PDA

View Full Version : Question

JPhinfan86
02-02-2004, 12:33 AM
I obviously already have an internet connection, but after I get the network adapter are there any more charges to pay to play online? Could someone please explain the whole process? I know it can't be that difficult if so many people are into it. Thanks.

Predaphin
02-02-2004, 01:00 AM
I believe youre reffering to the PS2, But no, all you need is an Internet service provider and the network adapter (& the game of course)....& thats it, theres no online charges or anything like that...you will get a CD with your network adapter showing you how to install your internet service settings onto your PS2....its not difficult at all...I gaurantee youll enjoy having the network adapter.

For the XBOX there is a 1 year online service charge...for about 60 bucks....i could be wrong, i dont own an XBOX...and XBOX doesnt do Madden online.

JPhinfan86
02-02-2004, 01:07 AM
Haha, I don't want to play Madden online. I wanna play a real football game: ESPN NFL Football. :D Thanks.

JPhinfan86
02-02-2004, 01:16 AM
One more question......is that network adapter around $15 or am I looking at the wrong product?

Predaphin
02-02-2004, 01:28 AM
the network adapter is around 24-30 bucks brand new.....not sure how much it would cost used at ebgames....im guessing around 15-24 bucks.

Predaphin
02-02-2004, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by JPhinfan86
Haha, I don't want to play Madden online. I wanna play a real football game: ESPN NFL Football. :D Thanks.

make sure the game is online compatibale...it should say in back of game box....and your lucky you dont play madden or youd just be another victim to the predator.