PDA

View Full Version : Nancy Pelosi: I want Hilary Clinton to run for President in 2016

BAMAPHIN 22
04-03-2012, 05:13 PM
Rep. Nancy Pelosi has joined the slew of Democrats throwing their support behind Hillary Clinton for a 2016 presidential run. The House minority leader said this week she’d be thrilled to see... Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com#ixzz1r0w6DrBv

Locke
04-03-2012, 05:18 PM
In before partisan crap starts about Pelosi...

jared81
04-03-2012, 05:18 PM
skank

Dolphins9954
04-03-2012, 05:50 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/04/PelosiIconClunker-1.png

phinfan3411
04-03-2012, 06:06 PM
You heard it here first, the democratic nomination for president in 2016 will be...drum roll please...Andrew Cuomo.

I know all of his negative sides, believe me, i fully supported Carl Paladino against him for the NY Governors race.

I have to say, Governor Cuomo (aside from his second amendment stances) has really impressed me, not only for the stuff everyone sees, but the stuff that nobody pays attention to.

NY is a cespool, he is trying to clean it up (i think he is), he put through a property tax cap (not the complete answer) that was fought heavily by the unions, and school systems, because they need an infinite supply of money to keep streaming along.

So this goes through, with much fanfare, as it should have, a small step in the right direction. The next week, basically the whole state assembly, and senate tried to sneak through a bit of legislation that would allow our schools to have the ability to borrow to meet future pension agreements without public consent, and this was vetoed by him with no fanfare whatsoever.

He has baggage, but he tries to stay away from the frey for the most part, i think he tries to not be seen as just another politician, as he usually skips most governor gatherings.

He is certainly no Ron Paul, but nobody is, he IS the best governor this state has had in a LONG time though.

jared81
04-03-2012, 07:02 PM
You heard it here first, the democratic nomination for president in 2016 will be...drum roll please...Andrew Cuomo.

I know all of his negative sides, believe me, i fully supported Carl Paladino against him for the NY Governors race.

I have to say, Governor Cuomo (aside from his second amendment stances) has really impressed me, not only for the stuff everyone sees, but the stuff that nobody pays attention to.

NY is a cespool, he is trying to clean it up (i think he is), he put through a property tax cap (not the complete answer) that was fought heavily by the unions, and school systems, because they need an infinite supply of money to keep streaming along.

So this goes through, with much fanfare, as it should have, a small step in the right direction. The next week, basically the whole state assembly, and senate tried to sneak through a bit of legislation that would allow our schools to have the ability to borrow to meet future pension agreements without public consent, and this was vetoed by him with no fanfare whatsoever.

He has baggage, but he tries to stay away from the frey for the most part, i think he tries to not be seen as just another politician, as he usually skips most governor gatherings.

He is certainly no Ron Paul, but nobody is, he IS the best governor this state has had in a LONG time though.

dont know alot about the guy. but it doesnt seem that he is too partisan, i think hes doing a good job. what happened to north east politics? all of a sudden there are two stand up governors in new jersey and new york.

FinFrenzy
04-03-2012, 07:14 PM
Were counting on California to end Pelosi...................c'mon guys we know you can end her madness

LANGER72
04-03-2012, 08:28 PM
Pelosi..All that silicone in her body is obviously affecting her mind.

If Hilliary didn't play nice against Obumer in the 2008 primaries, she would be the president right now.
I think the ship has already sailed for her.

Tetragrammaton
04-03-2012, 09:01 PM

He will certainly be moving on to bigger things nationally. He gets extra help because of coming after Spitzer and Paterson.

LANGER72
04-05-2012, 06:18 PM
He will certainly be moving on to bigger things nationally. He gets extra help because of coming after Spitzer and Paterson.

If he(Cuomo) can do anything positive to straighten out the mess in New York, that is the equivalent of climbing mount Everest. He deserves to be considered.
Christie will be someone to watch too. I like his way with the English language.