PDA

View Full Version : taking dumps at work

dreday
03-03-2012, 07:08 PM
not a fan of it, but sometimes it needs to be done. i think my body knows not to need to take one at work or something.

DisturbedShifty
03-03-2012, 08:00 PM
Its not so bad for me because I work overnight at a hotel. So I can take dumps without coworkers walking in. But at my old job and in high school always try and find the least busiest bathroom.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Funky Fin
03-03-2012, 08:32 PM
Who doesn't like to get paid while leaving a steamer?

Dolfan3773
03-03-2012, 11:24 PM
I've done it plenty of times...when you gotta go, you gotta go

Tunaphish429
03-03-2012, 11:34 PM
Lol, I have actually been meaning to start a thread about this..I honestly dont care where I ****..I will **** anywhere there is a toilet... I work in an office building and we have auto flushers...but for some reason...about once every couple weeks you walk into a stall and a big **** is right there..some ****ing ppl...Flush your ****ing ****...

Another gross ****ing thing is pubs on urinals who the **** has so many pubs that they are falling out of their pants?

Dolfan3773
03-03-2012, 11:49 PM
Lol, I have actually been meaning to start a thread about this..I honestly dont care where I ****..I will **** anywhere there is a toilet... I work in an office building and we have auto flushers...but for some reason...about once every couple weeks you walk into a stall and a big **** is right there..some ****ing ppl...Flush your ****ing ****...

Another gross ****ing thing is pubs on urinals who the **** has so many pubs that they are falling out of their pants?

Dude...I've walked into a restroom and found a turd in the urinal...:sidelol: seriously? wtf?

dreday
03-04-2012, 12:33 AM
I've done it plenty of times...when you gotta go, you gotta go

can't do it. couldn't do it.at least most times...

i need to relax. cannot relax when you got people coming in and out.besides i just can't see myself sitting down on something that a 100 people sat on before me in a couple hour period. pubic hairs and ****. ahhhwwwwwwwwwwwwwl. ****s nasty.

and whats up with people wanting to talk to you while your in the stall? mofo, i dont have nothing to say to you?!?!

Dolfan3773
03-04-2012, 10:24 AM
can't do it. couldn't do it.at least most times...

i need to relax. cannot relax when you got people coming in and out.besides i just can't see myself sitting down on something that a 100 people sat on before me in a couple hour period. pubic hairs and ****. ahhhwwwwwwwwwwwwwl. ****s nasty.

and whats up with people wanting to talk to you while your in the stall? mofo, i dont have nothing to say to you?!?!

I feel the same way about the **** being nasty but I load that sucker up with toilet paper if the seat covers aren't available

Arsenal WV
03-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Love pooping in the cripple bathroom.

NY8123
03-04-2012, 12:29 PM
I used to only **** at home. As I get older, **** it I'll **** anywhere. I'd rather get that **** out then sit there uncomfortable trying not to fart.

uga3406
03-04-2012, 12:42 PM
I do it and have no problems about it.

GoonBoss
03-04-2012, 07:56 PM
I'm actually pretty proud of my turds.

I like sharing with others.

Smith21
03-04-2012, 08:14 PM
I do service work so I have to **** at random places.. usually I find a public. But man that sucks. Just don't eat the chipotle sauce from subway

Bumpus
03-04-2012, 09:53 PM

... Aren't they just so roomy :up:

Dolfan3773
03-04-2012, 10:06 PM
I do service work so I have to **** at random places.. usually I find a public. But man that sucks. Just don't eat the chipotle sauce from subway

I do too...I feel you :lol:

COphinphan89
03-04-2012, 11:06 PM
When I was in high school I made every effort to avoid ****ting at school. I still try to hang on to it til I get home just because I hate public bathrooms so much. But sometimes it's better not to wait, especially when you ate at Buffalo Wild Wings the night before and they oversauced your hot wings so you end up ****ting pure hot sauce. Not good. Chipotle and Panda will do that too. And a whole can of Wasabi Peas which sometimes turns it either all green or half-brown half-green.

SpurzN703
03-05-2012, 10:52 AM

That you Costanza?

Tunaphish429
03-05-2012, 10:56 AM
I am never afraid of public bathrooms..Except the toilet that they show in Trainspotting...Yea now that is where I draw a line.

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-05-2012, 11:49 AM
I'm dropping a deuce right now at work.

arsenal
03-05-2012, 12:12 PM
work ****s are the best, i work in a small enough office and we have our own bathroom... and im a long ****ter, so thats where i do my reading and such, so usually once a day i have my 20 minute dump break... its refreshing...

though i am not a big fan of the public toilet ****ting, but sometimes you dont have a choice...

dreday
03-05-2012, 01:55 PM
i hate when i go into the restroom right after somebody just dropped a bomb and then someone walks in while i'm in there and they think i'm the one who blew up the spot.... i might just be in there to take a leak, but they think i'm the one who stunk up the joint!

ME: "it wasn't me!"

THEM: "sure......"

dreday
03-05-2012, 01:57 PM
only at the last resort and good thing at my job they have one of these in each stall...

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/03/1z3xu9x-1.gif

AquaInferno
03-05-2012, 02:32 PM
only at the last resort and good thing at my job they have one of these in each stall...

We have those too where I work! What I hate the most about work dumps is:
I see the cleaning sign by the door and I gotta go BAD. I'm stalking this bathroom thinking it will be freshly cleaned. 15 mins later when it reopens I go in and there's **** specks on the seat and/or inside the toilet. Come on now what was she in there for, to make sure no dead bodies were inside??

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

cbreeden
03-05-2012, 03:36 PM
i hate when i go into the restroom right after somebody just dropped a bomb and then someone walks in while i'm in there and they think i'm the one who blew up the spot.... i might just be in there to take a leak, but they think i'm the one who stunk up the joint!

ME: "it wasn't me!"

THEM: "sure......"

Play it again Shaggy. :tubes:

SpurzN703
03-05-2012, 04:18 PM

I wonder how many germs are on that bottle after everyone uses it. Christ, you guys better have hand sanitizer everywhere too.

CedarPhin
03-06-2012, 03:30 AM
I remember one time I ate a box of Krystal burgers before a flight and had to be into work that night. I think I spent about 45 mins on the shytter that night, and told them I had food poisoning and went home.

Win-win I guess.

COphinphan89
03-06-2012, 05:07 PM
So this morning I'm studying for a test I have in less than an hour. Do by ******* bowels care? No. They're all like "oh you're studying for a test? Here you need to go drop a massive, absolutely fowl smelling **** to take away from your study time. Enjoy that."

Kdawg954
03-06-2012, 05:48 PM
What is wrong with you guys, I'll be damn if I hold my **** for anybody. Sure there is nothing like stripping damn near nekkid when I get home and get comfortable with the WallFlower Scent from Bath & Body Works that the ol lady done set up for me in the 1/2 bathroom and let go the droppings of the day while reading a magazine from the magazine rack . . . but if I gotta go, I gotta go.

My last job had one bathroom, with one stall, and we constantly had construction (warehouse) and we constantly had contractors who hired labor pool Mexicans, who constantly ate Beans and Fried cheese and would blow the bathroom up after lunch. I did my best to **** before they ate, and if I had to go afterwards I grabbed the gloves, bleach and the Lysol and made it work. At my new job I'm in different major retail stores every day so usually the bathrooms aren't nearly as bad.

Mr_Freezetag
03-06-2012, 06:49 PM
I can't hold my **** for the life of me. I'm actually reading this thread at work right now and it's making me have to take a steamy one right now.

At the studio I am at now and where I work pretty often there are plenty of bathrooms but it seems like there are always people dropping deuces. In one of the bathrooms there are about 8 or 9 stalls where at times can all be occupied but it doesn't phase me when people are just letting it rip. I just join in and don't hold back. What is nasty is that you will see newspapers on the floor and I always wonder if people pick them up off the ground to read or they were just dropped next to the toilet after reading.

One of the perks of working in televised sports is that we are setting up at stadiums before most people are around so at newly built places or recently renovated stadiums there are brand spanking new toilets, clean as can be before the masses pile in and destroy them.

dreday
03-07-2012, 12:46 PM
What is wrong with you guys, I'll be damn if I hold my **** for anybody. Sure there is nothing like stripping damn near nekkid when I get home and get comfortable with the WallFlower Scent from Bath & Body Works that the ol lady done set up for me in the 1/2 bathroom and let go the droppings of the day while reading a magazine from the magazine rack . . . but if I gotta go, I gotta go.

My last job had one bathroom, with one stall, and we constantly had construction (warehouse) and we constantly had contractors who hired labor pool Mexicans, who constantly ate Beans and Fried cheese and would blow the bathroom up after lunch. I did my best to **** before they ate, and if I had to go afterwards I grabbed the gloves, bleach and the Lysol and made it work. At my new job I'm in different major retail stores every day so usually the bathrooms aren't nearly as bad.

you know when you are dead tired at work and you keep catching yourself nodding off, i go straight in the bathroom like i'm taking a **** and get a nap.they can't prove i'm not ****ting. lol they might wonder,but thats all they can do anyway!

NY8123
03-07-2012, 12:58 PM
Nothing worse then after a night of drinking and late night garbage food and then pile a pot of coffee on top of that in the morning to get your ass going.

By 9am I am in the ****er with a massive assplosion! I feel sorry sometimes for the guys pissing at the urinal, it must be horrendous.