PDA

View Full Version : Jesus Christ lands in HELL

HenneBlows
03-21-2012, 01:58 PM
Tebow to HELL for a 4th and 6th rounder... This will be interesting... Cant wait to see him run one in from the 5 against the Dolphins...

​FIRE IRELAND NOW

Miamifinz
03-21-2012, 01:59 PM
Right now, I think hell is New Orleans.

cuzinvinny
03-21-2012, 02:00 PM
Right now, I think hell is New Orleans.

Don't look now Folks but your legs are on fire.....

buxster07
03-21-2012, 02:03 PM
Doesn't Ryan typically curse up a storm during team meetings?

I'm sure Tebow is gonna just loooove every minute.

DolphinBob
03-21-2012, 02:04 PM
Nothing could have made me sadder than Tim in NY puke green. Now I hate the Jets and John Elway.

finresurrection
03-21-2012, 02:11 PM
Tebow to HELL for a 4th and 6th rounder... This will be interesting... Cant wait to see him run one in from the 5 against the Dolphins...

your post title still has me rolling. it is only fitting to see Tebowmania land in NY to aide in the corrupting of Sanchez. and we thought we had a QB-mess......

finfan54
03-21-2012, 03:05 PM
jesus did say that its the sick who need a doctor.

HenneBlows
03-21-2012, 03:26 PM
jesus did say that its the sick who need a doctor.

Ive seen you around here man.. My bad man, I know you are the super fan on this site... Your are always right... Making fun of people... Your a complete jackass

rev kev
03-21-2012, 03:32 PM
NFLN and their EYE of SAURON is finally off the Phins for GOOD and the FO can get back to work building a winner -

rev kev
03-21-2012, 03:35 PM
Ive seen you around here man.. My bad man, I know you are the super fan on this site... Your are always right... Making fun of people... Your a complete jackass

HMMMNNN... Lets see ... 54 posts to 18,000 posts - could this be likened to the guy who takes the splinter out of his bros eye missing the log in his own?

fishbanger
03-21-2012, 03:42 PM
Denver will go from number 1 rushing team in NFL to top 5 passing team with Manning.

JETs will now be a top 5 rushing team in the NFL and will have lots of rushing TDs. Thats the benefit of a TEBOW on your team. Third and short with TD = first down for the JETS or TD for the Jets.

Just wait and See. Cant wait to See Jets make the playoffs and play Denver. Jets win with late 4th TD run by TD from the two yard line with seconds on the clock.

electrolyte
03-21-2012, 03:46 PM
The Jets are a pathetic organization.

They traded for Tebow because they are full of obnoxious people, a toxic locker room, a terrible atmosphere. So they try to trade for a guy to "heal" them?

Rex Ryan and Tebow don't mix. This is pathetic. This is Tebow's trial and tribulation now....

ricky
03-21-2012, 04:01 PM
This use of our saviors name in your post is very hurtful to me as a Christian.Please comsider this in your future postings.thank you.

J. David Wannyheimer
03-21-2012, 04:03 PM

They traded for Tebow because they are full of obnoxious people, a toxic locker room, a terrible atmosphere. So they try to trade for a guy to "heal" them?

Rex Ryan and Tebow don't mix. This is pathetic. This is Tebow's trial and tribulation now....

I don't think even Tebow could heal those dopes.

BleedinGreenNC
03-21-2012, 04:04 PM

Pot calling the kettle black.

Vaark
03-21-2012, 04:06 PM
Just wait until that bloated self-labeled "bi-curious" voyeuristic foot fetishist tries to get some thing going by pointing Timmy to pictures of Michelle's cooter on altdotcom. Can he resist plumbing those apertures while Bluto massages his tootsies?

electrolyte
03-21-2012, 04:27 PM
Pot calling the kettle black.

Hey Jets fan, the Dolphins locker room is not toxic. In fact, it was very unified as it recovered from 0-7 to win 6 games.

Your organization is classless and obnoxious, starting with your head coach who thinks being tough is all about cursing and acting like a douchebag. I guess the phrase "Strength and HONOR" never occured to them.

I feel sad for Tebow.