PDA

View Full Version : California Teen Leaves School, Moves in With Former Teacher

Fin Fan in Cali
03-02-2012, 12:10 AM
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/california-teen-leaves-school-moves-former-teacher-123519629--abc-news.html

An angry California mother is alleging abuse now that her 18-year-old daughter is living with her former high school teacher, who left his wife and children to move into an apartment with the young woman.
James Hooker, 41, quit his job after going public with his love for Jordan Powers, who stopped attending classes at her Modesto high school and left home to be with her former business teacher.
The girl's mother is skeptical of the couple's claims that nothing sexual happened between them, and exactly when the relationship became physical has become the center of a police investigation.
"She looked up to him," mom Tammie Powers said. "[He was in the] position of an educator, [and you] don't seduce your student. Period. She's still in high school. She still lives at home. She has a curfew. … That's not OK."

Just wrong.

Ilovemyfins4eva
03-02-2012, 01:01 AM
ya deff wrong of him. technically if he waited till they were 18 nothing wrong in terms of legal/illegal ****, but the fact that hes married and he has a 17 year old daughter in that school, and yet he goes and moves in with a 18 year old, morally wrong.

he must have not been getting laid at home.

Bumpus
03-02-2012, 07:57 AM
:bobdole:

Vaark
03-02-2012, 09:03 AM
:bobdole:

I agree! If we started a lounge sticky dedicated just to the daily cases of perversion, pedophilia and violations of authority committed by those whom we entrust our children's formative years to it would probably rival the 3AM thread!

These days you guys are making priests look like the choir boys they diddle.

PhinzN703
03-02-2012, 09:49 AM
The chick is do-able and all but if you have a family at home and you leave them for this chick (or anyone really), that just isn't right.

dreday
03-02-2012, 10:35 PM
shes thinking..."MY DADDY IS SO STRONG"

yup she got him whipped.

Roman529
03-03-2012, 05:26 PM
They're both over 18, so no crime has been committed, as long as he and she didn't do the nasty deed earlier on.....but it is morally wrong, and the school had every right to fire him.

COphinphan89
03-04-2012, 11:18 PM
First things first. The chick? Would smash. And of course everyone is criticizing the teacher and rightfully so because what he did was wrong. In a lot of these male teacher-female student situations (not necessarily this one) everyone's reaction is "what a dirtbag, drag him out and shoot him, etc." But how do all of you react when it's a female teacher with a male student?

That's right. The exact same way I do. "Why wasn't that me?"

Dolfan3773
03-04-2012, 11:24 PM
Dude looks like a creeper

DisturbedShifty
03-05-2012, 08:34 AM
Dude just completely lost all respect from his children. Dip ****'s mid-life crisis just cost him the most important thing in his life.

PhinzN703
03-05-2012, 10:14 AM
They're both over 18, so no crime has been committed, as long as he and she didn't do the nasty deed earlier on.....but it is morally wrong, and the school had every right to fire him.

Her mom seems like she's going to do all she can to nail the dude's balls to the wall

GoonBoss
03-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Iappropriate, yes. The school should fire him.

Illegal? Well....that's gotta be proven and it doesn't look like they are going to be able to.

cbreeden
03-05-2012, 10:37 AM
Iappropriate, yes. The school should fire him.

Illegal? Well....that's gotta be proven and it doesn't look like they are going to be able to.

He quit first so he could be with her.

GoonBoss
03-05-2012, 10:41 AM
He quit first so he could be with her.

Oh, I must've missed that. Well, cheers then! The only thing left is possible illegality.
I would also never hire him again as a teacher.

NY8123
03-05-2012, 11:48 AM
Anyone else Google this bitch? She isn't even that hot. **** it once and move on.

CedarPhin
03-06-2012, 02:17 AM
Modesto's one wacky game show. Laci Peterson, Gary Condit, American Graffiti, that crazy arch, George Lucas' Star Wars-inducing car crash, and now that. What a bizarre place.

PhinzN703
03-06-2012, 10:11 AM
They'll live together a maximum of 6 months and then split up