PDA

View Full Version : Santorum’s goal: to knock out Gingrich

BAMAPHIN 22
03-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Santorum has a more immediate goal with these contests: push Newt Gingrich out of the race. So campaigning in Alabama yesterday, per NBC’s Jay Rankin, Santorum made a pitch for a two-man race: “If you go out and deliver a conservative victory for us on Tuesday, this race will become a two-person race. And when it becomes a two-person race for the Republican nomination, the conservative will win that nomination.” http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/09/10621654-first-thoughts-227000-jobs-created-last-month

Locke
03-09-2012, 05:04 PM
His other goal: make all Catholics look like maniacs and unstable douchemunchers. Fair or unfair, he is shaping the national perspective of Catholics, and he is doing a great job of making them look bad...

Vaark
03-09-2012, 06:23 PM
His other goal: make all Catholics look like maniacs and unstable douchemunchers. Fair or unfair, he is shaping the national perspective of Catholics, and he is doing a great job of making them look bad...

Santorum looks as radical on his side as Obama's Rev Wright did/does on the other side. I'm pretty apathetic about all these bozos, except for Santorum for whom I'd walk through 5 miles of wind, sleet and snow (I know easy for me to say in beautiful So FL, although we still will be in Hurricane Season) for the opportunity to cast a vote against him.

rob19
03-09-2012, 06:41 PM

Tis a shame. I was baptized Catholic, & even though I personally don't identify with any single religion, I do find it unfortunate that guys like this give religious folk a bad name.