PDA

View Full Version : Hopefully Cleveland takes Tannenhill.

PExcell1
04-03-2012, 12:46 PM
I hope Cleveland or some other team trades up in takes Tannenhill before he gets to pick#8,It takes the pressure off the Dolphind if hes not there at #8,I have a feeling we are going to take him at #8,I dont like that pick at #8 to high for a project QB.

sn9ke.eyes
04-03-2012, 02:23 PM
If that happens it would free the Dolphins up to take BPA, assuming they don't panic.

Vaark
04-03-2012, 02:26 PM
Trading back, acquiring another early pick and drafting Weeden would be fine with me.

MadDog 88
04-03-2012, 02:27 PM
If that happens that gives them the opportunity to draft Kuechly who is an elite talent.

Pinkboy
04-03-2012, 03:39 PM
If that happens give me Luke Kuechly

Don`t forget that Dansby had some good years rushing the passer from the OLB position in a 4-3 while at Arizona. He can rush from the edge on occasional blitzes. Sticking Kuechly in the middle and Dansby outside (taking that piece of crap Koa Misi out of the lineup) improves 2 positions

Tunaphish429
04-03-2012, 04:27 PM
I hope he is there...But I dont think so..If he is there Miami has to take him..but it would be very interesting if he is there and we dont.

WaxOn WaxOff
04-04-2012, 08:04 AM
If that happens that gives them the opportunity to draft Kuechly who is an elite talent.
What was BC's record with this elite talent?

Ed Norton
04-04-2012, 08:49 AM
The thought has crossed my mind. The thing is if Luck, RG3, and Tannehill all come off the board in the top 5 I think the stock of Weeden goes up sharply. At that point I really wouldn't count on him staying until round 2. I wouldn't rule Weeden out of the 1st round I think it's 50/50, it wouldn't suprise me if he was taken ahead of Tannehill. The only reason I think Tannehill probably goes ahead of Weeden is what the experts are saying. I don't agree that Tannehill is better but all the talk and rumors point to Tannehill going before Weeden and many rumors have some truth behind them so it's likely.

Buff
04-04-2012, 11:21 AM
I highly doubt weeden goes before tannehill. I think age more than lack of ability is his biggest hurdle. He has the skills but I can't see him going top 15. I can see him going late 1st round.

Miami has to bite the bullet in the next 2 drafts and get a qb in the first round. Tannehill this year or maybe Barkley next year, and if tannehill is gone before we pick, then I hope we don't panic and grab weeden in the 1st. I think Moore would be ok with a full pere season as the starter and in the end possibly deserves the chance to start the year as our qb.

MarSly
04-04-2012, 05:03 PM
I want Tannehill at 8 and if he's gone trade up get more picks and get Osweiler.Weeden is too old and will be 29.Not a good sign with Matt Moore a very good backup on the roster..Groom the younger ones Tannahill or Osweiler.

sinPHIN
04-04-2012, 05:42 PM
if he is gone and richardson is there we have to try and trade down with cincy, and maybe get both of their first

LANGER72
04-04-2012, 08:54 PM
Draft play makers for offense, draft a project QB, and then target Barkley or Landry next year.

CedarPhin
04-04-2012, 09:03 PM
If Cleveland passes on Richardson and he falls, I'd consider taking him at 8.

CedarPhin
04-05-2012, 12:26 AM

Just because his team may have had a ****ty record doesn't reflect poorly on him. One player isn't the team.

insom187
04-05-2012, 01:27 AM

There record wasn't good but his stats were amazing

In 2011:
191 tackles (102 solo)
16 tackles per game (NCAA record)
Lombardi Award (best lineman/linebacker)
Lott IMPACT Trophy (Integrity, Maturity, Performance, Academics, Community, and Tenacity)
Bronco Nagurski Trophy (best defender)

Luke Kuechley Combine Numbers:
6'3" 242 lbs.
4.58 40 yd. dash
38" vertical
27 bench press reps

Patrick Willis Combine Numbers:
6'1" 242 lbs
4.51 40 yd. dash
39" vertical
22 bench press reps

I'd take him in a heartbeat at #8

CedarPhin
04-05-2012, 02:16 AM
Honestly, I'd just wait till next year's draft if we're going to spend a 1st rounder on a QB. Instead of reaching on a guy just for the sake of reaching, we should wait till next year and choose from Tyler Bray, Aaron Murray, Tyler Wilson, Landry Jones, Jeff Tuel, and maybe Casey Patchall or Zach Mettenberger, potentially Derek Carr, AJ McCarron.

I know it's a tired statement, the "let's wait till next year's draft, it'll be chalk full of talent!", but next year's QB class looks pretty good.

I'd still draft a QB at some point in this draft, but I wouldn't reach for the sake of reaching just to placate the fan base for a week.

BlueFin
04-05-2012, 08:33 AM
Yes lets rather draft yet another O-lineman or another Defensive End with a top pick....lets keep ignoring drafting a QB high like we have since 1983...thats worked out great for us.