PDA

View Full Version : Matt Barkley will end up playing for the Miami, as we are going 2-14 next year.

Johnstone
03-18-2012, 06:09 PM
Well we sucked out on getting Manning, Flynn, and have no chance in getting Alex Smith. Matt Moore has to feel disrespected right now. So his heart won't be in it, next year. The team has lost hope, due to a stupid owner and general manager. Oh, by the way, we lost are best player for nothing. Expect us to be 2-14, next year; as the team struggles to learn a new system, once again. I'll say it again, no way this team wins more than 3 games. We are getting the number 1 pick, next year and drafting Matt Barkley, JUST WATCH. Im pretty good at predicting the future.

dirwuf
03-18-2012, 06:12 PM
Matt Moore has to feel disrespected right now. So his heart won't be in it next year.

Try and find one other person on Earth who agrees with that...

silverfin
03-18-2012, 06:14 PM
Okay I'll bite

What a ridiculous thread, how can you say we'll be 2-14 in March?

We haven't even had the draft yet.

We will get a QB, even if we don't Matt Moore won 6/12 games he started in this season, with some extremely marginal losses in.

We will get a good set of receivers, we have a weaker schedule than we did this season just gone and we still have a solid D.

We'll be fine. Relax, believe in JP & his staff.

TwahLah
03-18-2012, 06:15 PM
Well we sucked out on getting Manning, Flynn, and have no chance in getting Alex Smith. Matt Moore has to feel disrespected right now. So his heart won't be in it, next year. The team has lost hope, due to a stupid owner and general manager. Oh, by the way, we lost are best player for nothing. Expect us to be 2-14, next year; as the team struggles to learn a new system, once again. I'll say it again, no way this team wins more than 3 games. We are getting the number 1 pick, next year and drafting Matt Barkley, JUST WATCH. Im pretty good at predicting the future.
Moore is in a contract year... so I beg to differ. And while were at it... I've been playing the lottery for some time now, and have had no luck. So I would like to know the numbers for Tuesdays Mega Million and Wednesdays PowerBall drawings! Thanks!

broccoli rob
03-18-2012, 06:16 PM
I dont know if I can handle another season of fans rooting for us to lose. :tubes:

kingfin23
03-18-2012, 06:17 PM
Why no shot at Alex Smith but do agree on 2 and 14. Our team got worse. Lol

andyahs
03-18-2012, 06:17 PM
Half this board didn't want Flynn now he signs with someone else and the sky is falling.

Cocelesti
03-18-2012, 06:20 PM
This is s***. You can't predict things that simple. Yes we didn't get any of those we thought but that doesn't mean we will suck out next season. A lot of things can happen durring a season. Stop being so dramatic and instead start rooting for your team!

finfan54
03-18-2012, 06:22 PM
thats how this works.

but im surprised no one has responded yet that "no, we cant even do that right"

Predaphin
03-18-2012, 06:22 PM

2-14???? Wow, how ridiculous....wait, did Kendall Langford, Brandon Mareshall and Vernon Carey have that much of an impact? or have we gotten worse because we missed out on Jeff Fischer, Peyton Manning, Matt Flynn and Eric Winston, which we never had to begin with.

DeathStar
03-18-2012, 06:24 PM
Not even possible...

There are 6 wins in our schedule vs the AFC South/NFC West/Bills twice...

But don't worry guys Ireland has a plan...

We know nothing (lol).

PlexGod
03-18-2012, 06:28 PM
We wont get Barkley cuz as bad as this team is we will probably win 4 games and have the 5-6 pick and miss out on him too cuz we r cursed

finfromthenorth
03-18-2012, 06:29 PM
We will never be 2-14. We have a good defense. The problem is we still don't have a qb. Matt Moore is not the answer. Way too inconsistent over his career. We will be stuck in 6-10 to 9-7 land forever unless we are willing to take a chance in a qb.

PlexGod
03-18-2012, 06:30 PM
Not even possible...

There are 6 wins in our schedule vs the AFC South/NFC West/Bills twice...

But don't worry guys Ireland has a plan...

We know nothing (lol).
Sorry to break u s news but half the teams that you're talking about are better than us and the bills r better then us too. there's probably only 3 or 4 teams in the league right now that far worse than us

miamiron
03-18-2012, 06:32 PM

Your being overly optimistic on those 2 wins

Roman529
03-18-2012, 06:34 PM
Knowing Ireland we would go 2-14 next year and have the number one pick in the 2013 draft, and he will draft some corn-fed O-lineman from Iowa or Nebraska. :lol:

Mcganiel
03-18-2012, 06:35 PM
Holy crap the posts here are really scary. Flynn sucks and manning has a bad neck.

We will draft tannehill or weeden. then we will have moore who is much better than flynn and youngster who can sit back and learn the system. Also devlin has a ton upside and is a perfect fit for a west coast offense. Teams are built through the draft not free agency.

DeathStar
03-18-2012, 06:35 PM
Knowing Ireland we would go 2-14 next year and have the number one pick in the 2013 draft, and he will draft some corn-fed O-lineman from Iowa or Nebraska. :lol:

If many of us know he is a joke...The rest of players/NFL teams have got to be just loling at our front office...

DeathStar
03-18-2012, 06:37 PM
Holy crap the posts here are really scary. Flynn sucks and manning has a bad neck.

We will draft tannehill or weeden. then we will have moore who is much better than flynn and youngster who can sit back and learn the system. Also devlin has a ton upside and is a perfect fit for a west coast offense. Teams are built through the draft not free agency.

Must be nice to have rose colored glasses defending this mediocre product year in and year out.

Moore is just a career backup. Devlin has upside? Huh?

Teams are built from both the draft and free agency...

It's funny how you bash the free agency process in your futile attempt to defend this front office...But if Ireland signed someone awesome, you would be praising the free agency...

AlphaPHIN
03-18-2012, 06:38 PM
No receivers, oline incomplete, backup qb, no safeties, 1 pass rusher... lol but no worries, this franchise will just fix it all in one draft. No sweat, even the good gms dont have a hand full fo guys pan out in every draft, but these guys will be sure to fill 7-8-9 holes with impact players right away...LMAO

Mcganiel
03-18-2012, 06:41 PM
Must be nice to have rose colored glasses defending this mediocre product year in and year out.

Moore is just a career backup. Devlin has upside? Huh?

Teams are built from both the draft and free agency...

It's funny how you bash the free agency process in your futile attempt to defend this front office...But if Ireland signed someone awesome, you would be praising the free agency...

26 mill over three years for a backup qb is just stupid...Your must be some type of financial guru. LOL

SR 7
03-18-2012, 06:42 PM
You must be dumb blind Nd deaf if you think well get Barkely without ****ing that up too.

SpurzN703
03-18-2012, 06:46 PM
Your being overly optimistic on those 2 wins

Of course. The Dolphins are so awful they'll be 0-16 next year. Why can't we see that as a collective group?

CalDolFan1014
03-18-2012, 06:48 PM
Of course. The Dolphins are so awful they'll be 0-16 next year. Why can't we see that as a collective group?

We'll be lucky to go 0-16, man! Stop being a homer! 0-24 and all in for Barkley!

dreday
03-18-2012, 06:50 PM
something tells me we would still miss out on barkley somehow.

MiamiDolfan85
03-18-2012, 06:52 PM
A big reason for Moore's success was Brandon Marshall....with him gone, we're not winning more than 4 games next year. I mean we are gonna be un-watchable​.

Finfanforever
03-18-2012, 06:52 PM
Although I don't buy the 2-14 stuff...we are definitely rebuilding on offense. Manning would have only bought us 2-3 more years then we would be right slap where we are now (QB poor). $26 miilion for 3 years for a back up QB is ridiculous. My hats off to Ireland for not being desperate enough to slap that kind of money on our cap. Believe me...if Philbin was convincef that Flynn was all that...he would be a Dolphin already. I think you will see the Dolphins all in now for Tannehill or Weedon. I don't see Alex Smith signing...he already left more money on the table at SF then we will offer him. The discouraging thing...at least IMO is I am not conviced Ireland really knows what he is doing...he doesn't have the best track record...for sure!

J Tes
03-18-2012, 06:53 PM
2-14???? Wow, how ridiculous....wait, did Kendall Langford, Brandon Mareshall and Vernon Carey have that much of an impact? or have we gotten worse because we missed out on Jeff Fischer, Peyton Manning, Matt Flynn and Eric Winston, which we never had to begin with.

Losing Carey may have gained a win

PJack
03-18-2012, 07:56 PM
The only thing we know for certain is we are far worse of a football team that we were two weeks ago. Free agency has netted us maybe a nickle cb or possible competition for FS and journeyman OL. We lose by far our best offensive player whom was the main target of our mediocre QB. I'm fine not hitting Manning as I didn't think he was going to win with us especially when we dumped our number 1 receiver. Don't mind losing out on Flynn as I didn't think he was an upgrade over Moore.

Problem is, I don't see being able to upgrade this offense in 1 draft to be anything more than fair to poor. It's depressing as I don't see anything more than 5-6 wins next year, but we will be good enough to lose out on a top tier QB.

EFWilson
03-18-2012, 08:18 PM
The fish will win just enough games to not be able to draft the players they need. Same story every year.

J. David Wannyheimer
03-18-2012, 08:41 PM
26 mill over three years for a backup qb is just stupid...Your must be some type of financial guru. LOL

The guaranteed money on the Flynn contract is only like 19 mill over three years. They signed him cheap. For a starting QB, they got a good deal.