PDA

View Full Version : Conservative firebrand Andrew Breitbart has died at age 43

BAMAPHIN 22
03-01-2012, 11:10 AM
Andrew Breitbart, the conservative firebrand and web publisher, has died, according to his Big Government website.In a brief post, the site said he died at age 43 of natural causes. His death was confirmed to msnbc.com by the Los Angeles Coroner's Office.Breitbart, in addition to publishing a number of websites devoted to repudiating what he saw as the liberal-dominated coverage of politics and culture, once served as an editor for the Drudge Report and helped Arianna Huffington launch the Huffington Post website.http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/01/10548738-conservative-firebrand-andrew-breitbart-has-died-at-age-43

Dogbone34
03-01-2012, 04:24 PM
He was good at blowing holes in the lazy mainstreams fantasy narratives.

Gonzo
03-01-2012, 07:40 PM
Bad month to be a reporter.

jared81
03-01-2012, 10:13 PM
i actually am not a fan of hannity and limbaugh but this guy was extremly inteligent and brought the social media to the conservative movement. he was frequent on the bill maher show, so he wasnt afraid to speak his mind. he also exposed that fraud anthony weiner. this is a big loss, but he put so much in motion in conservative media that i think his legacy will live on.

Tetragrammaton
03-02-2012, 12:38 PM
It made my day a lot better to hear the news yesterday, but considering the fact that there are hundreds like him eager to take his place, it matters little in the scheme of things.

Dolphins9954
03-02-2012, 03:02 PM
I wanna see those tapes he was talking about right before he died.

Dogbone34
03-02-2012, 04:17 PM
It made my day a lot better to hear the news yesterday, but considering the fact that there are hundreds like him eager to take his place, it matters little in the scheme of things.

maybe it's time to bump up the dosage

X-Pacolypse
03-02-2012, 06:45 PM
Damn, 43 years old. That's a shame.

studsatele
03-02-2012, 07:00 PM
It made my day a lot better to hear the news yesterday, but considering the fact that there are hundreds like him eager to take his place, it matters little in the scheme of things.Mmmmmmmm.......Thats the tolerant left ive heard so much about.

Gonzo
03-02-2012, 07:29 PM
Mmmmmmmm.......Thats the tolerant left ive heard so much about.The social conservative rights shouldn't have a problem with it, so long as he wasn't talking about a fetus.

jared81
03-02-2012, 08:02 PM
Mmmmmmmm.......Thats the tolerant left ive heard so much about.

i dont think hes a bad person for feeling ill will towards him. i consider myself a decent individual, i volunteer my time for people i am sure dont agree with me and give to charity, but i remember when tedd kennedy died there was a side of me that was glad, i wasnt proud of it but i couldnt help but think what a scum bag he was. from his lies to the blood he had on his hand. politics brings out alot of anger in people, especially when we think certain individuals are "out to get us".

i am sure if i knew tedd kennedy personally and if he knew andrew breitbart and his family, we wouldnt of had these feelings. it all stems from insecurity and we are only human.

Locke
03-02-2012, 08:05 PM
i dont think hes a bad person for feeling ill will towards him. i consider myself a decent individual, i volunteer my time for people i am sure dont agree with me and give to charity, but i remember when tedd kennedy died there was a side of me that was glad, i wasnt proud of it but i couldnt help but think what a scum bag he was. from his lies to the blood he had on his hand. politics brings out alot of anger in people, especially when we think certain individuals are "out to get us".

i am sure if i knew tedd kennedy personally and if he knew andrew breitbart and his family, we wouldnt of had these feelings. it all stems from insecurity and we are only human.

This has to be your most liberal post ever jared, haha...

jared81
03-02-2012, 08:29 PM
This has to be your most liberal post ever jared, haha...

haha. if you see it that way. i dont think having empathy is owned by any political belief but i see what you mean. people think if you are a conservative you have to be heartless, and people think if you are a liberal you are a sissy. i think if we all actually knew each other we would feel a little different. i have always said that i cant stand obama and his policies, but i guarantee you if i knew him and worked with him everday and spent time with his wife/daughters my feelings towards would be alot different.

the most generous person i know is a republican partisan and some of the strongest people i know are liberals.

Tetragrammaton
03-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Mmmmmmmm.......Thats the tolerant left ive heard so much about.

My economic views have nothing to do with any of this. Grouping people is the sort of thing Breitbart would have done too.

TheMageGandalf
03-03-2012, 02:39 PM
the most generous person i know is a republican partisan and some of the strongest people i know are liberals.

It is interesting to note things like this because people stereotype so easily.

For example, the many people I have met that classify themselves as true Republicans are either Agnostic or they believe but go to Church once in a blue moon. For the most part, they can't quote a thing from the bible and don't really care about it. A few are even Atheist. However, other than the religious aspects they are very conservative in thinking. So much for the jargon out there that conservatives are all religious zealots and likewise that liberals are all atheists. As on that note there are quite a few 'liberals' who I have known that go to Church regularly and can quote the bible easily, texts, verses and all.

finataxia24
03-06-2012, 10:37 AM
I wanna see those tapes he was talking about right before he died. On his program Thursday, Fox News’ Sean Hannity spoke with Steve Bannon (producer of The Undefeated, among various other films) about a series of tapes Andrew Breitbart claimed to have about Barack

http://americanvisionnews.com/2111/breitbart-backup-obama-tapes-will-be-out-in-a-week-or-two

Steve Bannon if its anything like his last piece of art
The undefeated that Sarah palin movie