PDA

View Full Version : Tannehill: What Do You Expect...

A&O
04-03-2012, 06:32 AM
Explain your vote?

I feel that we might trade up for the guy. You?

silverfin
04-03-2012, 06:42 AM
Do I think we will trade up? No.

Do I think he'll be there at #8? Yes.

Do I think we'll take him at #8? Yes.

A&O
04-03-2012, 07:06 AM
I just expect that the FO retards -- the Ross/Ireland knuckleheads -- will trade up in order to win over the fans after their off season debacle. There could be plenty of shifts and turns for our team this upcoming draft. This FO in desperation mode folks; anything can happen. They will trade up for Tannehill whether we like it or not. Crap!

mikefinfan
04-03-2012, 07:24 AM
no for trade up, he'll be there at 8....and we will take him...then he'll sit on the bench to learn about the system and how the NFL works speed wise and such

silverfin
04-03-2012, 07:45 AM
I just expect that the FO retards -- the Ross/Ireland knuckleheads -- will trade up in order to win over the fans after their off season debacle. There could be plenty of shifts and turns for our team this upcoming draft. This FO in desperation mode folks; anything can happen. They will trade up for Tannehill whether we like it or not. Crap!

We can't afford to give up more picks though. We have too many needs. Our FO knows this.

What will it take to trade up to #3 or #4? It'll be expensive and we can't afford that now that it seems we'll be building through the draft. If (and I suspect when) he gets past Cleveland then he'll slide to #8 no problem. Ain't nobody else trading up for him, he is a good prospect with plenty of upside but he is no Luck or RG3.

Zounds
04-03-2012, 08:02 AM
I'm really against trading up for him. If he's not there at #8, take one of the elite players that will fall, or take Kuechly and draft Weeden in the early 2nd.

MarshallFin1
04-03-2012, 08:54 AM
I'm really against trading up for him. If he's not there at #8, take one of the elite players that will fall, or take Kuechly and draft Weeden in the early 2nd.

Just watched more videos highlights on tannehill and the only thing i have to say is, chad henne all over again. He has all the traits chad henne had, terrible decision maker, afraid to get rid of the ball, bad accuracy, looks like a running back out there more than a qb. When he does get rid of the ball often makes a inaaccuarate throw when under pressure or throws a interception. LSU picked him off 3 times on short passes and 1 was a long pass. Dolphins fans and myself better hope to god the vikings take this guy or that the dolphins trade down and he doesnt make it to us, or better yet hopefully ireland is not this dum gm we thought he was and he doesnt reach on this pick. In my opinion matt moore is miles better than this qb from a and m.

Not saying he cant get better with better coaching, but for a 1st round pick do we want to take a gamble on another qb that reminds you of chad henne? your suppose to feel good with who u draft in round 1, i dont feel good with this pick at all and hopefully ireland is smarter than i think come draft day. We are not in desperate need for a qb like some say, matt moore proved he is way better than henne and can win, we also have a veteran david garrard who can hold it down pretty damn good if moore goes down.

I really hope and pray we stay away from this pick, it will be 2 years before we even see the kid play, i think its a great pick up at #2 but waisting a #8 overall pick when we can target potential HOF's type caliber players like claiborne/richardson/blackmon on another possible chad henne type player just makes life worse for a dolphin fan.

The thing that scares me the most is that people are actually talking about trading up for this qb now, thats the scariest part. Maybe i can live with trading down in the 1st to the cowboys to #16 or so and gettin an extra 2nd round pick than taking tannehill there. That i think we can all live with but trading down to get a 2nd round prospect?? frustrating...

Pinkboy
04-03-2012, 09:16 AM
Just watched more videos highlights on tannehill and the only thing i have to say is, chad henne all over again. He has all the traits chad henne had, terrible decision maker, afraid to get rid of the ball, bad accuracy, looks like a running back out there more than a qb. When he does get rid of the ball often makes a inaaccuarate throw when under pressure or throws a interception. LSU picked him off 3 times on short passes and 1 was a long pass. Dolphins fans and myself better hope to god the vikings take this guy or that the dolphins trade down and he doesnt make it to us, or better yet hopefully ireland is not this dum gm we thought he was and he doesnt reach on this pick. In my opinion matt moore is miles better than this qb from a and m.

Not saying he cant get better with better coaching, but for a 1st round pick do we want to take a gamble on another qb that reminds you of chad henne? your suppose to feel good with who u draft in round 1, i dont feel good with this pick at all and hopefully ireland is smarter than i think come draft day. We are not in desperate need for a qb like some say, matt moore proved he is way better than henne and can win, we also have a veteran david garrard who can hold it down pretty damn good if moore goes down.

That's a bunch of poppycokk. Henne and Tannehill are nothing alike

Tannehill night and day has far better pocket feel and awareness than Henne ever had. Henne has no clue how to recognize or feel a rush

Tannehill night and day is far better with "touch" passes. Tanny is also a far better passer while on the run. And Tanny is far better with his legs overall than the statue known as Chad Henne

There's more, but that's just to name a few very OBVIOUS differences that only a blind person can miss

BassFin
04-03-2012, 09:16 AM
I think they want him but they will wait and see if he makes it to 8. If not, I expect them to trade down. They say they want to build through the draft now and thry can't do that if they are trading away picks.

gardena19
04-03-2012, 09:23 AM
I have a feeling K.C will trade up to #7 for him....and comparing Henne to Tannehill is retarded....Greg Cosell says he has the best pocket presence of any QB in this draft..he also likes Tannehill...I hope we get him...

finfan54
04-03-2012, 10:09 AM
I think there will be serious consideration of trading down and still getting Tannehill. I think all this moving up talk and cleveland is going to be BS. They will take Richardson or Blackmon. They are too committed to Mccoy IMO and they will take Weeden or Cousins in the second.

MarshallFin1
04-03-2012, 10:10 AM
I have a feeling K.C will trade up to #7 for him....and comparing Henne to Tannehill is retarded....Greg Cosell says he has the best pocket presence of any QB in this draft..he also likes Tannehill...I hope we get him...

defend it all u want but gametape dont lie as darrelle revis once said. He has the same terrible traits henne possessed.

gardena19
04-03-2012, 11:40 AM
defend it all u want but gametape dont lie as darrelle revis once said. He has the same terrible traits henne possessed.

Then you know more than Cosell I guess....lol

MarshallFin1
04-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Then you know more than Cosell I guess....lol

no, gametape knows more than cosell, not me.

kvado16
04-03-2012, 12:51 PM
I think Cleveland feels that is too high for him and Holmgren has always been about taking the BPA. At #4 Tannehill is far from BPA, however I think we take him at #8 which I think is a good spot for him and a good pick for us.

Roman529
04-03-2012, 01:32 PM
Will Cleveland take Tannehill at #4? I seriously doubt it....not with Blackmon, Claiborne and Richardson likely on the board. I think Holmgren will let Colt McCoy run the offense with a guy like Blackmon at WR.

Maybe a team will trade up with Jacksonville to take Tannehill at #7....if that happens, so be it. But I think we have a better than 50% chance of getting him. If teams are not 100% sure abut Tannehill, they can go after Weeden or another QB later on.

AdamC13
04-04-2012, 02:04 AM
Should Miami trade up for Tannehill? NO

Should Miami take Tannehill at #8? NO

Will Miami Trade up for Tannehill? Wouldn't surprise.

Will Miami take him if he is there at #8? Yes.

Ross/Ireland whiffing on both Manning and Flynn left a fan base pissed off and season tickets sales at a low since pre-Marino days. Having two backup quality QBs under "one year" contracts will leave Miami reaching this draft for a QB unfortunately. The only two franchise QBs in this draft will be gone after the first two picks.

SkapePhin
10-23-2012, 09:49 PM

I guess the gametape lied... lol.

datruth55
10-23-2012, 10:45 PM

no, gametape knows more than cosell, not me.
This whole post is littered with fail from your posts, lol. Gametape doesn't lie, if you know what you're looking for, and clearly you do not.

CattailsrEdible
10-23-2012, 11:14 PM
EPIC fail! LOL

Sent From My EVO 4G LTE!

Pinkboy
10-25-2012, 02:40 AM

I really hope and pray we stay away from this pick, it will be 2 years before we even see the kid play, i think its a great pick up at #2 but waisting a #8 overall pick when we can target potential HOF's type caliber players like claiborne/richardson/blackmon on another possible chad henne type player just makes life worse for a dolphin fan.

The thing that scares me the most is that people are actually talking about trading up for this qb now, thats the scariest part. Maybe i can live with trading down in the 1st to the cowboys to #16 or so and gettin an extra 2nd round pick than taking tannehill there. That i think we can all live with but trading down to get a 2nd round prospect?? frustrating...

That's a bunch of poppycokk. Henne and Tannehill are nothing alike

Tannehill night and day has far better pocket feel and awareness than Henne ever had. Henne has no clue how to recognize or feel a rush

Tannehill night and day is far better with "touch" passes. Tanny is also a far better passer while on the run. And Tanny is far better with his legs overall than the statue known as Chad Henne

There's more, but that's just to name a few very OBVIOUS differences that only a blind person can miss

heh