PDA

View Full Version : Miami will end up with Matt Barkley next year, and will go 2-14 this year.

Johnstone
03-14-2012, 09:05 AM
Matt Flynn will choose the Browns and Peyton Manning will choose the Titans. Even if Flynn is the quarterback, next year, the Dolphins will go 3-13, next year. We will get the No.1 pick next year and end up with Matt Barkley. We will draft a RT, in the first round this year, and a WR in the second round. That is what is going to happen, folks. Im still exicited about the Dolphins future. We are going to be good. Just give it about 5 years.

andyahs
03-14-2012, 09:07 AM
Browns where never interested in Flynn as is being reported today so blows up your theory already.

SuperMarksBros.
03-14-2012, 09:09 AM
This team will find a way to finish with 6 or 7 wins next year and out of the running for a top QB prospect...and the following year...and the following year...through the end of time.

Gadsden86
03-14-2012, 09:13 AM
I agree we will probably miss out on both QB's and i think we draft a DE in the 1st round and sign eric winston for the RT spot. I think like marksbros said we will win between 6-8 games with moore and miss out on any QB again.

Tunaphish429
03-14-2012, 09:14 AM
Matt Moore is not a horrible qb..He may even be better than Matt Flynn...I dont see how Miami goes 2 and 14 unless something bad happens to start the year..injuries etc..You never know.

NYinBostonFin
03-14-2012, 09:15 AM
If we pick up Flynn, unless we have the #1 pick we aren't going to get Barkley. And most likely Philbin will want to live and die with Flynn with his tenure here.

3 years before we start again.

twanderer
03-14-2012, 09:22 AM
LOL, what ever!!

RockyMtnPhinfan
03-14-2012, 09:24 AM
What a positive post.........Debbie, is that you?

kloud_9
03-14-2012, 09:26 AM
Geez...can we let at least two days of free agency go bye?

insomnia411
03-14-2012, 09:27 AM
Welp, if the plan is to suck for Barkley next year, then we're doing a hell of a job so far.

TwahLah
03-14-2012, 09:29 AM
I love fortune tellers!

DDTDON
03-14-2012, 09:29 AM
Ya'll are pathetic and this post is completely useless. Hope you enjoy your negative attitude. Truly pathetic.

Pitbull13
03-14-2012, 09:30 AM
Well, things aren't looking too good so far for next season. Its certianly possible, maybe even likely we go 2-14. But Ireland will probably trade the pick...I'm not even being sarcastic, I really think he would.

Flip Tanneflop
03-14-2012, 09:32 AM
Matt Moore is too good for us to go 2-14.

Thats why it wouldve been nice to do that this past year while we still had Sparano and Henne.

It wouldve been fine a few years back to just solve all of this by drafting Matt Ryan instead of Jake Long in the first place and we would be sitting here talking about playoff positioning every year.

Id rather be debating if Ryan is good enough to win playoff games for us and give us a shot at a title than debating if we should lose a bunch of games just to get back to having the #1 pick AGAIN to THIS TIME actually do the right thing and TAKE A QB!!!!!!!!

Besides, if we do go 2-14 this year, Jake Long will probably have a career ending injury and we will take the top LT with the #1 pick on the advice of Parcells with Ireland in charge.

Sarnics13
03-14-2012, 09:33 AM
Geez...can we let at least two days of free agency go bye?

Exactly! The rumors of where everyone is going change almost daily.........now the Titans are the front runner for Manning?? 2 days ago it was for sure he was going to Arizona, and 2 days before that it Denver was the done deal. After these guys sign is the only time anyone other than them will know what is going on.

Johnstone
03-14-2012, 09:39 AM
LOL, what ever!! I predicted the Dolphins would win only 6 games last year and everyone laughed at me then. No way the Dolphins win more than 2games next year. Every team in the league is improving, while we are taking a step back. It's very tough to get wins in the NFL, especially after you get rid of your best player. Look what happened to the Colts last year.

Sarnics13
03-14-2012, 09:43 AM
I predicted the Dolphins would win only 6 games last year and everyone laughed at me then. No way the Dolphins win more than 2games next year. Every team in the league is improving, while we are taking a step back. It's very tough to get wins in the NFL, especially after you get rid of your best player. Look what happened to the Colts last year.

We have made a total of ONE move so far............don't you think its a bit early to determine that we are taking "steps back"? Free agency started 1 whole day ago. Too many people just looking for an excuse to talk negative trash, please stop. This all just begun and this is NOT the team we will be starting the season with so it's just stupid for anyone to start making season projections at this point.

Johnstone
03-14-2012, 09:45 AM
Ya'll are pathetic and this post is completely useless. Hope you enjoy your negative attitude. Truly pathetic. We are the only team in the league, that is not improving. We struggled to win with Marshall last year, what makes you think we are going to get better, after we trade him for nothing.

Hurricane_Shula
03-14-2012, 09:46 AM
This team will find a way to finish with 6 or 7 wins next year and out of the running for a top QB prospect...and the following year...and the following year...through the end of time.The purgatory of mediocrity, a fate worse than being outright awful.

hooshoops
03-14-2012, 09:47 AM
this team even as it sits can still win 5 games...and once again be out of the race for the top qb in the draft...

Johnstone
03-14-2012, 09:50 AM
We have made a total of ONE move so far............don't you think its a bit early to determine that we are taking "steps back"? Free agency started 1 whole day ago. Too many people just looking for an excuse to talk negative trash, please stop. This all just begun and this is NOT the team we will be starting the season with so it's just stupid for anyone to start making season projections at this point. No one wants to play for a no name coach, a clueless general manager, or a two faced owner. Now that we got rid of our best player, Miami will won't make a huge splash, in free agency. Trust me.

SpurzN703
03-14-2012, 09:53 AM
Matt Flynn will choose the Browns and Peyton Manning will choose the Titans. Even if Flynn is the quarterback, next year, the Dolphins will go 3-13, next year. We will get the No.1 pick next year and end up with Matt Barkley. We will draft a RT, in the first round this year, and a WR in the second round. That is what is going to happen, folks. Im still exicited about the Dolphins future. We are going to be good. Just give it about 5 years.

Thanks for the insight

DisturbedShifty
03-14-2012, 09:53 AM
Can we start handing out Debbie Downer awards like gifts?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

J Tes
03-14-2012, 09:56 AM
We are the only team in the league, that is not improving. We struggled to win with Marshall last year, what makes you think we are going to get better, after we trade him for nothing.

Every team has improved since yesterday? How's that even possible? I could probably list 15 teams that did nothing yesterday. How are they improving?