PDA

View Full Version : According to Incarcerated Bob...

Phins89
03-21-2012, 08:20 PM
I know, I know...some of you think he is full ****....But he put out an interesting tweet.

According to him, Ireland had been in talks with the Eagles to trade picks (2nd and 3rd...something like that) for Desean Jackson after we traded Brandon Marshall. The B.Marsh picks were ammunition for a Desean trade and after we made the trade, Ireland's calls to Philly went unanswered. The EAGLES SCREWED US.

Slim
03-21-2012, 08:21 PM
Oh Bob...

Kdawg954
03-21-2012, 08:24 PM
Bs

Gonzo
03-21-2012, 08:25 PM
It always takes every ounce of Mod strength to not move all Incarcerated Bob and Omar Kelly threads to SPAM.

Gonzo
03-21-2012, 08:25 PM
I see some don't have my strength! :lol:

matt11390
03-21-2012, 08:27 PM
Let me just add that none of us know what kind of talks go on behind the curtain. We get so upset over non moves that we think should have been made or moves that were made which we don't agree with. And there have been many of both categories this offseason. However, we don't know what Ireland has been trying to get done but hasn't been able to. We don't know all that has been attempted over the years or this offseason. So this is why we could be crucifying Ireland when we shouldn't be. I'm not an Ireland defender just stating a fact that we fans don't have all the info so we should be sensitive to the men and women who are attempting to run our favorite team.

Gonzo
03-21-2012, 08:28 PM
Let me just add that none of us know what kind of talks go on behind the curtain. We get so upset over non moves that we think should have been made or moves that were made which we don't agree with. And there have been many of both categories this offseason. However, we don't know what Ireland has been trying to get done but hasn't been able to. We don't know all that has been attempted over the years or this offseason. So this is why we could be crucifying Ireland when we shouldn't be. I'm not an Ireland defender just stating a fact that we fans don't have all the info so we should be sensitive to the men and women who are attempting to run our favorite team.That's even worse. Good GMs get it done.

Stefins
03-21-2012, 08:31 PM
He was right about Dwight Howard being traded to the Nets and about Flynn signing with the Fins..

So we gotta trust him....

pause...

NOT....( in borat voice)

enduro
03-21-2012, 09:04 PM
I know, I know...some of you think he is full ****....But he put out an interesting tweet.

According to him, Ireland had been in talks with the Eagles to trade picks (2nd and 3rd...something like that) for Desean Jackson after we traded Brandon Marshall. The B.Marsh picks were ammunition for a Desean trade and after we made the trade, Ireland's calls to Philly went unanswered. The EAGLES SCREWED US.

bob is right on the money on this