PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins should look at Tommy Streeter now

Apollo
03-13-2012, 08:50 PM
Yes, I'm a Canes fan so I'm a little biased...but this kid has the stuff. Watched him all year, a little raw but extremely talented. We passed on one UM stud pass-catcher (Jimmy Graham), lets not pass on another. I would grab him in the second round if he's there.

sinPHIN
03-13-2012, 09:10 PM
i would rather have the kid from GT

PSU Cane
03-13-2012, 09:32 PM
Yes, I'm a Canes fan so I'm a little biased...but this kid has the stuff. Watched him all year, a little raw but extremely talented. We passed on one UM stud pass-catcher (Jimmy Graham), lets not pass on another. I would grab him in the second round if he's there.

2nd round is way too high for Streeter. Because he's so raw and has had some issues in the past with drops, he can easily be had in the 3rd...maybe even early 4th, especially now that Al Davis isn't drafting anymore.

SMadison29
03-13-2012, 09:41 PM
Streeter's stock is on the way down after scouts have done their film study. He can be had in the 4th & possibly the 5th. He's a low risk/high reward type player with two years of special teams experience.

datruth55
03-13-2012, 09:59 PM
Streeter would absolutely be the wrong guy for this offense. The WCO demands precise route running which is exactly what's knocking Streeters stock down, along with his inability to catch the ball against AIR. And yes I'm also a Canes fan.

bcsupratt
03-14-2012, 02:38 AM
It would be nice to steal Streeter in the 4th or 5th.