PDA

View Full Version : My 7 Round Miami Dolphins Mock Draft

WelcomeBack
03-28-2012, 03:37 PM
http://www.nationalfootballauthority.com/2012/03/miami-dolphins-2012-nfl-mock-draft-pass.html

Just wanted to put it out there. Will have a final one a week before the draft.

hooshoops
03-28-2012, 03:50 PM
http://www.nationalfootballauthority.com/2012/03/miami-dolphins-2012-nfl-mock-draft-pass.html

i doubt you get massie in the 4th...lots of 2nd round momentum there...i don't think he gets out of round three...norman ran like 4.7 according to slimm thats a no go for me...ingram given those short arms is tough in the top 10 for me...i'm afraid he'll get engulfed by tackles once they get their arms on him...but he has a high end spin move arm over and bull rush great strength in his hands solid get off and can rush also from the inside in the nickle etc so i can see why you'd pluck him...better length arms and height wise and i'd be about that myself...

WelcomeBack
03-28-2012, 04:07 PM
i doubt you get massie in the 4th...lots of 2nd round momentum there...i don't think he gets out of round three...norman ran like 4.7 according to slimm thats a no go for me...ingram given those short arms is tough in the top 10 for me...i'm afraid he'll get engulfed by tackles once they get their arms on him...but he has a high end spin move arm over and bull rush great strength in his hands solid get off and can rush also from the inside in the nickle etc so i can see why you'd pluck him...better length arms and height wise and i'd be about that myself...

I think Massie could be there in the fourth. As far as Norman, reports say he ran a 4.56 at his pro day. For Melvin Ingram, his Combine and Senior Bowl measurements of arm length (around 31") were more consistent than the 29" reported at the pro day.

hooshoops
03-28-2012, 04:12 PM
well then my man slimm gave me some bad information on the norman front...

WelcomeBack
03-28-2012, 04:15 PM
Not necessarily. The time reported is an improvement from what he's ran before and I don't know the surface. I know Slimm doesn't even have Norman on his board like I do haha

wonderl33t
03-28-2012, 04:26 PM
Devon Wylie is really good when healthy, and he would add to the return game as well. Of course I am a little biased, but it's true.

thejetssuck
03-28-2012, 04:28 PM

If you replace the Ingram pick with Luke Kulechy, then you have had an AMAZING draft!!! I'd jizz all up in my pants if we had a draft like that.

hooshoops
03-28-2012, 04:28 PM
and therein lies the rub on wylie...when healthy...still i think 5th round value with him is solid

WelcomeBack
03-28-2012, 04:31 PM
5th round for a WR that could potentially be a huge threat? I'd take it. I really like Chris Givens, he reminds me a lot of Randall Cobb for some reason.

As for Kuechly over Ingram, I could understand why people like him and I do too. However, Ingram provides a pass rush the Dolphins really need opposite Wake.

hooshoops
03-28-2012, 04:34 PM
if you can get givens in the 3rd i like that also...but i think him getting there is dicey