PDA

View Full Version : LaMichael James with the 3rd rounder we got from Chicago?

Roman529
03-14-2012, 01:24 AM
I am not sure whether we got the early or later 3rd round pick from the Bears....the Bears had the 74th and 80th pick (both in the third round) in this year's draft. Anyways, from most reports I have seen, LaMichael James, RB, Oregon, is projected by most experts to go in Round 3. I have seen a few mock drafts where he goes in Round 2.

What I like about James is his ability to run the ball and also catch it out of backfield. He was listed as 5'8" 194 pounds, and ran a 4.45 forty. I have seen him run and I think he can easily run in the 4.3's. He cuts so fast...a little like Barry Sanders. He probably will never be used as an every down smaller-sized back like Ray Rice or MJD, but he can be the home run hitter/game breaker that we could use, and can come in when Bush/Thomas need a play off. There are some good videos of him on YouTube. I have seen a lot of his games as I get the PAC-10 channels. I think he is worth a serious look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1wTu5I0c3c

#1dolphinsfan
03-14-2012, 01:49 AM
I would like to have him

bcsupratt
03-14-2012, 03:02 AM
I'd rather grab Lamar Miller but I doubt he slips past the 2nd. James wouldnt be a bad option with one of the 3rds but I'd rather fill the spot with a veteran RB that we can sign on the low.

Bush and Thomas will be a good duo if healthy.

insom187
03-14-2012, 03:08 AM
Brings excitement so I'm in.

Hayden Fox
03-17-2012, 04:21 AM
I have to say that is an interesting idea...

That is why I want as many holes filed in FA so Ireland has the flexibility to go BPA on draft day.

SF Dolphin Fan
03-17-2012, 10:37 AM
I'm down with that. We need playmakers on offense so badly now. Love Reggie Bush and what he brings to the team, but he has been injury-prone and is only signed for one more year. This would make a ton of sense. If Miami can get Flynn and Winston it takes away two primary needs heading into the draft and would allow for more flexibility.

Kdawg954
03-17-2012, 10:59 AM
He is definitely lightning quick and will be a big asset in the passing game to whoever drafts him. You don't have to sell me on playmakers, because this kid is that, but I don't think Miami drafts him. We have Bush/Thomas/Slaton and Messam at FB already, plus several youngsters in the mix if the Fins keep 5 backs.

Roman529
03-17-2012, 12:35 PM
The Patriots have three fast little guys who they use running it or catching it in Welker, Edelman and Woodhead....we need a guy like this who can pick up that big third down. Not a back like Bush or Thomas but a guy who can be brought in when we need a big play. James is really strong for his size and hard to bring down.