PDA

View Full Version : 'Miracle' baby found alive after 12 hours in morgue

BAMAPHIN 22
04-12-2012, 11:11 AM
A baby that had been declared dead at birth was discovered alive by her parents after she had spent 12 hours in a frigid morgue drawer in Argentina.The baby, born about three months prematurely, was whisked off to the morgue before her parents even saw her, said the baby’s mother, Analia Bouter.“I don’t remember much because I was put to sleep,” Bouter said through a translator. “They never showed me the baby.”Twelve hours after the baby was declared dead at the Argentine hospital, Bouter and her husband insisted hospital employees bring them to the morgue and allow them to say goodbye. But when morgue employees opened the drawer where the baby lay, the parents heard her crying. http://todayhealth.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/12/11160829-miracle-baby-found-alive-after-12-hours-in-morgue?lite

Steveo 90
04-12-2012, 01:18 PM
i saw that today on gma,very cool story........makes me wonder about other particulars in the story

they also said that the father had to pry open the box with a crow bar,i believe i also heard that some doctors have been fired already because of this

NY8123
04-12-2012, 01:33 PM
i saw that today on gma,very cool story........makes me wonder about other particulars in the story

they also said that the father had to pry open the box with a crow bar,i believe i also heard that some doctors have been fired already because of this

Seems to me someone was trying to make a little extra cash on the black market. I am sure a baby would fetch a premium from someone in the states wanting to adopt without the wait.

Steveo 90
04-12-2012, 01:56 PM
^^^you could be right,sick world we live in

SpurzN703
04-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Talk about a complete rollercoaster of emotions for the parents. Good for them though!