PDA

View Full Version : I finally got my Dolphins license plate!

phinsphan4ever
04-14-2002, 12:08 AM
I finally received my Dolphins license plate in the mail(It has ZTH54 written on it. I'll let you guys guess what the initials and # stands for). It only took 2 mos for it to come!:fire: Those fat heffers behind those desks at the Tag office finally stopped inhaling doughnuts to actually do a little work.:lol: :lol:

Capt. Dick
04-14-2002, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by aqua&orange54
I finally received my Dolphins license plate in the mail(It has ZTH54 written on it. I'll let you guys guess what the initials and # stands for). It only took 2 mos for it to come!:fire: Those fat heffers behind those desks at the Tag office finally stopped inhaling doughnuts to actually do a little work.:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

dolfan06
04-14-2002, 05:27 PM
i haven't gotten yet. although, i do like the one thats on my trailer, "protected by pitbull w/aids!" :D

Frank-n-Furter
04-15-2002, 12:05 AM
congrats on the tag. Every Florida resident Dolphin fan should have one!:cool:

phinsphan4ever
04-15-2002, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Frank-n-Furter
congrats on the tag. Every Florida resident Dolphin fan should have one!:cool:

Thanks bro.;) I've got a teal(I chose the color purposely:) green chevy S-10. I have my plate to go along with my nice silver plate on the front with the 'phins logo, as well as the 'phins logo graphic put on my rear cab window. When I put my 4 'phin car magnets on, my two 'phin car flags, I'm totally styling.:cool: This has happened to me on several occasions. I have everything on my truck it seems at least once a week. I'll be driving down the rd when someone will honk their horn at me and give me a "hell yeah" or a thumbs up.:cool: It's a great feeling. I'm not done yet though. I'm considering getting orange stripes around my truck as well.:goof: