PDA

View Full Version : Whaoo!!! They are really selling this tannehill cookie

fisi
03-27-2012, 06:52 PM
JUST WATCHED nfl Network..path to the draft.. and they are talking up ryan Tannehill. If Miami wants him they have to trade the farm now. They are saying we will pick him at 8. Just as they talked up Peyton manning to Miami, Flynn to Miami and now Tannehill to Miami.
IMHO, I think the guy is really good but raw, will need some time to develop. I also like his athleticsm. I haven't seen a white guy that athletic since you know...you know who.

baddsnapp4
03-27-2012, 06:58 PM
Tannehill is white??????????? you knew it was coming, i wouldnt trade nothing, lets just stay where we are.

ROADRUNNER
03-27-2012, 06:59 PM
Yep it's nearly draft time...............

allsilverdreams
03-27-2012, 07:03 PM
ha if hes there at 8 we should prob take him.no way we should trade up and give away any picks.....

rev kev
03-27-2012, 07:10 PM
With no Luck or RG story they will prostitute whatever is left

fishfanmiami
03-27-2012, 07:16 PM
Sherman should know his value. Maybe this is a head fake and we have no intention of drafting him. After all he got Sherman fired so to speak.I thought Philbin would jump on Flynn but evidently he had reservations. Pump Tannehill up and then trade back for the pass rusher you really want plus extra picks. For all we know they are targeting another QB later in the draft.

Vaark
03-27-2012, 07:20 PM
Preferable scenario.. trade down from the 1st after we take Floyd or up from the 2nd and grab Weeden if Tannehill is gone. Tannehill @4 is reminding me of the reach the jets made trading up for Sanchez.. and we all know how that turned out.

DeathStar
03-27-2012, 07:22 PM
Preferable scenario.. trade down from the 1st after we take Floyd or up from the 2nd and grab Weeden if Tannehill is gone. Tannehill @4 is reminding me of the reach the jets made trading up for Sanchez.. and we all know how that turned out.

Well I'd take 2 championship game appearances...

Our pathetic franchise hasn't even come close in a while...

ROADRUNNER
03-27-2012, 07:22 PM

TebowOfNazareth
03-27-2012, 07:25 PM

Junc?

Harry_Bagpipe
03-27-2012, 07:29 PM
JUST WATCHED nfl Network..path to the draft.. and they are talking up ryan Tannehill. If Miami wants him they have to trade the farm now. They are saying we will pick him at 8. Just as they talked up Peyton manning to Miami, Flynn to Miami and now Tannehill to Miami.
IMHO, I think the guy is really good but raw, will need some time to develop. I also like his athleticsm. I haven't seen a white guy that athletic since you know...you know who.

Since voldemort?

Myles Fynch
03-27-2012, 08:05 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/03/staypuft6lg-1.png

Predaphin
03-27-2012, 08:23 PM

Josh McCown?

matt11390
03-27-2012, 08:42 PM
ha if hes there at 8 we should prob take him.no way we should trade up and give away any picks.....

Yep

JerryD
03-27-2012, 09:03 PM
Let's watch jocks play talking heads on TV ... and get panicky & gullible.

Athletic white guy since ... Bruce Jenner (Shula's favorite!!)

finfan54
03-27-2012, 09:09 PM
the media is god. at least they think so.

The Confessor
03-27-2012, 09:31 PM
Same EXACT morons that had us taking the other "Cant Miss" QB at 9 a few years back... Brady Quinn is a perennial #3..now behind Caleb Haney of all guys....

Roman529
03-27-2012, 09:43 PM
It's all a bunch of talk.....guys like Mayock, Davis, and Jamie Dukes on the NFL Network have nothing else to talk about with a month before the draft so they are trying to prop up some guys.

nyjunc
04-06-2012, 08:57 AM

2 title game apps in 3 years, a steal of a trade where we only had to essentially give up a 2nd rd pick.

Sorry, I didn't see this until this morning:D

Ed Norton
04-06-2012, 09:26 AM
2 title game apps in 3 years, a steal of a trade where we only had to essentially give up a 2nd rd pick.

Just think how they could have done if they used the pick on a good player.

nyjunc
04-06-2012, 09:38 AM
Just think how they could have done if they used the pick on a good player.

maybe worse? the position isn't all about #s. Maybe we get a "better" QB and win a game or 2 more in the reg season but then don't win as many postseason games? who knows?

metalman32060
04-06-2012, 12:43 PM
Well I'd take 2 championship game appearances...

Our pathetic franchise hasn't even come close in a while...
We all know this was in spite of Taco, not because of him

nyjunc
04-06-2012, 01:43 PM
We all know this was in spite of Taco, not because of him

yep, it's so easy to do that any QB can do it(except Miami QBs since 1993).

RockyMtnPhinfan
04-06-2012, 02:56 PM
Sherman should know his value. Maybe this is a head fake and we have no intention of drafting him. After all he got Sherman fired so to speak.I thought Philbin would jump on Flynn but evidently he had reservations. Pump Tannehill up and then trade back for the pass rusher you really want plus extra picks. For all we know they are targeting another QB later in the draft.
I think this may very well be the plan they are implementing. Trump him up, trade back and get a pick or two and target a second tier QB. Who knows. The draft seems to be somewhat of a crap shoot- an educated crap shoot.

Roman529
04-06-2012, 03:06 PM
I feel we can't lose....if someone moves ahead of us for Tannehill, we probably can trade down and get an extra pick...but I think Tannehill is who we take at 8.

sinPHIN
04-06-2012, 03:22 PM

come on man. you know damn well sanchez wasnt the reason for making it that far. sanchez is a bottom half qb. i know you are a homer but you have to admit it. the running gam and d got you guys that far

The Confessor
04-06-2012, 05:14 PM
come on man. you know damn well sanchez wasnt the reason for making it that far. sanchez is a bottom half qb. i know you are a homer but you have to admit it. the running gam and d got you guys that far

Correction.

In every aspect of the game, he is indeed a bottom 1/3 QB......

SkapePhin
04-06-2012, 05:23 PM

And Here. We. Go...

nyjunc
04-09-2012, 08:14 AM

was he THE reason? of course not but he was A reason and we don't make it w/o him playing well in postseason. Again, you guys act like you can win w/ any QB and that's just not the case. You can have the greatest team around a QB(which we didn't, we had a good team around him) and still not win if you don't get quality QB play.

Blake the great
04-09-2012, 03:43 PM
was he THE reason? of course not but he was A reason and we don't make it w/o him playing well in postseason. Again, you guys act like you can win w/ any QB and that's just not the case. You can have the greatest team around a QB(which we didn't, we had a good team around him) and still not win if you don't get quality QB play.

Ok so Sanchez is Trent Dilfer or Brad Johnson, minus the ring, ill give you that.

Im not sure if its ridiculous or just sad that you have over 20,000 posts in forum of your rival team :(

nyjunc
04-09-2012, 04:35 PM
Ok so Sanchez is Trent Dilfer or Brad Johnson, minus the ring, ill give you that.

Im not sure if its ridiculous or just sad that you have over 20,000 posts in forum of your rival team :(

There's nothing wrong w/ being Dilfer or Johnson, both were good QBs who helped their teams win SBs. Not every QB can be Marino.

Welcome to our board, hopefully you contribute in the future to some interesting discussions.