PDA

View Full Version : "You Get What You Deserve White Boy!"

GoonBoss
03-24-2012, 06:15 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/you-get-what-you-deserve-white-boy-13-year-old-set-on-fire-in-horrific-racially-charged-attack/

Where's Al Sharpton for a white kid being set on fire by black kids?

If you wan to know what the problem is with race relations in this
country today...there we go.

Now, if it would be permitted for white activists to
come out in support of a kid that got set on fire, that would be fine..but nobody can.

Because that would be racist.

But it's not racist for someone to burn someone else...As long as they are black and he is white.

SpurzN703
03-25-2012, 10:44 AM
No chance this gets in the news

Kdawg954
03-25-2012, 12:00 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/you-get-what-you-deserve-white-boy-13-year-old-set-on-fire-in-horrific-racially-charged-attack/

Where's Al Sharpton for a white kid being set on fire by black kids?

If you wan to know what the problem is with race relations in this
country today...there we go.

Now, if it would be permitted for white activists to
come out in support of a kid that got set on fire, that would be fine..but nobody can.

Because that would be racist.

But it's not racist for someone to burn someone else...As long as they are black and he is white.

Whether we like it or not, racism is still very prevelant in our society.

I'm mixed, my mother is black (from Georgia, wen't through hard times) and my father is white (from Germany, scrutinized plenty for being with my mom) and I have seen racism play out all throughout my life. I have black kids laugh when my white father picks me up or hear my German last name . . . and I have had white kids give me looks when my dark skinned mother picks me up from soccer practice. It still happens today and the ignorance that people could turn a blind eye to it like it doesn't exist makes me sick.

However, what makes me the most sick, and I had to explain this to my mother (who is also on the Trayvon bandwagon with the Black Panthers/Al Sharpton/etc.) is that where are these people when this "Stand your Ground" law was used almost 100 times previously, many times in South Florida and many times when it is a "black on black" crime. What is the matter Al? You only show up when a case fits your agenda? Why not show up when the case doesn't involve 2 different races? When this law was passed in 2005 I remember telling my coworkers that Florida is gonna be like the wild, wild, west with this new law and it took 7 years and a potentially racially motivated crime to see the light on this? Meanwhile 65 people were murdered in that span and the defense was "Stand your Ground".

If you only come out with something fits your agenda, you're better off staying away, because your phony as hell in my eyes.

And yea, that ******* who shot Trayvon needs to be in jail . . . and if the shoe was on the other foot, why do I feel the Black Panthers/Al Sharpton would come to the defense of the "shooter" rather than the victim? Right is right and wrong is wrong and race shouldn't be the judge of that.

ROADRUNNER
03-25-2012, 12:26 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/03/1243271414blackguylaughz-1.gif

Vaark
03-25-2012, 12:43 PM
IMO, Al Sharpton is, and always has been right up there with Dick Cheney over the last several decades as 2 of the most venal, self-serving and reprehensible public figures.

Myles Fynch
03-25-2012, 01:02 PM

Not holding my breath waiting to see if the President chimes in.

NY8123
03-25-2012, 04:49 PM
If anyone sets my son on fire regardless of race, age, creed or sex you are getting a wrath that would make this look like a college hazing incident. I would have hunted those responsible down and beat and shot them dead in front of their families one by one then piled there ****ing limp bodies on top of one another in the street, dumped ten gallons of gas on them and watched them burn while drinking beer waiting for the cops to come haul me away.

You want to act like a savage then prepare to be treated like a lawless punk, there is only one thing that would drive me to take a life, threaten mine or a loved one.

sharp
03-25-2012, 05:58 PM
If anyone sets my son on fire regardless of race, age, creed or sex you are getting a wrath that would make this look like a college hazing incident. I would have hunted those responsible down and beat and shot them dead in front of their families one by one then piled there ****ing limp bodies on top of one another in the street, dumped ten gallons of gas on them and watched them burn while drinking beer waiting for the cops to come haul me away.

You want to act like a savage then prepare to be treated like a lawless punk, there is only one thing that would drive me to take a life, threaten mine or a loved one.

So, how do you feel about Jeff Ireland?

Vaark
03-25-2012, 08:09 PM

I'm not a believer in an "eye for an eye." If I'm doing no one harm and minding my own business, then I'm a believer in 'you take my eye and I'll gouge out your whole ****ing face and come back to carve out your vital organs."

This guy has long been my hero. I'm with you 100% but will take it even further to encompass killing one of my animals (the difference being I wouldn't **** up my life further but instead have this all handled by a lifer with a financially needy family). :up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3Hyxuf5AE

SpurzN703
03-25-2012, 11:01 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/03/1243271414blackguylaughz-1.gif

Hopefully you already had this gif on your computer somewhere. I would hate if you spent some time looking for it.

To be clear, are you claiming what I said as being untrue?

NY8123
03-26-2012, 08:43 AM
So, how do you feel about Jeff Ireland?

I don't want Jeff to die but it would be nice if he would get fired! Baaadaa Bing!!!

nyjunc
03-26-2012, 08:52 AM
isn't it amazing? that's from almost a month ago and it didn't make Nat'l news.

NY8123
03-26-2012, 09:47 AM
isn't it amazing? that's from almost a month ago and it didn't make Nat'l news.

You know it is amazing it never made the news and something like this should not even be about race it should be about human decency and how ****ed up the act of hate actually was.

I know you are a father junc, I couldn't even imagine if this happened to my child, I would loose it. I mean this is **** right out of "A Time to Kill" only reversed.

ROADRUNNER
03-26-2012, 05:55 PM
Hopefully you already had this gif on your computer somewhere. I would hate if you spent some time looking for it.

All good he think's it's funny................

Arsenal WV
03-27-2012, 07:59 AM

I think he means it's a black guy laughing. Meaning he knows it won't make the news.

But yeah, that boy who was set on fire and was told "that's what you get white boy" won't make the news because he's the wrong color.

SpurzN703
03-27-2012, 09:21 AM
All good he think's it's funny................

He who? The idiot in the gif?