PDA

View Full Version : Reuben Randle WR

Fin Thirteen
03-23-2012, 09:38 AM
I don't think there's a top WR draftee being talked about less than Reuben Randle. Guy is flying under the radar. A bit like Tannehill at QB, he has developed a long way in a short space of time from being a depth guy to LSU's no.1 receiver.

Some say he doesn't have the speed. Some say he plays soft for his size. I gotta say he has great hands, good footwork and good long-striding speed. He's just a bit raw and runs limited routes.

We have a legit shot at him in the second and I think it's a risk worth taking. Some are projecting him bottom of the first, but He may be there in the 40s.

Thoughts on the guy are pretty slim? Anyone care to bite?

JCane
03-23-2012, 09:54 AM
Here's some inside info on Reuben...

His knee is fine. Says it's a non-issue. I do know that the Dolphins have expressed some interest in Randle, but the one team that has expressed the most interest are the Chicago Bears...but this was prior to the Marshall deal and I haven't heard anything since weeks before that went down.

I could tell you why he choose to enter the draft and it would blow your mind. Les Miles was very disrespectful to the Randle family.

Fin Thirteen
03-23-2012, 09:59 AM
Here's some inside info on Reuben...

His knee is fine. Says it's a non-issue. I do know that the Dolphins have expressed some interest in Randle, but the one team that has expressed the most interest are the Chicago Bears...but this was prior to the Marshall deal and I haven't heard anything since weeks before that went down.

I could tell you why he choose to enter the draft and it would blow your mind. Les Miles was very disrespectful to the Randle family. Interesting. Miles is a bit of a nutcase, so nothing would surprise me. or would it??!!

JCane
03-23-2012, 10:01 AM
Just sent out a text...

He ran a 4.43 at the pro day yesterday. Says Houston and New England like him at the end of the first.

Pretty remarkable jump.

JCane
03-23-2012, 10:03 AM
Interesting. Miles is a bit of a nutcase, so nothing would surprise me. or would it??!!

Dude my jaw hit the floor when I was told lol. I could PM it because I don't want it being out here in public.

Fin Thirteen
03-23-2012, 10:10 AM
Dude my jaw hit the floor when I was told lol. I could PM it because I don't want it being out here in public.
Go for it!

4.43 is at the fast end of what I would have expected. May take a trade-down from #8 or a tradeup from R2 to get him, but there are a lot of borderline R1-R2 guys who get taken earlier and will push some other solid players into the top third of R2. I hope Randle is one of them.

LANGER72
03-24-2012, 12:05 PM
The draft is deep at receiver. If we miss on Randle, there are others.