PDA

View Full Version : My first ever mock draft

d211757
04-02-2012, 04:09 PM
Tell me what you think!

Trade our 1st round pick to the Bengals for their 1st, 2nd and 4th round pick.

1 - Michael Floyd - WR
2a - Zebrie Sanders - OT
2b - Dwayne Allen - TE
3a - Nick Toon - WR
3b - Kirk Cousin - QB
4a - Orson Charles - TE
4b - Malik Johnson - DE
5 - Ryan Miller - OG
6 - Jonathan Massaquoi - DE
7 - Antoine McClan - OG

SebastianTheFin
04-02-2012, 04:21 PM
Tell me what you think!

1 - Michael Floyd - WR
2a - Zebrie Sanders - OT
2b - Dwayne Allen - TE
3a - Nick Toon - WR
3b - Kirk Cousin - QB
4a - Orson Charles - TE
4b - Malik Johnson - DE
5 - Ryan Miller - OG
7 - Antoine McClan - OG

I like this draft ALOT. Fills immediate holes and brings in some very talented players that can grow/flourish in time.

d211757
04-02-2012, 04:41 PM
Positive feedback...Thank you, I like it!

datruth55
04-02-2012, 04:52 PM
Why would the Bengals trade up?

ticophin
04-02-2012, 05:38 PM
substract one of the TEnds, add another Pass Rusher, we´re IN DIRE NEED!!

Fin_Frenzy_84
04-02-2012, 06:55 PM

Trent Richardson

Morey161
04-02-2012, 07:45 PM
That would be great.

SF Dolphin Fan
04-02-2012, 10:53 PM
I really like Michael Floyd a lot and if we can trade down and still get him plus picks that would be a positive. I like the Dwayne Allen and Kirt Cousins picks as well.

TheBow305
04-02-2012, 11:42 PM
Of course I like it, but it's a little hopeful to say the least. Charles and Massaquoi will be long gone by then. Floyd will most likely be gone by the Bengals pick as well.

kvado16
04-02-2012, 11:58 PM
Not bad, but not happening. Also Orson Charles is a 3rd round prospect not fourth.

The Confessor
04-03-2012, 05:30 AM
substract one of the TEnds, add another Pass Rusher, we´re IN DIRE NEED!!

LOVE this Mock, but strongly strongly agree with this!

If we were able to land Floyd, Allen Sanders and Cousins, this would be an incredible draft!

hooshoops
04-03-2012, 08:26 AM
zebrie sanders and nick toon are too high...i'm not a fan of either one either although sanders probably does fit a zbs

datruth55
04-03-2012, 09:02 AM

Trent Richardson

Richardson will be long gone before he makes it to our pick and if he does get past Cleveland and Tampa someone will trade up to take him at #7 with Jacksonville.

Zounds
04-03-2012, 09:14 AM
I dont understand the people mocking Floyd to Miami. He's not a WCO type of receiver, he's had a DUI and 2 other under age drinking citations, and was suspended from Notre Dame. Ireland really values high character, especially in the 1st round. And we just traded one headcase WR for two 3rd rounders, so why would we draft another less talented headcase WR with a 1st rounder?

Elliott 1
04-03-2012, 06:29 PM
Tell me what you think!

1 - Michael Floyd - WR
2a - Zebrie Sanders - OT
2b - Dwayne Allen - TE
3a - Nick Toon - WR
3b - Kirk Cousin - QB
4a - Orson Charles - TE
4b - Malik Johnson - DE
5 - Ryan Miller - OG
7 - Antoine McClan - OG

Not one of these picks will happen.
1. Floyd will never make it past Buffalo and could easily go to the Jags; and if the jags trade down a few spots with Dallas or whoever, it is even more likely he would not slide that far.

2.Yuck!! Sanders has been dropping slowly and steadily since the end of the season. He wasn't even the top rated OL in the ACC. Blake DeChristopher kicked his ass bad for the Jacobs trophy. Really, really! bad pick.

2.Yuck! Another slider who brings nothing to the Dolphins. Even if he excels in the NFL, he is a clone of Charles Clay. Dolphins need an athletic TE who can stretch the field. Fleener/Egnew.

3. Toon? If it wasn't for Russell Wilson, nobody would be talking about Toon.

3. Cousins? What's the point. At best he would start next year but he has stark mediocrity written all over him.

4. Malik Johnson Another pointless pick. What the H do the Dolphins need with a developmental 5-technique????????

5. Ryan Miller If the Dolphins were not switching to a zone blocking scheme this might happen, but the Dolphins aren't draft any 6'7" OG's.

6 Massaquoi If the Dolphins haven't drafted a safety by now they would draft one here.

7 McLain A big fat slow OG for our new zone blocking scheme? C'mon man.

state06
04-03-2012, 06:50 PM
I cant see us taking a WR in the first given what Philbin has said about the role of all WRs in his offense. I do not like the Toon pick. I think there are other WR who will be available who can contribute and fit our O better. Also do not see us drafting a TE unless he is a Fleener/Ladarius Green mold.

kvado16
04-03-2012, 08:04 PM
Not one of these picks will happen.
1. Floyd will never make it past Buffalo and could easily go to the Jags; and if the jags trade down a few spots with Dallas or whoever, it is even more likely he would not slide that far.

2.Yuck!! Sanders has been dropping slowly and steadily since the end of the season. He wasn't even the top rated OL in the ACC. Blake DeChristopher kicked his ass bad for the Jacobs trophy. Really, really! bad pick.

2.Yuck! Another slider who brings nothing to the Dolphins. Even if he excels in the NFL, he is a clone of Charles Clay. Dolphins need an athletic TE who can stretch the field. Fleener/Egnew.

3. Toon? If it wasn't for Russell Wilson, nobody would be talking about Toon.

3. Cousins? What's the point. At best he would start next year but he has stark mediocrity written all over him.

4. Malik Johnson Another pointless pick. What the H do the Dolphins need with a developmental 5-technique????????

5. Ryan Miller If the Dolphins were not switching to a zone blocking scheme this might happen, but the Dolphins aren't draft any 6'7" OG's.

6 Massaquoi If the Dolphins haven't drafted a safety by now they would draft one here.

7 McLain A big fat slow OG for our new zone blocking scheme? C'mon man. Take it easy there Simon Cowell, it's just his opinion you dont know if these players will turn out bad or not.