3) Claiborne Minn
4) Richardson Cle
5) Keuchley Tampa
6) Blackmon Stl
7) Gilmore Jax
8) Perry Mia

Mudder1310
04-23-2012, 05:42 PM
No way we stay at 8 if Kalil is there, unless we take him.

sinPHIN
04-23-2012, 06:54 PM
thats to high for perry

qborbust
04-23-2012, 06:56 PM
Gilmore at 7?! apparently you dont watch football.

SR 7
04-23-2012, 07:16 PM
Apparently u don't, every year a team surprises with a reach and Gilmore will rocket bc of that reason.

Doesnt matter if it's high or not to you...last year odrick a 28th range pick was too low...so unsaying high for perry means nothing bc talent wise he's very good..couples attitude should drop him but it isn't so it means nothing, draft is all about someone falling in love with someone that's all that matters.

The Confessor
04-23-2012, 07:33 PM
You're talking about Nick Perry the DE/OLB from the University of Spoiled Children?

First round grade is pretty generous for Nick Perry much less a top 10 pick.

Won't happen. Not even close.

While OLB especially the SAM spot is a priority, there are lots of linebackers in this draft especially projects that are tweeners such as Perry is.....many rounds deep.

finfan7284
04-23-2012, 08:10 PM
nick perry is late first round or early second round...not even close

j-off-her-doll
04-24-2012, 09:29 AM
You're talking about Nick Perry the DE/OLB from the University of Spoiled Children?

While OLB especially the SAM spot is a priority, there are lots of linebackers in this draft especially projects that are tweeners such as Perry is.....many rounds deep.

1st RD is not generous for Perry. He's a fringe top-10 pick. I have him going to Seattle. He's a lot better than Mayock's guy, C. Jones.

hooshoops
04-24-2012, 09:31 AM

he's not a olb anyways...perrys a 43 de all the way

Cumar
04-24-2012, 12:07 PM
I don't know what's worse, us taking Perry or us passing on Kalil.

Fintastic2124
04-24-2012, 03:49 PM
If Kalil is there, I can't be upset with taking him. I'd be trilled actually.

WaxOn WaxOff
04-24-2012, 04:07 PM
I think Perry will be a monster in the Pros. He is 270 lb and runs a 4.6. He looked outstanding at the combine and had, I think, 10 sacks at a high level of competition last year as a junior at USC. What is not to like?

JC
04-24-2012, 04:07 PM
Wait, so what is it? Do we go cornfed or not?

I never understand fans lol. One moment cursing taking an offensive lineman, the next being thrilled with it.

I, for one, wouldn't mind us doubling up on lineman in rounds 2-4. Gotta build from the inside out. It also gives us a chance to get a dynamic offensive or defensive playmaker with the #8 pick, assuming we don't move down.

If we did move down and pick up an extra second, we could still possibly get Floyd or a quality pass rusher with a middle first round pick and also add a ton of depth through having four picks in rounds two and three.

The more and more I think about the draft, the more excited I get to see what kind of talent we pick up.

sinPHIN
04-24-2012, 04:12 PM
Gilmore at 7?! apparently you dont watch football.

there is alot of talk that jax might take him at 7. that has nothing to do with watching football

Gonzo
04-24-2012, 04:31 PM
Wait, so what is it? Do we go cornfed or not?

I never understand fans lol. One moment cursing taking an offensive lineman, the next being thrilled with it.

I, for one, wouldn't mind us doubling up on lineman in rounds 2-4. Gotta build from the inside out. It also gives us a chance to get a dynamic offensive or defensive playmaker with the #8 pick, assuming we don't move down.

If we did move down and pick up an extra second, we could still possibly get Floyd or a quality pass rusher with a middle first round pick and also add a ton of depth through having four picks in rounds two and three.

The more and more I think about the draft, the more excited I get to see what kind of talent we pick up.I really wish people would stop lumping all fans and their opinions together (e.g. EVERYBODY wanted Orton, which is a blatant lie some still latch onto). The same people that wouldn't mind a cornfed Reiff most certainly wouldn't mind a cornfed Kalil and still believe in the old 70's era method of "building from the trenches." That doesn't suddenly mean ALL fans want Kalil or Reiff or whatever other cornfed gets hyped up. I, for one, want nothing to do with linemen in the top ten, particularly for the right side of the line. I know I am not alone.

SMadison29
04-24-2012, 04:33 PM
there is alot of talk that jax might take him at 7. that has nothing to do with watching football

& it's not just one source it multiple sources. You're right, this has nothing to do with football but paying attention to all of the draft evaluators as their boards are shuffled as they finish watching tape on everyone. Rankings that are posted in January & February don't stay the same just because there aren't any games being played.