PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl 38 Was Fixed!!



PASQUALE
02-02-2004, 04:03 AM
The Super Bowl is fixed. There is no way in hell that Kasay kicked that ball out of bounds on accident. I taped the game and clearly saw him kick the ball toward the sideline. They just tied the game at 29-29. The ball went out at the 31 yard line if he was trying to kick for a touchback or pin them deep it would have gone out somewhere around 5 or 10 yard line and then I would say what a bonehead. But, it went out at the 31 hmmmm. Now giving them the ball at their 40 yard line. No pressure on ****** Brady 2 3rd down Conversion over the middle on Cover 2. WTF. Givens catch at 24 yard line on 3rd down on blitz no pressure 26 yard completion. HMMMM. 8 seconds left. (Cover 2 prevent no blitz or pressure). 41 yarder game over. HMMMM.

Just makes you wonder don't it? Notice when Rod Smart got the kick off return he didn't even think about the clock. Gets tackled. Game over. I feel there is contversary in the NFL they needed the Paytoilets to win. Remember people, the Super Bowl is a moneymaker ($2,300 a seat anywhere in the Stadium). Betters in Las vegas and everywhere who chose the Paytoilets to cover the spread lost big time lots of bucks. The betters for the Panthers to cover but lose won big bucks. But, who would of thought that they would go over the total of 38 points. HMMMMM.
Big Losers there also.


And the WAR in IRAQ had something to do with this set-up too. I am sorry but, the Paytoilets are the luckiest goddamn cheaters this year ever. Why I say this? Just look at the pathetic luck throughout this entire season.


Well I love football and I my Dolphins but, what I seen today makes me wonder. Don't you?


Go Dolphins in 2004.

fins1
02-02-2004, 04:09 AM
sMOkE one more dude

Muck
02-02-2004, 04:13 AM
You can tell us all about it Mr. Stone. Right over in the General NFL forum. :cool:

Sir Charles
02-02-2004, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by PASQUALE
The Super Bowl is fixed. There is no way in hell that Kasay kicked that ball out of bounds on accident. I taped the game and clearly saw him kick the ball toward the sideline. They just tied the game at 29-29. The ball went out at the 31 yard line if he was trying to kick for a touchback or pin them deep it would have gone out somewhere around 5 or 10 yard line and then I would say what a bonehead. But, it went out at the 31 hmmmm. Now giving them the ball at their 40 yard line. No pressure on Brady 2 3rd down Conversion over the middle on Cover 2. WTF. Givens catch at 24 yard line on 3rd down on blitz no pressure 26 yard completion. HMMMM. 8 seconds left. (Cover 2 prevent no blitz or pressure). 41 yarder game over. HMMMM.

Just makes you wonder don't it? Notice when Rod Smart got the kick off return he didn't even think about the clock. Gets tackled. Game over. I feel there is contversary in the NFL they needed the Paytoilets to win. Remember people, the Super Bowl is a moneymaker ($2,300 a seat anywhere in the Stadium). Betters in Las vegas and everywhere who chose the Paytoilets to cover the spread lost big time lots of bucks. The betters for the Panthers to cover but lose won big bucks. But, who would of thought that they would go over the total of 38 points. HMMMMM.
Big Losers there also.


And the WAR in IRAQ had something to do with this set-up too. I am sorry but, the Paytoilets are the luckiest goddamn cheaters this year ever. Why I say this? Just look at the pathetic luck throughout this entire season.


Well I love football and I my Dolphins but, what I seen today makes me wonder. Don't you?


Go Dolphins in 2004.
Couldn't of said it any better.

Staff edit: Altering people's words and quoting them is not allowed here.

Snickersbps
02-02-2004, 04:32 AM
:lol: @ Buchanon...i didnt think he said Raiders, I had to go back up and read the last line again

Ct Fin Freak 13
02-02-2004, 09:11 AM
Raiders suck go away Raiders fans

fearthefish
02-02-2004, 09:30 AM
first off I don't think the game was fixed, but lady luck somehow always appears at Pats games. The score was 29-29 and my girlfriend walked into the room and asked me who was winning and I told her the Patsies had won. She said it looks like the score is tied to me, my response was just wait something ridiculous will happen on this drive and the Pats will win. Kasey puts the ball on the tee and promptly kicks it out of bounds????? I shut the TV off and went to bed. What makes it even worse is that I live in Boston and will have to hear about it until the Sox season opens.

MIADolFan
02-02-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by fearthefish
first off I don't think the game was fixed, but lady luck somehow always appears at Pats games. The score was 29-29 and my girlfriend walked into the room and asked me who was winning and I told her the Patsies had won. She said it looks like the score is tied to me, my response was just wait something ridiculous will happen on this drive and the Pats will win. Kasey puts the ball on the tee and promptly kicks it out of bounds????? I shut the TV off and went to bed. What makes it even worse is that I live in Boston and will have to hear about it until the Sox season opens.

I felt the same way.... I knew the Pats were gonna win one way or another. It felt as if the whole season was set up for them.

In ways the CBS broadcast felt setup for them. It really sucks.

But at least the game was good.

Mindwarp
02-02-2004, 10:36 AM
yeah my dad called me when the panthers tied the game.. I told him dont worry the pats will win.. he laughed at me.... i told trust me.. the pats are the luckiest team in the NFL something will happen.

Muck
02-02-2004, 11:35 AM
Two Warnings

#1) to Pasquale. No slurs allowed here. You know better.

#2) to BuchanonforPrez. Altering people's words and quoting them is not allowed.

Thank you

PASQUALE
02-02-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Muck
Two Warnings

#1) to Pasquale. No slurs allowed here. You know better.

#2) to BuchanonforPrez. Altering people's words and quoting them is not allowed.

Thank you


Muck, I didn't mean to offend anyone and I would like to apoligize to everyone on this board if I did.

I really wanted the Panthers to win. I just hate the New England Patriots and now I have to endure this with my lead at work who is from Foxboro, MA and hates the Dolphins laughing in my face one more time this whole off-season.

Again, I am sorry.

Go Dolphins!! Go Kings Go!!

I may be a little crazy or little stupid to say it was fixed but, you just don't know it did seem odd to me on that out of bounds kick that's all.

iceblizzard69
02-02-2004, 05:33 PM
I really hate the Patriots, but the game wasn't fixed. It was a very good game, and the luckiest team in the league won.

Brad528
02-05-2004, 01:47 AM
What about last time they won that season was fixed too. The Patriots happen to win after 911 and all the red white and blue confetti was thrown in the air to make everyone in this country want to be even more Patriotic since we were in a war. They wanted to make it cool to be a Patriot. I love the USA but hate NE

Wakey
02-07-2004, 06:49 PM
Sometimes when you kick to the side it will go out ;)

Teams don't often kick it down the center of the field.