PDA

View Full Version : Bring back chris chambers!!!!!!!

GotMarino13
03-18-2012, 10:57 PM
Just curious how many of you would be up for trying to bring back Chris Chambers if that was an option the guy had mad talent and stayed out of the lime light very quiet yet explosive receiver. I just don't understand why the Dolphins are notorious for having players in their prime with great talent then giving them away to another team for crap. If Miami played their cards right we would still have CHAMBERS, WELKER, and MARSHALL not to mention BESS too, but odds are we will just give him to the patriots. Im so sick of watching great players in their prime come to Miami and just get given away WTF is our management thinking?????????? But let me tell you chambers, welker, bess, and marshall we would have had the best wr tandem in the league thanks Ireland for throwing them away. Lets just cross our fingers and pray he dont give Bess away because in my eyes this guy is the best slot receiver in the NFL butt we cant let his talent shine with ****ty play calls and always having a back up QB on the field. But before I veer off to far from subject im all for having chambers back if we could get him with a fair trade.

broccoli rob
03-18-2012, 10:59 PM
:lol2:

But let me tell you chambers, welker, bess, and marshall we would have had the best wr tandem in the league thanks Ireland for throwing them away.

Yeah, I totally agree! I can't believe Ireland traded Welker away :chuckle:

I thanked you. Not because I agree (I dont, at all) but because this post was so out there that it brought a smile to my face

Adam First
03-18-2012, 11:02 PM
You know Chambers is retired, right?

GotMarino13
03-18-2012, 11:02 PM
I know it now, Sorry thought he was still in KC

broccoli rob
03-18-2012, 11:04 PM
You know Chambers is retired, right?

Ireland has upset so many people in So FL that hes getting blamed for Welker now :lol:

Adam First
03-18-2012, 11:08 PM

Ireland has upset so many people in So FL that hes getting blamed for Welker now :lol:

I hate Ireland just as much as anyone (I supported him before this weekend, due to his decent talent evaluation skills...but come on, man, he seriously dropped the ball this weekend, not getting Flynn is unforgivable) but there is a ton of angst in Dolphinsland right now. Just one bad decision after another; it transcends owners, coaches, general managers. Like the ultimate repetition of suck.

Tallow
03-18-2012, 11:50 PM
I love chambers, but his issue is consistence........and how many times have you heard that about this organization?

Chambers was the guy who could make pretty much all of the circus catches, yet he would falter on the most simple of routes.