PDA

View Full Version : I'm amazed!

calmrage
03-16-2012, 02:05 AM
We have so many brilliant football minds on this board. If Ireland would just read this board, we would probably win the SB every year.

TakeoSpikesNeck
03-16-2012, 02:07 AM
You think that idiot is going to listen to what he thinks of as pesents

electrolyte
03-16-2012, 02:07 AM
Not sure if you are sarcastic, but I feel pretty good that some of the posters on this forum can do a better job than a lot of GM's.

Just because people chose different paths of life, different careers, doesn't mean anything. There's a lot of nepotism involved with the NFL anyway.

dlockz
03-16-2012, 02:08 AM
Im confident I can build a 6-10 team with three straight losing seasons.

J. David Wannyheimer
03-16-2012, 02:13 AM
Not sure if you are sarcastic, but I feel pretty good that some of the posters on this forum can do a better job than a lot of GM's.

Just because people chose different paths of life, different careers, doesn't mean anything. There's a lot of nepotism involved with the NFL anyway.

I think there are several people who post in the Draft Forum on this site who could do a better job than GMs like Mike Brown, Randy Mueller, Charlie Casserly, anyone involved with the Cleveland Browns in the past twenty years, and probably a few others as well.

JCane
03-16-2012, 04:13 AM

:lol: :lol:

JCane
03-16-2012, 04:14 AM
First, I read the OP's post.

Then, I read the OP's sig.

Next, I laffed.

Vertical Limit
03-16-2012, 04:41 AM
Pretty sure I'd rather have even the redneck Dolphin fans over Ireland, they would all do a better job than that loser. Only way this thread would make sense is if you're talking about GM's with an actual winning history. But other than that get out of here.

tylerdolphin
03-16-2012, 05:07 AM
He doesnt even have to read the whole board. My post history would suffice.

JCane
03-16-2012, 05:28 AM
He doesnt even have to read the whole board. My post history would suffice.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/04/tupacexcitedgif-1.gif

calmrage
03-16-2012, 07:21 AM
First, I read the OP's post.

Then, I read the OP's sig.

Next, I laffed.

I laughed because you laffed.

Mcganiel
03-16-2012, 07:33 AM

You spend to much time on a computer to build anything but a great warcraft character or maybe a fort with your mother's laundry in her basement.

fatkirstyalley
03-16-2012, 07:46 AM
Feel better now?

NRA
03-16-2012, 08:14 AM
We have so many brilliant football minds on this board. If Ireland would just read this board, we would probably win the SB every year.

CALMAGE:

i guess i can see your point, seeing HOW MANY SUPERBOWLS IRELAND HAS ORCHESTRATED in the nfl..... NADA!!!

there ARE people on this board who could do a better job than ireland. ireland is JUST A GUY, nothing else. he never played the game, isnt a super hero, wasnt an nfl protege as an infant. he got in with the right people and got promoted up.

he IS an all world brown noser, able to talk his way out of his mistakes, shifting blame and retaining his gig.

coaching is one thing, gm'ing is another. 98% of the average fan on a football board couldnt tell you what a route tree is much less draw them up on a board. couldnt tell you the coverage reads and responsabilities with de's in coverage on zone blitz, etc...

that takes a while. it takes learning from pros who have coached it for years and or played the game. most fans have done neither.

now, there ARE some fans who couldnt and shouldnt gm, even armchair gm. but most of gm'ing is common sense, knowing your teams budget and LISTENING to the coaches about whats needed. and being a good salesman and smart deal maker helps.

being a cronic low baller and finding budget cast offs is not a talent.

you cant JUST build through the draft. those who APPEAR they have were recipients of some real luck. but most GOOD teams like the pats do both.

this team isnt good enough or have enough solid players across the board to just rely on the draft. even the most seasoned and respected gm's lose half to 3/4 of their pics. many draft pics dont make it and those that do, 1 or 2 make a real impact within their 1st or 2nd year. so getting some known, nfl experienced players in f/a helps that loss in draft pics.

ireland doesnt get it. but many of us do. he has had plenty of time to build a winning team here, fill the roster with talent and be competative. he has FAILED. and many of us have balked at his moves BEFORE HAND and proven to be correct.

your painting a picture with FAR to many broad strokes CALM. there ARE people on sports boards who know the game and know what a gm can and cant do, what they should or shouldnt do.

you'll catch up.

SuperMarksBros.
03-16-2012, 08:25 AM
This thread delivers in ways unintended by the OP

nosleep
03-16-2012, 09:08 AM
Great thread OP

*golf clap*

tylerdolphin
03-16-2012, 12:42 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/04/tupacexcitedgif-1.gif

Tupac Shakur thanked this post. I lost. :lol:

flynryan15
03-16-2012, 12:44 PM

:lol2:

ashleigh1855
03-16-2012, 01:47 PM
We have so many brilliant football minds on this board. If Ireland would just read this board, we would probably win the SB every year. Thank you, all these bashers need to go root for another team

dlockz
03-16-2012, 01:48 PM
You spend to much time on a computer to build anything but a great warcraft character or maybe a fort with your mother's laundry in her basement.

For one dont play warcraft, dont live with my mom. Have a full time job in military, go to school and run 3 extra miles a day plus gym so I think you have the wrong person.
Maybe you should sign up for Infantry and then talk to me about warcraft and doing laundry in your mom's basement, i can refer you to a recruiter. I guess you dont realize laptops and smart phones as well as tablets make you mobile.

Vaark
03-16-2012, 01:59 PM
Are you presently deployed overseas dlox? And again you may be hard wired as a Mary Contrary but that has nothing to do with appreciating your service to our country. Thank you :up:

dlockz
03-16-2012, 02:06 PM
Are you presently deployed overseas dlox? And again you may be hard wired as a Mary Contrary but that has nothing to do with appreciating your service to our country. Thank you :up:

I wish I was I have done tours but currently in Hell Paso Texas at Ft Bliss . Well it basically a deployment in mexico lol. We are non deployable right now because we test all the equipment and weaponry that the military is considering to take in theater. Thx

Gonzo
03-16-2012, 03:36 PM
We have so many brilliant football minds on this board. If Ireland would just read this board, we would probably win the SB every year.I'm amazed that you're whining about fans on this site again. I'm just as amazed that this is being moved to SPAM.

Gonzo
03-16-2012, 03:40 PM
Change of plans, this would be far better in the depths.

NY8123
03-16-2012, 04:00 PM
Where all the bitches at!

Gonzo
03-16-2012, 04:13 PM
Where all the bitches at!No pictures in here unfortunately :(

NY8123
03-16-2012, 04:15 PM
No pictures in here unfortunately :(

Where all the bitch links at!

It be a mastfest in here!

Gonzo
03-16-2012, 04:20 PM
Where all the bitch links at!

It be a mastfest in here!Bitch (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1e/Pregnant_female_dog_bitch_mongrel_Jan_2008_Shot_in_Jalandhar_Punjab_India_by_gopal1035_017.jpg)

NY8123
03-16-2012, 04:35 PM
Bitch (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1e/Pregnant_female_dog_bitch_mongrel_Jan_2008_Shot_in_Jalandhar_Punjab_India_by_gopal1035_017.jpg)

Nice titties!

Gonzo
03-16-2012, 04:54 PM
Nice titties!I'm amazed!

Myles Fynch
03-16-2012, 06:22 PM
It's great to see a thread like this survive in the depths instead of languishing in a heap in the main forum.

Amazing, actually.

NY8123
03-16-2012, 06:37 PM
It's great to see a thread like this survive in the depths instead of languishing in a heap in the main forum.

Amazing, actually.

Nice titties!

Gonzo
03-16-2012, 07:11 PM
Nice titties!Correction, Amazing titties!

mwm
04-20-2012, 04:56 PM
Me too