PDA

View Full Version : bob is back...

banned aid
03-21-2012, 07:08 PM
Incarcerated bob just put up a story bouta monster deal that didn't go through last week involving the fins. Says its the reason y Marshall got traded.

Dolphins thought they had a deal with Eagles (Involving 3 Picks) 2nd & Two 3's (One in 2013) in exchange for Desean Jackson, according to a (Eagles Source) Ireland had worked on deal for 2weeks & set-up the Marshall trade so he could unload those picks in Jackson trade. Once Miami finalized deal with Bears they called up Philly had the paperwork ready to finalize the trade... No response from Eagles. Dolphins left holding picks they wanted to use in a swap for a game changing WR Jackson

andyahs
03-21-2012, 07:12 PM
bob is back...
Where did Bob go?

Cleetus
03-21-2012, 07:12 PM
what was the deal?

banned aid
03-21-2012, 07:17 PM
Didnt drop the story yet.

Ben Had
03-21-2012, 07:18 PM
bob is back...
Where did Bob go?

How could he go anywhere...he's incarcerated?

SpurzN703
03-21-2012, 07:24 PM
Cool non-story bro

banned aid
03-21-2012, 07:29 PM
Cool non-story bro

Check again tough guy.

SkapePhin
03-21-2012, 07:30 PM
I am still utterly confused how and when people began viewing this nobody as a legitimate sports insider and news source...

banned aid
03-21-2012, 07:32 PM
I am still utterly confused how and when people began viewing this nobody as a legitimate sports insider and news source...

Right after he called Peyton to Denver like 3 weeks ago. And has broke every story this free agency before any other sports anylist.

ncmedic5
03-21-2012, 07:33 PM
I will say this though, if you followed the day on Twitter, Salguero tweeted that one of his sources told him when he asked what was up with the BM trade to "be patient, you will see". Something was definitely in the works that fell through...not saying this was it.

Harry_Bagpipe
03-21-2012, 07:34 PM

I wonder this too. I then look and see what the most popular tv shows and music are. Than it starts making a little more sense

SkapePhin
03-21-2012, 07:36 PM
Right after he called Peyton to Denver like 3 weeks ago. And has broke every story this free agency before any other sports anylist.

AHAHA!? Denver was the first team he visited with. It didn't take a rocket scientist to make that prediction. I forget what it was now, but he was talking out of his ass about some big Dolphins move a few weeks ago that never happened.

Harry_Bagpipe
03-21-2012, 07:36 PM

PT Barnum had it correct

SkapePhin
03-21-2012, 07:37 PM
I will say this though, if you followed the day on Twitter, Salguero tweeted that one of his sources told him when he asked what was up with the BM trade to "be patient, you will see". Something was definitely in the works that fell through...not saying this was it.

The "you'll see" ended up being Marshall's night club incident.

SpurzN703
03-21-2012, 07:37 PM
Check again tough guy.

Check what? An event that didn't happen? It's a non-story

fishbanger
03-21-2012, 07:38 PM
Trading one crazy WR for another one. Just use the draft. Any smart GM would have Deshaun in house and then have traded Marshall. This is BS or incompetence take your pick.

CedarPhin
I'm calling bull****. Receipts or it didn't count.

Vertical Limit
Wow, can we ban the words incarcerated bob or bob from this site? I can't believe people are that naive to fall for his crap.

SkapePhin
03-21-2012, 07:40 PM
So I went over Bob’s 16,000+ tweets, looking for predictions, reports and the like. What I found was that a large portion of his Tweets are simply chest thumping self promotion and rallying speeches for his followers, urging them to retweet to the world how “good” he is (over 40% of his total tweets). I didn’t want to grade Bob unfairly, so I threw those out, along with any “breaking news” tweets that could possibly be misconstrued for an opinion, instead of an actual report–after all, I don’t want artificially lower Bob’s grade, just because he “thought someone might go somewhere.”
What I found was alarming.
On actual “breaking reports” tweets, with specific information, Bob “broke” (or Tweeted before anyone else) the story little better than 2% of the time. A quick search of Twitter timelines shows that Bob simply copied the Tweets of some of his followers, nearly word for word, from a few minutes earlier. Some of those followers had knowingly sent Bob the information, some appeared to be blatantly plagiarized. Either way, Bob’s claim that he’s first is at best dubious as there is ample evidence to support he isn’t, and at worst outright fabrication (like many other things about him, as we shall see).
On accuracy of “reporting,” Bob fared much better. He scored a 29% accuracy rating with how often his “reports” turned out ultimately to be correct. I don’t know what kind of education most of you have, but the schools I went to taught me that 29% accuracy, was a miserable failure. An “F” as my first grade teacher Ms. Johnston called it. I’m not sure your political bent, dear reader, but if it were provable that either FOX or MSNBC reported the news with 29% accuracy, both would be out of business, and the punchline of many a joke.

http://nfldraftmonsters.com/news/is-incarceratedbob-a-complete-fraud/

Nublar7
03-21-2012, 07:44 PM
So this bozo on Twitter who doesn't have any sources makes up a bogus story and we are supposed to believe it? Yawn.

Ben Had
03-21-2012, 07:46 PM
http://nfldraftmonsters.com/news/is-incarceratedbob-a-complete-fraud/

Well done.

J Tes
03-21-2012, 08:25 PM
This

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Bob? Is that you?