CirclingWagons
04-10-2012, 02:53 PM
sucks, tbh.

rob19
04-10-2012, 03:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgIrXKpv2gw

rob19
04-10-2012, 03:16 PM
If you look all the way to the bottom-left of the forum page, you can change the style.

Wildbill3
04-10-2012, 04:00 PM
sucks, tbh.Thanks! always nice to get constructive critisim from a douchebag.

AquaInferno
04-10-2012, 04:24 PM
Thanks! always nice to get constructive critisim from a douchebag.

:lol:
Maybe he needs a pink name? I bet he would like it better then.

CirclingWagons
04-10-2012, 05:19 PM
thanks! Always nice to get constructive critisim from a douchebag.

somb

Wildbill3
04-10-2012, 06:13 PM
sombsomething you'd like to tell us? perhaps You need incentive to post elsewhere?

DisturbedShifty
04-10-2012, 08:45 PM
So what is wrong exactly??? I am confused.

CirclingWagons
04-10-2012, 09:06 PM
something you'd like to tell us? perhaps You need incentive to post elsewhere?

No, but one personal attack ( douchebag-violation of tos) deserves another, imnsho. I am curious why the format has undergone numerous changes since I first posted here (9 years ago). It was best back then. Not being a d*ck, legitimately curious.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Also, can I like/thank my own posts?

Gonzo
04-10-2012, 09:44 PM
somb

SOMB? Oh, I see, you got this confused with your usual Sex Offender Management Board. You clicked on the wrong bookmark, asshat.

Wildbill3
04-10-2012, 09:48 PM
No, but one personal attack ( douchebag-violation of tos) deserves another, imnsho. I am curious why the format has undergone numerous changes since I first posted here (9 years ago). It was best back then. Not being a d*ck, legitimately curious.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Also, can I like/thank my own posts?truely a lot of people preferred to have thingps remain the same as they were in 2003, however vbulletin upgrades that are required for both support and security meant that using a pre-4.0 vbulletin was no longer something we could do. thus the upgraded look over the last 4 years. It doesn't bother me one bit when someone comes along and offers constructive critisism however, when all some does is say "this sucks" that is hardly worthwhile, esp when you consider that the person complaining has offered little over the last few years except a bunch Personal attacks, and tos violations.

CirclingWagons
04-10-2012, 09:51 PM
SOMB? Oh, I see, you got this confused with your usual Sex Offender Management Board. You clicked on the wrong bookmark, asshat.

Gonzo, may I call you Gonzo? I am willing to work with you for a nominal fee to help you craft wittier comebacks. Under my guidance you will become highly respected and bring the goods on a daily basis like moi.

Let me know, or shoot me a PM.

Gonzo
04-10-2012, 09:52 PM

It's called progress. Douchebags from ****hole buffalo (or with family from buffalo? Can't really think of a reason why somebody not from buffalo would be a fan...) wouldn't understand that concept.

Gonzo
04-10-2012, 09:54 PM
Gonzo, may I call you Gonzo? I am willing to work with you for a nominal fee to help you craft wittier comebacks. Under my guidance you will become highly respected and bring the goods on a daily basis like moi.

Let me know, or shoot me a PM.No doubt it's a nominal fee. Hiring people from buffalo is far cheaper than from Mexico, but you get what you pay for: inbred white trash with zero skills, particularly in wit.

CirclingWagons
04-10-2012, 09:55 PM
truely a lot of people preferred to have thingps remain the same as they were in 2003, however vbulletin upgrades that are required for both support and security meant that using a pre-4.0 vbulletin was no longer something we could do. thus the upgraded look over the last 4 years. It doesn't bother me one bit when someone comes along and offers constructive critisism however, when all some does is say "this sucks" that is hardly worthwhile, esp when you consider that the person complaining has offered little over the last few years except a bunch Personal attacks, and tos violations.

1. Thank you for the explanation. It's a shame, but it sounds like it's a necessary part of change.

2. I have offered much over the years, but have been under-appreciated due to the timing of my posts (people being in a bad mood about the plight of the phins), and my truth bombs are seen as trolling. If I was a finfan posting my takes, I would get a Debbie Downer label. I'm also a victim of Bills-fan discrimination (resulting in numerous unwarranted TOS violations). I accept that, it's just the nature of the beast.

CirclingWagons
04-10-2012, 09:59 PM
No doubt it's a nominal fee. Hiring people from buffalo is far cheaper than from Mexico, but you get what you pay for: inbred white trash with zero skills, particularly in wit.

Actually, I'm from Miami...Pinecrest to be exact. It's a rich, affluent, and caucasian neighborhood.

I am blessed, what can I say.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

It's called progress. Douchebags from ****hole buffalo (or with family from buffalo? Can't really think of a reason why somebody not from buffalo would be a fan...) wouldn't understand that concept.

That was uncouth.

Take it back.

DisturbedShifty
04-10-2012, 10:01 PM
I actually have a suggestion. The red that is used for people that are offline is rather obnoxious. I would suggest a different red, or even a gray. If it can be done. Other than that, like I said before, I don't see anything wrong with the new format.

Gonzo
04-10-2012, 10:10 PM
Actually, I'm from Miami...Pinecrest to be exact. It's a rich, affluent, and caucasian neighborhood.

I am blessed, what can I say.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

That was uncouth.

Take it back.Ah, now it makes sense, you became a fan right around the time they made all those failed super bowl runs. Luke, may I call you Luke? Rich, affluent white trash is still rich, affluent white trash. Especially with a white trash name like Luke. Really?

CirclingWagons
04-10-2012, 10:13 PM
Ah, now it makes sense, you became a fan right around the time they made all those failed super bowl runs. Luke, may I call you Luke? Rich, affluent white trash is still rich, affluent white trash. Especially with a white trash name like Luke. Really?

So one of the Gospels was written by white trash?:lol:

The frontman of Miami's own 2 Live Crew is white trash?:lol:

I see you are located in Brooklyn, though. New yaukas ain't the brightest, dets for sure:lol:

Ricky_Fan34
04-10-2012, 10:13 PM
I honestly don't think its really any different. There's some subtle changes but nothing groundbreaking IMO.

Wildbill3
04-10-2012, 10:37 PM
I honestly don't think its really any different. There's some subtle changes but nothing groundbreaking IMO.the "real change" is for vip users. There style doesn't have the built in ads. ads that although invisible to vip users in the old style, still affected thier performance. they no longer have the invisible ads slowing them down.

Fin Fan in Cali
04-10-2012, 10:47 PM
the "real change" is for vip users. There style doesn't have the built in ads. ads that although invisible to vip users in the old style, still affected thier performance. they no longer have the invisible ads slowing them down.Great job Bill and staff. Don't mind the critics bro.

Wildbill3
04-10-2012, 10:53 PM
Great job Bill and staff. Don't mind the critics bro.
Hey FFIC, you, and other vip users might want to check out the retro style. I'm still working on it also, but it has the classic colors and text you might remember. quick style chooser at the bottom of the page.

CirclingWagons
04-10-2012, 10:53 PM
Ok, I like this new skin updated a minute or so ago. It gets the CW stamp of approval.

Wildbill3
04-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Ok, I like this new skin updated a minute or so ago. It gets the CW stamp of approval.
which one do you see?

CirclingWagons
04-10-2012, 11:05 PM
which one do you see?

nm, the old one, for a minute or 2 the gray looking one was there

Wildbill3
04-10-2012, 11:07 PM
Ok, I like this new skin updated a minute or so ago. It gets the CW stamp of approval.that would be the retro style. currently a vip only style.

Fin Fan in Cali
04-10-2012, 11:10 PM
Hey FFIC, you, and other vip users might want to check out the retro style. I'm still working on it also, but it has the classic colors and text you might remember. quick style chooser at the bottom of the page.I like the 2012 Bill. :brewskis:

CirclingWagons
04-10-2012, 11:19 PM
that would be the retro style. currently a vip only style.

damn shame my boys!

Wildbill3
04-10-2012, 11:28 PM
damn shame my boys!Um, well why shouldn't people who pay have more features to enjoy?

Wildbill3
04-10-2012, 11:45 PM
test

HybridPHIN 23
04-11-2012, 08:30 AM
Why would anyone donate to help fund this bs ? i've never encountered a site with so many problems, and where the people running it are a bunch of classless clowns.
If AJ wants to save this site, i think some serious re-vamping is necessary. Whomever is running the twitter feed, your embarassing the site ! It's sad how far the once great Finheaven has fallen ! I'm sure i'll get a warning or banned for this, being how corrupt you all are. That's fine because there's better fan sites out there, quality, not quantity folks !

DisturbedShifty
04-11-2012, 10:21 AM
Why would anyone donate to help fund this bs ? i've never encountered a site with so many problems, and where the people running it are a bunch of classless clowns.
If AJ wants to save this site, i think some serious re-vamping is necessary. Whomever is running the twitter feed, your embarassing the site ! It's sad how far the once great Finheaven has fallen ! I'm sure i'll get a warning or banned for this, being how corrupt you all are. That's fine because there's better fan sites out there, quality, not quantity folks !

Quite honestly I hope it is a ban. That was just flat out bashing. I mean you could have at least given some constructive criticism.

And what does the Twitter feed have to do with anything? Are you only capable of reading 140 characters or less? I too follow FH on Twitter, but I see no need for there to be any update every five minutes. That is what the forum is for.

Talk about ungrateful.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Wildbill3
04-11-2012, 11:10 AM
If AJ wants to save this site, i think some serious re-vamping is necessary. Whomever is running the twitter feed, your embarassing the site ! It's sad how far the once great Finheaven has fallen ! I'm sure i'll get a warning or banned for this, being how corrupt you all are. That's fine because there's better fan sites out there, quality, not quantity folks ! i'm a patient guy, yes there are choices for you and other members, I could recommend a few good sites myself, but i'm sure a knoweledgeable guy like you already knows them. if you have specific questions and you want to ask them "tactfully" by all means I'll answer or Matt will. but just venting and slamming for the sake of it? That doesn't accomplish anything.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Quite honestly I hope it is a ban. That was just flat out bashing. I mean you could have at least given some constructive criticism.

And what does the Twitter feed have to do with anything? Are you only capable of reading 140 characters or less? I too follow FH on Twitter, but I see no need for there to be any update every five minutes. That is what the forum is for.

Talk about ungrateful.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2As is usually the case, those who seem to do the most complaining "usually" contribute the least.

NY8123
04-11-2012, 01:50 PM

If you send me 100 bucks I'll let it slide.

CedarPhin
04-11-2012, 02:18 PM

If anyone wants to go ahead and pick on this guy, go right ahead, I won't even look. *covers screen*
-KP
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/04/EBD764553-1.jpg

rob19
04-11-2012, 02:29 PM

You realize no one's forcing you to stay, right?

SpurzN703
04-11-2012, 03:48 PM
Thanks! always nice to get constructive critisim from a douchebag.

:lol:

SpurzN703
04-11-2012, 03:53 PM
i'm a patient guy, yes there are choices for you and other members, I could recommend a few good sites myself, but i'm sure a knoweledgeable guy like you already knows them. if you have specific questions and you want to ask them "tactfully" by all means I'll answer or Matt will. but just venting and slamming for the sake of it? That doesn't accomplish anything.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

As is usually the case, those who seem to do the most complaining "usually" contribute the least.

TBH I complained about the threads a few weeks ago and was basically called a commie :)

MarshallFin1
04-11-2012, 06:16 PM

your a bills fan, its a dolphin forum, your at the wrong place. I personally love the new look.

MarshallFin1
04-11-2012, 06:23 PM

While finheaven isnt perfect and has its share of issues like every site, i have been to other dolphins sites and none of them has the big community and great features finheaven has. The community here is strong and monitored pretty good to keep things civil which makes a good atmosphere for all, if you dont want to contribute and donate no problem, the true dolphins fans will.

Gonzo
04-11-2012, 10:36 PM
So one of the Gospels was written by white trash?:lol:

The frontman of Miami's own 2 Live Crew is white trash?:lol:

I see you are located in Brooklyn, though. New yaukas ain't the brightest, dets for sure:lol:
Yes and yes. And I'm not from Brooklyn, bubba. I'm in NYC because the medical program I'm in is one of the best in the country ;)

Oh, wait, you can't comment on this anymore. Because you're a douchebag.

DisturbedShifty
04-12-2012, 06:04 AM
Love the new "online", "offline" indicator. Much better than the colored bars.

JCane
04-12-2012, 06:21 AM
LOL @ This trolling OP

Only thing this dude is circling is the Palmetto Middle school in his affluent neighborhood of Pinecrest.

This old bald pervert lurking around for some incoming Freshman vagina.

So sad.

Wildbill3
04-12-2012, 10:43 AM
Love the new "online", "offline" indicator. Much better than the colored bars.for the life of me I couldn't get the code to work with.. online, offline and invisible. two of the three worked, and when I fixed the one that wasn't... a different one broke. shrug, so back to making the online/offline that we had previous work with the new format.

Bumpus
04-13-2012, 08:46 AM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/04/d3672f0c-1.jpg?t=1329578687

BTW, if thats how you truly feel ... Don't let the door hit you in the ass. You won't be missed.

fin-atic
04-14-2012, 12:45 AM
OK I will take the bait...ban granted.

"No one comes in our house and pushes us around"

Now you no longer have to worry about lowering your standards here.

Ahhhhh....somehow the air seems cleaner...