PDA

View Full Version : Kids soaking tampons in liquor to get drunk

BAMAPHIN 22
03-01-2012, 11:35 AM
There is a new trend on high school and college campuses that involves alcohol and a common drug store item.High school and college kids have come up with a bizarre and dangerous new way to get drunk.Both guys and girls are taking tampons, soaking them in alcohol and them shoving them into a place they definitely don't belong.It is known as "butt chugging" and it will supposedly cause a person to become drunker quicker and for that drunk feeling to be more intense.http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/140546303.html

Gonzo
03-01-2012, 11:39 AM
God damn you tyler, look what you started!

tylerdolphin
03-01-2012, 11:44 AM
God damn you tyler, look what you started!

Cant blame me. I love my liquor. I drink my liquor. As a seasoned borderline alcoholic I would never in any way endorse such a pussified practice.

Like most things of this nature, I suspect this started with a BobDole rape victim. Nothing makes them HS panties drop like alcohol directly up the butt.

cbreeden
03-01-2012, 02:22 PM
Cant blame me. I love my liquor. I drink my liquor. As a seasoned borderline alcoholic I would never in any way endorse such a pussified practice.

Like most things of this nature, I suspect this started with a BobDole rape victim. Nothing makes them HS panties drop like alcohol directly up the butt.

This friggin killed me! :sidelol:

PhinzN703
03-01-2012, 02:51 PM
So your BAC won't reflect you actually being drunk b/c you stick a feminine product in your ***. If I was to make money off of this act I'd be proud of it. Since there isn't money for me to make in this scheme, this is one of the most retarded but not surprising things I've ever heard of idiot teenagers doing.

tylerdolphin
03-01-2012, 02:59 PM
So your BAC won't reflect you actually being drunk b/c you stick a feminine product in your ***. If I was to make money off of this act I'd be proud of it. Since there isn't money for me to make in this scheme, this is one of the most retarded but not surprising things I've ever heard of idiot teenagers doing.

Pretty sure your BAC would reflect how drunk you are. The reason sticking it up your butthole gets you drunk faster is it gets absorbed directly into the blood.

Tunaphish429
03-01-2012, 03:27 PM
Yea your Bac would still be effected... I dont understand these kids tho? If you can get alcohol tho, why not get clear that looks like water and get something that is smell-less like say Voldka no one would ever really know?

Bumpus
03-01-2012, 05:58 PM
Who says American ingenuity is dead?!? :lol:

Gonzo
03-01-2012, 06:50 PM

Like most things of this nature, I suspect this started with a BobDole rape victim. Nothing makes them HS panties drop like alcohol directly up the butt.:lol:

PhinzN703
03-02-2012, 10:01 AM
Pretty sure your BAC would reflect how drunk you are. The reason sticking it up your butthole gets you drunk faster is it gets absorbed directly into the blood.

You're right, I had just read the last sentence in the article wrong. This no **** act is done only to stimulate one's anus while getting drunk. That's the jizz, I mean gist.

NY8123
03-02-2012, 01:50 PM

This...........this is just ummmmm......... priceless.

Arsenal WV
03-03-2012, 08:40 AM
This.....Is.....Fantastic......

brb

Roman529
03-03-2012, 05:23 PM
I used to work in the County jail here....you would be amazed what people try to shove up their butt. :chuckle:

zFUNK
03-07-2012, 10:58 AM
Skip the bull**** and inject it right into you liver.