PDA

View Full Version : Sean Smith trade idea

miamb113
04-02-2012, 02:45 AM
I've heard this offseason Miami has been trying to move SS. What if the browns pass on Tannehill at 4 and he's siiting there at 6 do we throw SS and a late round pick to move up two spots ti secure our qb of the future? Well find out if our coaches want him or not cus if they do they'll go get him.

Lord Of Miami
04-02-2012, 05:23 AM
I've heard this offseason Miami has been trying to move SS. What if the browns pass on Tannehill at 4 and he's siiting there at 6 do we throw SS and a late round pick to move up two spots ti secure our qb of the future? Well find out if our coaches want him or not cus if they do they'll go get him.

I've talked about us trading Smith for some time............but i see Tannehill as a 2nd round pick, and most of the nfl does as well but some teams think he's a 1st round pick, but that doesn't mean we do.

MarshallFin1
04-02-2012, 07:37 AM
aint no teams taking tannenhill in the first, its not happening. Only team i can see doing such a thing is our team the dolphins. And as for sean smith, why would u want us to trade a player who has shown steady improvement and has shown he has yet to reach his potential. I think its a mistake to trade smith, he has talent and it was steadily showing last year.

datruth55
04-02-2012, 08:39 AM
I've talked about us trading Smith for some time............but i see Tannehill as a 2nd round pick, and most of the nfl does as well but some teams think he's a 1st round pick, but that doesn't mean we do.
Most of the NFL sees him as a mid first rounder...at least most of the people on NFLN like Lombardi, Casserly and every other former GM they have on that show or a guest on that show.

houtz
04-02-2012, 03:04 PM
Tannehill will be a Brown or a Dolphin. He's not slipping passed Miami and he shouldn't.

Roman529
04-02-2012, 05:28 PM
I think it would take more than SS and a late round pick from us to move up two places. I don't think SS has that much value and you can't say he is anything other than an average Cornerback in the NFL. Hopefully he will get better. I am hoping we can draft Trumaine Johnson, CB, Montana and maybe move Smith to a Safety position?

Pinkboy
04-03-2012, 07:36 AM
aint no teams taking tannenhill in the first, its not happening. Only team i can see doing such a thing is our team the dolphins. And as for sean smith, why would u want us to trade a player who has shown steady improvement and has shown he has yet to reach his potential. I think its a mistake to trade smith, he has talent and it was steadily showing last year.

Don't be silly. If Ponder, Locker and Gabbert went in the 1st last year then Tannehill is 1000% going in the 1st later this month. T'hill is a better prospect than at least 2 of them, and probably all of them.

There is a ZERO percent chance he falls into the 2nd round. That I can guarantee. This is a QB driven league buddy