PDA

View Full Version : Draft Countdown 1st rd mock 3/5/12

jim1
03-05-2012, 09:32 AM
http://www.draftcountdown.com/

hooshoops
03-05-2012, 10:45 AM
a lot of those picks make sense to me...but reuben randles not goin in round 1...

i have a hard time seeing jax go right tackle when they only have one de doing anything for them on the roster in jeremy mincey and he's a free agent and they have such a glaring need for someone opposite him...aaron kampman is a likely cut given he can't stay healthy so there's a glaring need...

if tannehill gets by us i think seattle will pounce...fletcher cox in the top 10 makes solid sense to me...mark barron to the cowboys seems like an obvious fit and much needed one...kuechly won't get past #15...poe and kc makes sense if he gets by carolina at #9...michael floyd to the bears seems like a lock to me...baltimore gets a little richer if konz gets to them...zeitler in round 1 is bad value imo and andre branch you can have him patriots i hope you do use a 1st rounder on that guy...i think as a pass rusher he's hot garbage

uga3406
03-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Not a fan of Coples too much. I still am going to hold out hope, that we come to our senses and at least try and trade up for RG 3.

j-off-her-doll
03-05-2012, 01:07 PM
I think Nick Perry goes higher than people are predicting.

uga3406
03-05-2012, 01:23 PM

I new saw Perry play, is he that good?

FinaticalOne
03-05-2012, 02:13 PM

My thoughts exactly.

dtjp17
03-05-2012, 03:01 PM
I will gaurentee Miami doesnt take Cople's all mock drafts should be postponed until after FA

SF Dolphin Fan
03-05-2012, 04:30 PM
If Miami loses both Paul Solai and Kendal Lankford in free agency, I think Fletcher Cox would make a lot of sense at #8. Again, it's all dependent about what the Dolphins do about qb prior to the draft.

finfan54
03-05-2012, 06:58 PM
I've changed my mind on Coples a bit. He has the size we are looking for. He is probly the best pass rusher who can take on the big boys right away and he would go against Jake every day. I think Jake would slap him around a little and get his azz goin.

I see Coples as the best all around guy in this draft. He is good against the run and rushes the passer well and has some long arm for seperation. I have come to see him as probly the most pro-ready guy at 8. But that doesnt mean we arent looking for another guy to spell him and go to OLB IMO. If there is a position we go two for two its this one IMO with Misi moving inside.