PDA

View Full Version : nolefins outside the box mock draft

nolefin
03-24-2012, 05:45 PM
1st-luke kuechly-lb-probably the safest pick, we have to have lb's to cover N.E TE'S

2nd-ruben randell-WR-lsu

3rd-brock osweiler-QB

3rd-bobby massie-OT-ole miss

4th-cary hayward-cb-vandy

5th-deangelo peterson-TE-LSU

6th-tauren poole-rb-tenn

7th-eric page-wr-toledo

DKphin
03-24-2012, 07:14 PM
I like it. Bobby Massie and Peterson are great picks

PSU Cane
03-24-2012, 08:44 PM
I like it too....but i'm not a fan of Peterson.

LANGER72
03-24-2012, 09:02 PM
I like the first 3 picks, but I would take Josh Robinson CB instead of Massie at 3B. We need to upgrade Smith. Robinson opposite Davis will give us shut down corners. Smith can play safety or be used in certain match ups.

I would also take Devon Wylie at #4 instead of CB Hayward. That 4.3 speed opposite Randle will loosen up the opposing secondary.

Both of these players are high value impact players IMHO.

We have already addressed the oline in free agency with Hicks RG, and Myrtha is penciled in at RT. Plus we still have Garner, Jerry and Carey. We can grab another RG or RT in rounds 5-7. I think Jerry and Carey get cut in camp.

Dj Shoj
03-26-2012, 11:50 PM
Nice and reasonable, but the only thing I'd change will be another WR at 3d instead of OT.

SF Dolphin Fan
03-27-2012, 01:07 AM
You had me at Kuechly -- absolutely love that guy. A great building block for now and the future and like a second coach on the field. Love the Randell and Massie picks, although I think Massie ends up Round 2. Do not like Osweiller to be honest, but I see where you're going in bringing in a developmental qb. I just think he has a very high bust factor. That said, I really like your draft a lot.