PDA

View Full Version : Sittin' in my Garage

NY8123
03-13-2012, 07:06 PM
Sittin' in my garage ripping down some door casings to finish off my new bedroom closet. Sippin' on some Makers Mark and puffing on a Monte Cristo in between checkin' in on the Miami news with the Ipod crankin'.

Life doesn't get any better than this boys. Relax and enjoy the free agent period, NY8123 is, 3 hours into it and what a hell of a time so far!

Smith21
03-13-2012, 07:08 PM
lmao
i feel you

personally, i want some beer. maybe something strong like Steek Reserve.. maybe some of that Bud Light platinum crap.

Arsenal WV
03-13-2012, 07:14 PM
I think i'm going to go buy a bottle of liquor here in a little while. This is just too much.

NY8123
03-13-2012, 07:46 PM
You guys are missing the point the winds of change are blowing in Miami. I like what has happened so far. GO BIG OR STAY HOME!

If you are going to fail, fail on an epic proportion. So far this could be the biggest off season in years or the end of Ireland! WIN WIN baby!

Myles Fynch
03-13-2012, 09:09 PM
Sittin' in my garage ripping down some door casings to finish off my new bedroom closet. Sippin' on some Makers Mark and puffing on a Monte Cristo in between checkin' in on the Miami news with the Ipod crankin'.

Life doesn't get any better than this boys. Relax and enjoy the free agent period, NY8123 is, 3 hours into it and what a hell of a time so far!

From the thread title, I was afraid you were going to turn on the car engine and off yourself, lol. Glad you're going to stick around a while.

I did a search on twitter for "Dolphins" and got a powerful reminder that 85% of the world is insane. I'm loving the fact that the biggest PITA on the team will not be here to torment our rookie head coach or impede the team's new direction through his tantrums and selfish behavior on the field and off. I would have cut the bastard on more than one occasion so I'm thrilled we were able to dump him and his salary, and get a couple high picks in return.

Now Ireland has to earn his keep or he can follow him.

GoonBoss
03-13-2012, 09:13 PM
Makers Mark sucks the big ****. Sorry, man, but it does.

Glad you like it though. I've got a bottle of it sitting in my cabinet because the bottle is cool....I'll
NEVER drink that **** again though.

Me?

I've got a fine bottle of "Mohawk" 151 rum. It burns, and I'm ok with that. It's a solid 10 bucks well spent.

X-Pacolypse
03-13-2012, 10:05 PM
This place is too nuts right now. I'm probably going to go and hit the gym here in a little while to get away from asylum that is Finheaven.

NY8123
03-14-2012, 08:47 AM
Makers Mark sucks the big ****. Sorry, man, but it does.

Glad you like it though. I've got a bottle of it sitting in my cabinet because the bottle is cool....I'll
NEVER drink that **** again though.

Me?

I've got a fine bottle of "Mohawk" 151 rum. It burns, and I'm ok with that. It's a solid 10 bucks well spent.

It's a fine every day drinker. If you like bourbon try these if you are a mellow bourbon man:

Pogue
Four Roses
Woodford

and if you are like me and love it strong:

Bookers
Basil Hayden's
Baker's

But the que de gras of bourbons in my opinion is none other then the man himself: George T Stagg ($150 - $200 a bottle) if you stop by Goon you can have some and I'll even pair it with my Cubans for you.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/03/stagg_2011-1.jpg?9d7bd4

NY8123
03-20-2012, 08:50 AM
I remember the moment I posted this thread, still excited to see what Ireland was going to unveil.

It's like opening the ****pit door to find two dead pilots and the fuel gage on empty.

Bumpus
03-20-2012, 10:28 AM
I remember the moment I posted this thread, still excited to see what Ireland was going to unveil.

It's like opening the ****pit door to find two dead pilots and the fuel gage on empty.

... and a pic taped to the windshield of mom getting anally plowed by The Hedgehog.