PDA

View Full Version : Gates “Believes In Miami”

MDFINFAN
04-13-2012, 03:28 PM
Dolphins wide receiver Clyde Gates has started a BIM campaign through his twitter account (@EdmondGates). The BIM trademark means “Believe In Miami” and “Believe In Me” as the Dolphins second-year wide receiver/kick returner uses the slogans to raise team morale and unity.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

http://thefinsiders.com/blog/2012/gates-believes-in-miami

I like it..

cuban_refugee
04-13-2012, 03:31 PM
Positive energy is always good. Now I hope he will actually show some increased production this year.

Travis34
04-13-2012, 03:38 PM
Yeah, he posts it on like all of his tweets now.

here was the first:

Believe in me.. Believe in Miami.. B**** I'm money.. B**** im me.. Bet I move.. Been in motion... BIM shirts on deck

Next week he is giving away shirts for free to fans in Miami

SkapePhin
04-13-2012, 03:44 PM
Is this a gang sign?

mfish41
04-13-2012, 05:54 PM
He can go a long way into instilling belief into the fans. If he can turn into a legitimate deep threat this year, he could really help our fortunes.

Bumpus
04-13-2012, 05:58 PM
:chuckle: Well, he should BIM ... That's where his paychecks come from.

traptses
04-13-2012, 06:05 PM
Is this a gang sign?

No. It's a little sad that in today's world, every little thing people do is under a microscope like this. Like how Jabar Gaffney's tweets about his Ex-Wife could cost him his job. Why cant people let these people live their lives. Just like the magazines with the candid shots of celebrities. Why do people care about who Jennifer Lopez is dating, or where she is eating dinner? These people are normal people.

miamiron
04-13-2012, 06:06 PM
They look like punks

Bumpus
04-13-2012, 06:10 PM
No. It's a little sad that in today's world, every little thing people do is under a microscope like this. Like how Jabar Gaffney's tweets about his Ex-Wife could cost him his job. Why cant people let these people live their lives. Just like the magazines with the candid shots of celebrities. Why do people care about who Jennifer Lopez is dating, or where she is eating dinner? These people are normal people.

:idk: It's the price of fame.

True - "normal" people don't face the same scrutiny, but then again they don't draw the same paychecks either.

Roman529
04-13-2012, 06:15 PM
Damn I thought maybe this was a thread about Bill Gates buying the team. Clyde Gates has about as much an impact on the Dolphin's as the team's cheerleaders. That's a nice crew he's hanging with.

Dr. Phin
04-13-2012, 06:16 PM
They look like punksMy thoughts exactly. Bunch of wannebe gang bangers...

traptses
04-13-2012, 06:21 PM
That's a nice crew he's hanging with.

Bunch of wannebe gang bangers

How's that? Because they're wearing hats, t-shirts, and pants?

Roman529
04-13-2012, 06:31 PM
How's that? Because they're wearing hats, t-shirts, and pants?

I dunno??? Must of the guys I hang with aren't flashing gang signals. Maybe Gates can have a talk with Jimmy Wilson about what it is like hanging out with gang bangers in jail??

Mogwai
04-13-2012, 06:39 PM
Nice attitude, but you got to show something Clyde.

traptses
04-13-2012, 06:40 PM
I dunno??? Must of the guys I hang with aren't flashing gang signals. Maybe Gates can have a talk with Jimmy Wilson about what it is like hanging out with gang bangers in jail??

lol. One is holding up the "peace" sign, and the other one is holding up the "rock on" sign. Oh boy, watch out for these "gang bangers" they sure look dangerous

X-Pacolypse
04-13-2012, 06:43 PM
At least this slogan is much better than "feed the wolf." Good God, how corny was that crap?

Roman529
04-13-2012, 06:44 PM
lol. One is holding up the "peace" sign, and the other one is holding up the "rock on" sign. Oh boy, watch out for these "gang bangers" they sure look dangerous

Well maybe when you have worked in a county gang unit like I have, you can educate me a little on what is and isn't gang related.

traptses
04-13-2012, 06:49 PM
Well maybe when you have worked in a county gang unit like I have, you can educate me a little on what is and isn't gang related.

lol ahh ok. Sorry I doubted you. I'm gonna have to ask my buddy if he's in a gang. He does that peace sign in one of his Facebook pictures.

DphinBillkiller
04-13-2012, 06:49 PM
Positive thinking and time to prove it on the field.

dolfanattic5
04-13-2012, 06:51 PM
Lol. Not saying that is a gang sign, but that certainly isn't a peace sign.

Roman529
04-13-2012, 06:57 PM
lol ahh ok. Sorry I doubted you. I'm gonna have to ask my buddy if he's in a gang. He does that peace sign in one of his Facebook pictures.

With no disrespect meant to you, you sound like a lot of young guys who walk into the Metro Vice Detention Center, running their mouth, acting the fool, and then you get locked away with the hardened cons and you cry like a little girl. You think it is all just a big game. I'm happy you have friends on Facebook...so does my nine year old niece.

traptses
Lol. Not saying that is a gang sign, but that certainly isn't a peace sign.

Well whatever the CORRECT term is. Maybe "Dueces" is the correct term thanks to Chris Brown. But it's FAR from a gang sign.

I dont even know why I got into this. Im just a little disgusted that, in a topic not even relevant, people feel the need to degrade a guy because he hangs out with "hip hop" friends

SkapePhin

Ummm.. Because they are public figures who are sharing these things publicly...

Why the heck was Gaffney tweeting about his wife? That was a private matter. The second he tweets about it, to the WORLD, its a public matter, and fair game.

SkapePhin
04-13-2012, 07:01 PM
Well whatever the CORRECT term is. Maybe "Dueces" is the correct term thanks to Chris Brown. But it's FAR from a gang sign.

I dont even know why I got into this. Im just a little disgusted that, in a topic not even relevant, people feel the need to degrade a guy because he hangs out with "hip hop" friends

Dude, that is not a peace sign. In the pic, he is using his middle finger and ring finger, and folding his pinky into a specific position as well as folding his thumb in a specific way. A peace sign uses the middle finger and other finger, never the ring finger.

I don't know anything about Gates, and he seemed like a nice guy in interviews, but I do know he had a rough background, including gangs. I just hope he isn't getting back mixed up in that.

traptses
04-13-2012, 07:03 PM
With no disrespect meant to you, you sound like a lot of young guys who walk into the Metro Vice Detention Center, running their mouth, acting the fool, and then you get locked away with the hardened cons and you cry like a little girl. You think it is all just a big game. I'm happy you have friends on Facebook...so does my nine year old niece.

Running my mouth? Im pointing out that those are NOT gang signs. They are hand gestures that are common to see in today's youth in pictures. I live in a rural neighborhood, a far cry from any ghetto, so it's not like anyone is trying to be a ganster either. I graduated school, I have a full time job, don't smoke or do drugs. But please, continue to make me sound like an Eminem-Gangster-Wannabe that's going to end up in jail

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Dude, that is not a peace sign. In the pic, he is using his middle finger and ring finger, and folding his pinky into a specific position as well as folding his thumb in a specific way. A peace sign uses the middle finger and other finger, never the ring finger.

I don't know anything about Gates, and he seemed like a nice guy in interviews, but I do know he had a rough background, including gangs. I just hope he isn't getting back mixed up in that.

I wasnt talking about Gates. I was talking about his friend, who everyone was calling a wannabe gangster

state06
04-13-2012, 07:12 PM
to be fair people, there is a peace sign in the picture, and the "rock on" sign, but honestly, does it really matter? Gates is trying to up Miami Chemistry with the community and team/community morale. That doesnt signify gang banger to me

ry-dbar
04-13-2012, 07:13 PM
Alright Clyde, I hope I don't regret this but, I believe in you too!

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice.....

Jersey DolFan
04-13-2012, 07:57 PM

"racism doesnt exist anymore in this country - you race-baiter"
LMFAO. . . i am so tired of corny white bread nerds judging people on nothing. bunch of guys hanging out and they are "punks" and "gang bangers" LMAO what a sad state of affairs.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

i smell bacon.

clownfish
04-13-2012, 08:24 PM
Move this crap out of the main forum. It's not even about football. Waste of time.

anson
04-13-2012, 08:29 PM
Wow what ignorance on this site. Keep doing your thing Clyde. Stay positive and believe.

SuperMarksBros.
04-13-2012, 08:36 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/04/mortal_kombat_finish_him-1.png

Pinkboy
04-13-2012, 09:36 PM
yeah, he believes in the Miami so much that he's wearing a Chicago Bears hat

lol

MDFINFAN
04-13-2012, 09:40 PM
Alright Clyde, I hope I don't regret this but, I believe in you too!

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice.....

Actually, he got behind the D a number of times last year, just didn't get the ball, either under thrown or over thrown or thrown out of bound... if we connect on some of those, the first 7 seven games may have changed.

MDFINFAN
04-13-2012, 09:45 PM
Did you guys know he had a torn goin last year..I didn't know that..

“I’m finally healthy. I played all of last season with a torn groin. I fought through it, but now I’m ready,” said Gates, who caught 66 passes for 1,182 yards and scored 13 touchdowns in his senior season at Abilene Christian, a Division II school which also produced Bengals tailback Bernard Scott and Bears receiver Johnny Knox. “I hope I get all of South Florida moving with me.”

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/2012/04/miami-dolphins-clyde-gates-pushes-believe-in-miami-movement.html

SkapePhin
04-13-2012, 09:50 PM
"racism doesnt exist anymore in this country - you race-baiter"
LMFAO. . . i am so tired of corny white bread nerds judging people on nothing. bunch of guys hanging out and they are "punks" and "gang bangers" LMAO what a sad state of affairs.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

i smell bacon.

I don't know if you are referencing me or what, but I am the furthest thing from a racist that you will ever find. I come from a mixed race background and I have always identified with the black community, partly because of the struggles they have faced and continue to face in this country and abroad.

I did not mean to derail this thread, but when I was looking through his pictures, those images struck me. Those hand signals aren't common and look legitimately like gang signals that I have seen in the past. It was a legitimate question, and not an attempt to put anyone down for the way they look or dress. I know that Gates had a rough history which I believe included gang affiliations. As such, I was concerned that he might be getting himself back into that crowd. For a high profile person with millions of dollars, getting back with that crowd is a recipe for disaster.

fininpsl
04-13-2012, 09:51 PM

Can you educate us as to which guy is actually holding up a gang symbol, and what that symbol means then???

dolpns13
04-13-2012, 10:15 PM

I like it..

I like it! Although Gates left alot to be desired, noone else on the team is going out of their way to try to get some positives into Miami! Good job Clyde!

mfish41
04-13-2012, 10:31 PM

The whole Gaffney thing, if he wanted privacy he should have left it off twitter. As for the "gang signs" he is from Vernon, Texas. That would be my guess of what it means, but that's just my shot in the dark.

Ricky4Life
04-14-2012, 02:18 AM
I just pray he doesn't offer them in a hoody.

akfinfan
04-14-2012, 02:35 AM

Actually this is a gang sign. Anyone thinking otherwise is a douche-rocket. Just sayin...

Kdawg954
04-14-2012, 08:58 AM
yeah, he believes in the Miami so much that he's wearing a Chicago Bears hat

lol

It's not a Bears hat, it's a Reds hat . . . and I have one too.

Kdawg954
04-14-2012, 09:13 AM
Gangs have slowly become a joke to alot of younger people who weren't brought up in the high times of it all . . . but they certainly still exist. I went out to South Central LA about a year and a half ago and my homeboy who relocated to Florida who is from there took me into the heart of it all. It is no joke. So much tension. Young fathers with little kids paranoid at every car that rolls by. Bloods and Crips. I was in the J's (Bloods) and I was off of 60 crip. It's no joke.

That being said, there are a million and one different ways to move your hand to signify something and with that many possibilities they all mean something. In Fort Lauderdale we throw "L's" up, I'm sure there is a gang out there who probably uses that as there trademark. You just can't assume the guy is in a gang because of what he wears, how he and the people he is around are dressed/look and what they are doing with there hands. It is so easy to assume . . . but that could easily be me and some of my coworkers/friends on the way to a party . . . . and none of us are in a gang and none of us have any kind of record.

Not to be naive, because I'm sure, based on Clyde's background that he has some friends that tote guns and do drugs . . . yada, yada . . . that's life . . . I do as well, he doesn't have to unassociate himself with those friends he just has to be smart about things . . . and by his whole intention of this BIM campaign . . . I'd say he's a bit smarter than many of the people on this thread are giving him credit for. Certainly better than hearing his name in something tragic.

Then again he's not feeding the ego of those who wanna "cut" every player not meeting their expectations . . . so the guy can't win either way.

BigJP
04-14-2012, 09:57 AM
I have been waiting to see this guy put it all together since we drafted him." Dear Lord just one wish, give clyde the ability to run routes. AMEN"

Travis34
04-14-2012, 11:31 AM
Gangs have slowly become a joke to alot of younger people who weren't brought up in the high times of it all . . . but they certainly still exist. I went out to South Central LA about a year and a half ago and my homeboy who relocated to Florida who is from there took me into the heart of it all. It is no joke. So much tension. Young fathers with little kids paranoid at every car that rolls by. Bloods and Crips. I was in the J's (Bloods) and I was off of 60 crip. It's no joke.

That being said, there are a million and one different ways to move your hand to signify something and with that many possibilities they all mean something. In Fort Lauderdale we throw "L's" up, I'm sure there is a gang out there who probably uses that as there trademark. You just can't assume the guy is in a gang because of what he wears, how he and the people he is around are dressed/look and what they are doing with there hands. It is so easy to assume . . . but that could easily be me and some of my coworkers/friends on the way to a party . . . . and none of us are in a gang and none of us have any kind of record.

Not to be naive, because I'm sure, based on Clyde's background that he has some friends that tote guns and do drugs . . . yada, yada . . . that's life . . . I do as well, he doesn't have to unassociate himself with those friends he just has to be smart about things . . . and by his whole intention of this BIM campaign . . . I'd say he's a bit smarter than many of the people on this thread are giving him credit for. Certainly better than hearing his name in something tragic.

Then again he's not feeding the ego of those who wanna "cut" every player not meeting their expectations . . . so the guy can't win either way.

Best post in this thread, thank you

SkapePhin
04-14-2012, 12:24 PM

Good post. Gates, from the interviews I have seen, seems like a nice enough guy.

However, I do think guys in his position should disassociate from people in his social group who are still affiliated with gangs and that lifestyle. We have seen it take other guys down before, including guys like Vick, even though that wasn't gang-related, the people in his crowd pushed him in a direction to lead an illegal lifestyle.

dlockz
04-14-2012, 01:20 PM
It's not a Bears hat, it's a Reds hat . . . and I have one too.
thats what i thought although pic was hard to tell if color was right. im not gonna down gates for the pic or the bim but talk is still cheap. clyde i will believe in the dolphins when they prove something and same to you mr 2 catches. until then my slogan is pfm (pull for miami}

dlockz
04-14-2012, 01:25 PM
Some what off topic but still about gates. I remember many people saying Dez Bryant 's character was in question because his dad might have been a pimp and its a good thing we did not draft him, how come noone has ever said the same about Gates whose dad was a murderer

kcbrown
04-14-2012, 01:31 PM
Boy did this thread go south quickly

Nappy Roots
04-14-2012, 01:38 PM
Some what off topic but still about gates. I remember many people saying Dez Bryant 's character was in question because his dad might have been a pimp and its a good thing we did not draft him, how come noone has ever said the same about Gates whose dad was a murderer

Because anyone who said not to draft Bryant because of his parents are idiots. Bryant had his own issues you could argue not drafting him over. Parents not being one of them.

MikeO
04-14-2012, 01:46 PM
he is just trying to push his tshirts, nothing more

dlockz
04-14-2012, 01:59 PM
Because anyone who said not to draft Bryant because of his parents are idiots. Bryant had his own issues you could argue not drafting him over. Parents not being one of them.

What issues did Bryant actually have before he was drafted? I know about the Sanders thing but in reality thats some pretty common place stuff in NCAA. Hell look at our own Reggie Bush

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

I agree but there are some that argued that Bryant's parents occupation was relevevant, I find that pretty stupid but hey people have opinions

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

well good luck on them although how many people had those WWJD lol I dont find the tshirts very attractive. Maybe change the letters what to WWCGD (What will clyde gates do)lol

Nappy Roots
04-14-2012, 02:32 PM
Bryant had well documented issues at OSU. Including temper issues and constantly being late for meetings, practices, etc.

DeathStar
04-14-2012, 02:36 PM
This guy was another bad draft pick...

Who needs Dez Bryant and a real WR?

Travis34
04-14-2012, 02:38 PM

Is that why he's giving them away free to locals?

dlockz
04-14-2012, 02:47 PM
Bryant had well documented issues at OSU. Including temper issues and constantly being late for meetings, practices, etc.

I heard those rumors or accounts I was just wondering if you meant anything else.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Is that why he's giving them away free to locals?

Well he did say push lol

MinnesotaFin
04-16-2012, 01:38 PM
Bull****
In
Miami

circumventing profanity filter

Zounds
04-16-2012, 01:47 PM

The dude is drinking a slurpee in the back of a mini-van. I thinks he's probably gonna be ok.

iamtiv
04-17-2012, 10:48 AM
I bet the back-up longsnapper believes in Miami too. I've seldom seen less impact come from such a fast man in the NFL. Gates was a project, but he obviously had no clue about beating a cornerback or settling down in a zone. Pretty pathetic how useless he was last year. It's amazing what skills we take for granted and when those skills are absent, they completely negate the overall value of a player. Getting off the jam and executing routes are definitely underrated skills compared to 40 times. Gates should've been drafted in the 5th round, even with all that speed, as he sucks at football. I'm mad because I was really high on him too and I feel snake-bit.

FinsNCanes
04-17-2012, 10:51 AM
Whatever.

He has a "Believe in Miami" shirt..meanwhile he has a Chicago hat on. Nice one, idiot (Gates).

mnphinfan
04-17-2012, 11:33 AM
They look like punks

And with your avatar/signature you come across as a very creepy old man. See what I did there?

SuperMarksBros.
04-17-2012, 11:34 AM
And with your avatar/signature you come across as a very creepy old man. See what I did there?
LOL at your sig.

mnphinfan
04-17-2012, 11:45 AM
Whatever.

He has a "Believe in Miami" shirt..meanwhile he has a Chicago hat on. Nice one, idiot (Gates).

For the last time it's a Reds hat!

SabanHater
04-17-2012, 11:52 AM
So on the front of the shirt it says: BIM

On the back it says: Or else I'll kill you.

hahaha.... I'm kidding.

FinsNCanes
04-17-2012, 12:28 PM
For the last time it's a Reds hat!

Ok..didn't notice (hate Baseball). Still doesn't negate the fact. Reminds me of a guy I saw at a bar wearing a Dolphins jersey and an Eagles hat at the same time. Looked like a jackass.

Predaphin
04-17-2012, 01:42 PM

I like it..

I stopped believing in him when he posted a pic wearing a Saints hat....I'm still waiting for an explanation

electrolyte
04-17-2012, 04:37 PM
So he's a dumbass.

"Believe in Miami" shirt while wearing a different team's hat.

and those friends of his, real classy guys. What happened to the good kid from that abilene christian school?

electrolyte
04-17-2012, 04:40 PM
I bet the back-up longsnapper believes in Miami too. I've seldom seen less impact come from such a fast man in the NFL. Gates was a project, but he obviously had no clue about beating a cornerback or settling down in a zone. Pretty pathetic how useless he was last year. It's amazing what skills we take for granted and when those skills are absent, they completely negate the overall value of a player. Getting off the jam and executing routes are definitely underrated skills compared to 40 times. Gates should've been drafted in the 5th round, even with all that speed, as he sucks at football. I'm mad because I was really high on him too and I feel snake-bit.

Yeah it sucks. it's not even hard to learn how to run routes and practice on your catching ability......the guy has the hardest part down... the genetic god given speed...

Phinatic8u
04-17-2012, 04:59 PM
Whatever.

Thats a Reds hat. Not a Bears hat.

Phinatic8u
04-17-2012, 05:01 PM
So he's a dumbass.

"Believe in Miami" shirt while wearing a different team's hat.

and those friends of his, real classy guys. What happened to the good kid from that abilene christian school?

Good God. Its a ****ing baseball hat.

Great sterotyping there dude.

electrolyte
04-17-2012, 05:09 PM
They are dressed like thug criminals, throwing up gang signs.

If I dress up like a police officer, should I get mad when people think I'm a police officer? stereotyping, just cause I'm dressed this way doesn't mean I'm a cop!

Phinatic8u
04-17-2012, 05:22 PM
So they were "hiphop" clothing there gang members now?

Really horrible comparison.

electrolyte
04-17-2012, 05:45 PM
So they were "hiphop" clothing there gang members now?

Really horrible comparison.

i mentioned gang signs too. he's throwing them up. that combined with the dress code gives the appearance of young thug criminals. grown men don't dress that way or throw up gang signs.

it's a fact of life - how you dress is part of how you present yourself to the world.

PERFECTSEASON13
04-17-2012, 06:06 PM
i mentioned gang signs too. he's throwing them up. that combined with the dress code gives the appearance of young thug criminals. grown men don't dress that way or throw up gang signs.

it's a fact of life - how you dress is part of how you present yourself to the world.

LOL the ignorance of some people... gang signs huh??? what gang is he representing since you know that these are gang signs???? Grown men? ok so grown men can only dress the way you think is acceptable?
there are cultural differences in this world. people are allowed to dress whatever way the want. there is no right or wrong way that a grown man can dress thats the beauty of style, its all different and people can dress whatever way they want. To each there own. its their style! now please stop judging them for it! your almost as ignorant as geraldo rivera calling hoodies gangster.

napsndreds
04-17-2012, 06:20 PM
Lol at gang signs u guys r clueless. Clyde time to put some good things on film this year!

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

It's called style and environment. just like he doesn't wear his football helmet on his head at the club he's entitled to wear sneakers and a shirt out in public.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

The root cause is insecurity. If you are some how scared of a Clyde gates and his image or dress code you need to man up!

Kdawg954
04-17-2012, 07:09 PM

Come on bro, I know you aren't this ignorant. You think a polo shirt with an alligator and some above the knee khaki shorts would make him a different person?

Clyde Gates certainly didn't grow up with a silver spoon, and just because he was able to overcome some of the obstacles in life that you have probably never even dreamed of hurdling over and make a 6 figure yearly salary . . . doesn't mean he should change the way he has lived his life to appease the ones who view him differently.

I guess you think he looks like a criminal . . . "it's a fact of life" that the biggest crooks in this world probably wear a suit and a tie. Just because all of them aren't exposed on a daily basis doesn't mean the average American is that naive to believe they are all good people. If you are that shallow to believe a dress code makes the man then I invite you to live life in the "real world" or invite me to visit your fantasy land so I can see what you see.

SkapePhin
04-17-2012, 07:16 PM
Come on bro, I know you aren't this ignorant. You think a polo shirt with an alligator and some above the knee khaki shorts would make him a different person?

Clyde Gates certainly didn't grow up with a silver spoon, and just because he was able to overcome some of the obstacles in life that you have probably never even dreamed of hurdling over and make a 6 figure yearly salary . . . doesn't mean he should change the way he has lived his life to appease the ones who view him differently.

I guess you think he looks like a criminal . . . "it's a fact of life" that the biggest crooks in this world probably wear a suit and a tie. Just because all of them aren't exposed on a daily basis doesn't mean the average American is that naive to believe they are all good people. If you are that shallow to believe a dress code makes the man then I invite you to live life in the "real world" or invite me to visit your fantasy land so I can see what you see.

True Dat. Good post.

hab321
04-17-2012, 08:23 PM
"it's a fact of life" that the biggest crooks in this world probably wear a suit and a tie.

No offense Kdawg954, but you kind of loose your arguement when you say "its a fact" and "probably" in the same sentence.

SkapePhin
04-17-2012, 10:57 PM
No offense Kdawg954, but you kind of loose your arguement when you say "its a fact" and "probably" in the same sentence.

I believe he was using "fact of life" facetiously (in response to the way it was used by another user). But his argument still holds true. The Madoffs of the world have inflicted much more harm than your run-of-the-mill thief...

MiamiDolphin618
04-18-2012, 12:36 AM
No offense, but it is similar to how you lose your argument by saying "loose"

Elle Clouds
04-18-2012, 01:34 AM
No offense, but it is similar to how you lose your argument by saying "loose"
lol..both of your grammar corrections made me laugh!

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

They are dressed like thug criminals, throwing up gang signs.

If I dress up like a police officer, should I get mad when people think I'm a police officer? stereotyping, just cause I'm dressed this way doesn't mean I'm a cop!
You sir need to get out more and stop living in that head of yours. If not, then stop letting us in by sharing what's inside there. :crazy:

NY8123
04-18-2012, 09:40 AM
This whole argument is going into the ****ter.

Headin' for the depths here fast guys.

ROADRUNNER
04-18-2012, 12:31 PM
This whole argument is going into the ****ter.

Headin' for the depths here fast guys.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/04/SPNDoWantGIF-1.gif