PDA

View Full Version : Woman gags on maggots in in-flight snack

BAMAPHIN 22
04-03-2012, 01:19 PM
An Australian woman found a nasty surprise in her in-flight snack aboard a Qantas flight recently.Victoria Cleven, 42, was munching on a package of trail mix from The Sydney Biscuit Company she had purchased on the flight from Los Angeles to Melbourne when she noticed something wasn't quite right."I started eating and thought this tastes quite strange, what am I actually eating?""When I turned the light on and looked down I saw white stringy bits. Then I saw maggots crawling inside the pack." http://overheadbin.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/02/10988387-woman-gags-on-maggots-in-in-flight-snack

ROADRUNNER
04-03-2012, 01:32 PM
Brittish airways.......****ing new it..............:lol:

PhinzN703
04-03-2012, 03:36 PM
And now the bag will be rich. Life is grand.

Myles Fynch
04-03-2012, 09:29 PM
Ahem. I represent the interests of the bag of snacks against this outrageous assault on it's integrity, and I'd like to propose the question, "How do we know the maggots weren't already in her mouth to begin with?"

The Confessor
04-03-2012, 09:31 PM
Ahem. I represent the interests of the bag of snacks against this outrageous assault on it's integrity, and I'd like to propose the question, "How do we know the maggots weren't already in her mouth to begin with?"

If your not already an ambulance chaser, you oughta be :lol: