PDA

View Full Version : Steven Ross is the Mitt Romney of the NFL...

HenneBlows
03-18-2012, 09:02 PM
Nobody likes you dude... I found nearly 10 different NFL players on twitter today that think Steven Ross and Jeff Ireland are pansies.... They obviously don't know how to court anybody worth a damn... And they get desperate and over spend on players that don't work out... I'm sorry but this team has become the laughing stock of the league...

damanref10
03-18-2012, 09:03 PM
Nobody likes you dude... I found nearly 10 different NFL players on twitter today that think Steven Ross and Jeff Ireland are pansies.... They obviously don't know how to court anybody worth a damn... And they get desperate and over spend on players that don't work out... I'm sorry but this team has become the laughing stock of the league...

well i must say... now ive heard it all haha

Hayden Fox
At least Mitt wins primaries. What has Ross won?

BTW, Ross is a big campaign contributed to Romney's PAC's.

SkapePhin
Ross needs to sell the damn team. I say boycott the team so Ross operates at a huge loss and then he will be forced to sell.

napsndreds
more like the male sarah palin..

fishbanger
03-18-2012, 09:04 PM
Ive got a better quote for you. Ross is the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL...

J. David Wannyheimer
Thanks a bunch for this brilliant insight.

HenneBlows
Steven Ross and Mitt Romney are friends in real life for those that didn't know...

dolfan_101
03-18-2012, 09:05 PM
Ive got a better quote for you. Ross is the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL...

That's a disservice to Rodney Dangerfield...

xXwarXx
03-18-2012, 09:07 PM
At least Mitt wins primaries. What has Ross won?

BTW, Ross is a big campaign contributed to Romney's PAC's.

That makes me sick....

If anyone wants to join the super PAC to force Ross to sell the team I'm in.

Ross tried being a NFL owner for years, and they wouldn't let him in, clearly they understood what a complete moron he was.

ohall
03-18-2012, 09:07 PM
No wonder I like Ross.

GoonBoss
03-18-2012, 09:08 PM
I predict this won't end well.

jared81
03-18-2012, 09:08 PM

typical obama worshipper dbag remark. you do know mitt romney is tied with your hero obama in most polls throughout the country? if not leading in some. mitt might not be likeable, but he isnt a retard like our current president.

put this crap in the pofo.

rickd13
03-18-2012, 09:13 PM
You should have compared Ross to Obama, because he keeps F-ing everything up just like the Czar Barack.

HenneBlows
03-18-2012, 09:15 PM
HAHA, Jared your pathetic clown party makes me smile everyday... You must be so proud to support people like Herman Cain, Sarah Palin, and James Inhofe.... Do me a favor take some blood thinners and a razor blade and paper cut yourself to death DUMBASS!!!

Put that in your pipe an smoke it bitch boy...

dolfan_101
03-18-2012, 09:34 PM
typical obama worshipper dbag remark. you do know mitt romney is tied with your hero obama in most polls throughout the country? if not leading in some. mitt might not be likeable, but he isnt a retard like our current president.

put this crap in the pofo.

:lol: wanna bet? Romney isn't even leading polls in his own parties primary hahaha.

jared81
03-18-2012, 09:42 PM
HAHA, Jared your pathetic clown party makes me smile everyday... You must be so proud to support people like Herman Cain, Sarah Palin, and James Inhofe.... Do me a favor take some blood thinners and a razor blade and paper cut yourself to death DUMBASS!!!

Put that in your pipe an smoke it bitch boy...

wow internet tough guy. i dont have a party. i dislike sarah palin and herman cain just as i dislike obama. you are obviously a very ignorant person who fails to look at both sides of the political spectrum. i posedt a fact, obama and romney are neck and neck in poles. if you want to run your mouth over the computer because you know nothing will come of it, then good for you.

jared81
03-18-2012, 09:47 PM
:lol: wanna bet? Romney isn't even leading polls in his own parties primary hahaha.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/new-poll-shows-both-romney-and-santorum-beating-obama-in-head-to-head/
wanna bet? see attached.

if you remember, at this point in the 2008 election hillary clinton was considered the favorite, obama was just really gaining momentum.

romney will win the republican nomination, because the others are to freaking crazy to win. i will bet anything on it. if romney doesnt win, i will let you **** henneblows mom for one night. but you have to give her back to me afterwards, so she can work the streets.

HenneBlows
03-18-2012, 09:57 PM
Jared your a nut job dude... And you called me a dbag obama worshipper? What made you think that? Because I said nobody likes Romney... I know alot of Santorum and Paul supporters that hate Romney... You sir are an idiot...

jared81
03-18-2012, 10:05 PM
Jared your a nut job dude... And you called me a dbag obama worshipper? What made you think that? Because I said nobody likes Romney... I know alot of Santorum and Paul supporters that hate Romney... You sir are an idiot...

i am a nutjob because i cited a fact? ok man......to say that NOBODY likes mitt romney would lead me to believe you are someone that is either stupid, or so blinded by your love for obama. if people hate someone because of political beliefs like you mentioned, then i would say they are the nuthjobs. i dont hate anyone, i dislike polarizing political figures (obama, palin, santorum, pelosi, etc).

HenneBlows
03-18-2012, 11:59 PM
i am a nutjob because i cited a fact? ok man......to say that NOBODY likes mitt romney would lead me to believe you are someone that is either stupid, or so blinded by your love for obama. if people hate someone because of political beliefs like you mentioned, then i would say they are the nuthjobs. i dont hate anyone, i dislike polarizing political figures (obama, palin, santorum, pelosi, etc).

Proving your a nut job... Romney cant get over 40% anywhere in the GOP primaries!!! That means that 60% of the GOP in every state are, as you put it....

"someone that is either stupid, or so blinded by your love for obama"

They must not like the guy... or their "someone that is either stupid, or so blinded by their love for obama"

Santorum, Gengrich, and Run Paul supporters do not like Romney bud.
Romney may get it in the end... But you tell me the last time the GOP primaries went pass super Tuesday...

I hope you make over a 100k a year. To at least justify why your on Romney's ****... And don't try to be neutral, By the sounds of it your one of those, I don't have a candidate yet Tea Baggers, that would vote for anybody other then Obama as long as he represents the Tea Klaux Klan (GOP)... So, if Newt Gengrich was the nominee you would vote for the guy that says he wants to create a lunar colony on the moon... That would cost over a Trillion dollars and they want to cut the debt? Got to love these flippers and floppers... Land of the privileged and hand me downs...

Hey Mitt!!! 5 boys and not one served for his country... Your really Patriotic dude... You represent what I want as a leader... YA RIGHT!!!

And now that I know that Steven Ross is good friends with Mitt and one of his top contributors... I see why he doesn't appeal to any big time free agents... MittBOT!!! MITTBOT!!! MITTBOT ENGAGED!!!

Get a brain then do your own research... I know its hard to change the channel from Fox news...

jared81
03-19-2012, 12:22 AM
wikipedia.org/wiki/Statewide_opinion_polling_for_the_Democratic_Party_presidential_primaries,_2008

Look at the above link idiot. It shows the primary results from 200&. In most states Obama was below 50% of the vote. It doesn't make me feel good making you look foolish. With 4 candidates left in the primary for the republicans, I don't expect Romney to win a majority.

Typical chip on shoulder attitude. I must be a racist because I don't vote for Obama. The reason why you have nothing in your life is because you choose to blame everyone for your problems. If I am such a Romney "supporter" then why would you say I am part of the tea party? I am objective, I don't care about fox or msnbc, they both pander to a certain party.

You aren't as informed as you think you are. You are just a broke loser waiting for the government to tell you what to do. I have to go, i have to get up in the morning to pay for your welfare.

HenneBlows
03-19-2012, 02:45 AM
I actually live 5 mins from the water in South Florida... I own a boat and im out on the water 2-3 times a week... I'd say i hate my life... Also, I have never taken a handout from the government in my life... Enjoy your work tomorrow, sounds like your the one that doesn't enjoy life. NUT JOB