PDA

View Full Version : Rocker gets rabies shots after bat urinates in his eye

BAMAPHIN 22
04-05-2012, 04:45 PM
What is it about bats and heavy-metal musicians? Ozzy Osbourne famously interacted with a bat in another way back in 1982, but now a member of heavy metal band Torche is wishing he never came in contact with one of the winged creatures.“Ok so... A bat peed in my eye,” guitarist Andrew Elstner wrote on his Facebook page March 29. “Whether or not you think I'm telling the truth is irrelevant at this point. What I'm worried about now is rabies. A bat. It pissed into my eye. [God] help me.”The musician was staying at a friend’s house in St. Louis when he discovered a trapped and frightened bat in one of the rooms."I switch on the overhead light/ceiling fan combo and what I think at first is a shadow being cast from the spinning fan blades turns out to be a freaking bat,” the musician explained. “It circles the room a few times at light speed, and on one of the turns, dive bombs my head and squirts a little nervous pee into my eye. Holy [expletive]. I'm laughing but run to the sink and attempt to flush my eye out. I'm pretty sure I'm fine but...Not the most common of occurrences.” http://entertainment.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/05/11037880-rocker-gets-rabies-shots-after-bat-urinates-in-his-eye?lite

Bumpus
04-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Why would you ever tell someone that?

dreday
04-05-2012, 04:57 PM
what other freaky things has he been doing with the bat?

Bobby Humphrey
04-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Why would you ever tell someone that?

to be honest, i would talk about nothing else if that happened to me ........