PDA

View Full Version : man gets 6,060 years in prison for 1982 massacre

dreday
03-14-2012, 03:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLdqM4uVq9Y&feature=g-all-u&context=G29228bdFAAAAAAAALAA

cbreeden
03-15-2012, 01:39 PM
Wait.....what?

Why not just make it "life" and be done with it. He'll be lucky to pull 30 years before he dies in prison anyway. :confused:

Wildbill3
03-15-2012, 01:50 PM
so you're saying there's a chance he could one day get out of prison a free man?

cbreeden
03-15-2012, 02:08 PM
so you're saying there's a chance he could one day get out of prison a free man?

I don't see how, but I guess anything's possible....but that wasn't what I was saying. The point I was trying to make was why waste time and effort on bringing 20 distinct separate charges when one would do. Dude got sentenced to over 6K years which is overkill IMO. Focker is gonna die in jail (next best thing to being shot on the spot) and would have with a life sentence on one charge. Maybe the prosecutors were trying make an example?

Bumpus
03-15-2012, 02:12 PM
I don't see how, but I guess anything's possible....but that wasn't what I was saying. The point I was trying to make was why waste time and effort on bringing 20 distinct separate charges when one would do. Dude got sentenced to over 6K years which is overkill IMO. Focker is gonna die in jail (next best thing to being shot on the spot) and would have with a life sentence on one charge. Maybe the prosecutors were trying make an example?

"life sentence" doesn't necessarily guarantee you your own Lounge thread ...

6,060 years - that's another story. (I wonder ... Does he get credit for time served? :chuckle:)

Vaark
03-15-2012, 02:29 PM
It's fitting: his sentence was "overkill" for his own act of overkill. Hopefully at that time will be spent in solitary.

dreday
03-15-2012, 02:38 PM
Wait.....what?

Why not just make it "life" and be done with it. He'll be lucky to pull 30 years before he dies in prison anyway. :confused:

already..i couldnt see him pulling 4500 of that and getting out on good behavior.