PDA

View Full Version : If we draft Tannehill or even Weeden...

BlueFin
03-19-2012, 09:04 PM
I can live with it.............if we bring Tebow here......I am seriously tuned out.................................................indefinately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rev kev
03-19-2012, 09:05 PM
If we draft a QB in the first rd it would boggle the mind!!!

BlueFin
03-19-2012, 09:08 PM
If we draft a QB in the first rd it would boggle the mind!!! Yes......but wouldn't it be refreshing???????????????????????

jim1
03-19-2012, 09:09 PM
I can live with it.............if we bring Tebow here......I am seriously tuned out.................................................indefinately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garrard just signed with Miami- personally I'd like nothing more than to see sign Tebow or draft Weeden. having grown up and lived down here for decades, i've never seen the francgise more dead than it is now. Tebow discussions/debates/arguments aside, he'll bring a sense of excitement to sofla for the Dolphins that's desperately needed. Weeden is just an outstanding QB, bottom line. Screw the age issue, i hope than we maneuver and get him. As things stand now, unless Cleveland drafts Tannehill #4 overall 9an ungodly reach imo) I can't see them passing him up in the second round beofre our pick. Time for Ireland to get creative and get busy, especially with the extra 3rd rd pick from the Brandon Marshall trade.

BlueFin
03-19-2012, 09:20 PM
Garrard just signed with Miami- personally I'd like nothing more than to see sign Tebow or draft Weeden. having grown up and lived down here for decades, i've never seen the francgise more dead than it is now. Tebow discussions/debates/arguments aside, he'll bring a sense of excitement to sofla for the Dolphins that's desperately needed. Weeden is just an outstanding QB, bottom line. Screw the age issue, i hope than we maneuver and get him. As things stand now, unless Cleveland drafts Tannehill #4 overall 9an ungodly reach imo) I can't see them passing him up in the second round beofre our pick. Time for Ireland to get creative and get busy, especially with the extra 3rd rd pick from the Brandon Marshall trade.

Tebow is not an NFL quarterback....there is no debate.....if he comes here I no longer care...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mattyb
03-19-2012, 09:26 PM
Yes......but wouldn't it be refreshing???????????????????????

No, because there will be no Qb's available in the first round worthy of a first round pick. Just because we draft a guy in the first round it does not mean the guy is a first round talent.

ITS!MATEO
03-19-2012, 09:29 PM
I would completely mentally block out the Qb position on our team if we traded for Tebow...

HybridPHIN 23
03-19-2012, 09:29 PM
This is why i'm hoping for Tebow....... perhaps it would put an end to your non- stop complaining. We're soo close to driving the prima-donnas off the edge..... just 1 more nudge !

fishbanger
03-19-2012, 09:33 PM
Hope we just draft best QB available in the first round. I think this will need to happen at pick 8 cause its too dangerous to trade down without having a starting QB on the roster. There were 12 teams after Manning so expect about 6 teams to be looking to upgrade at QB. Just look at the 12 team list. That includes the Jets, KC, still may include Seattle regardless of Flynn signing etc.

JERSEYFINFAN23
03-19-2012, 09:35 PM
Sherman - knows Tannehill better than anyone, just like Philbin know flynn so if they think he is a franchise QB, they will draft him, if not they will draft the player they see as worthy of the #8 overall.
Also since Bell is released they could now press even more too trade down to the mid 20's and draft a SS or lower rated QB or WR or DE - OLB

SebasMiamiFan
03-19-2012, 09:36 PM
If they want him, then that means we won't get them.