PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Shiitake - Can't wait to see what it was over

NY8123
04-24-2012, 08:57 AM
There is some crazy **** that went down over the weekend near NY's humble home. First off late Thursday night a guy who frequents a local bar not far from my house (5miles) and who I occasionally had a beer or two with (not a friend but a dude from the bar you know) was shot dead on his sofa while is dad slept in the back bedroom.

http://www.wetmtv.com/mostpopular/story/Schuyler-County-Homicide-Investigation-Ongoing/AsZr5K9X0kyeKo84T9awkA.cspx

At first my buddies and I all thought drug/money etc...but it turns out and keep in mind this all fresh off the press, it may not have been. One of the killers and I say one because new evidence has come to light that is not privileged to the press committed suicide while fleeing from the police near Philly and hinted it had to do with a woman.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8632185

So now we have one dead guy who made another guy a dead guy with rumors that his girlfriend at the time said there were more alive guys involved

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Ex-Girlfriend-of-Train-Jumper-Talks-Only-to-NBC10-148620355.html

and subsequently there are more than the girlfriends rumors about there being more than one killer, three is the number I am told so this story is far from over and I actually think someone else pulled the trigger in the homicide but obviously my source is not on record due the sensitive nature of the case but is very well informed in the matter.

Anyway it is bazaar to say the least and not sure what will come out of it but that is some crazy **** from my neck of the woods, usually Rednecks kill themselves while drunk yelling "watch this!".

Update: Now we have one arrested guy (Nate Hand, 25) who has been arraigned and held without bail on 2nd degree murder, he was the step-brother of the dead train guy in Philly. I also met the guy they just arrested once, he was at a graduation party I attended several years ago, with a last name like Hand from a small town you don't forget. I still think one more arrest is coming.

Very weird indeed.

Dolfan3773
04-24-2012, 09:58 PM
****ed up ****

Bumpus
04-24-2012, 10:39 PM
W/O pics of the chick, this is worthless. :chuckle:

CedarPhin
04-25-2012, 12:15 AM
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

NY8123
04-25-2012, 09:47 AM
Now the the ex-girlfriend (Alice C. Trappler) and baby mama has been arrested! NY was spot on in his assessment of the reasons, small town and I know a lot of people so I hear a lot.

http://www.stargazette.com/article/20120424/NEWS01/204240367/2-arrested-Dix-killing?odyssey=nav%7Chead

(Yes Bump there is a pic and you are not missing much with this bimbo. Not worth the price of admission at all).

So in summation the murdered guy (Bennett who I knew) was dating Trappler and had one child with her. I also heard she was a dealer and Bennett moved away from her to his fathers so he could clean up his life and get custody of his kid. Trappler has two other kids with Broden (the dude that killed himself fleeing from the po po by jumping in front of a moving train). I surmise that Trapler called Broden and his step-brother Hand (I don't think the arrests are done I predict two more) and had Bennett shot and killed due to his threat to take the kid, I also think drugs are involved as everyone involved are a rumored lowlife dealer.

Oh and on a side note I know the Judge in the case, very nice man. So I knew the murdered guy, I know the Judge, I met one of the murders several years ago but I don't know the bimbo, not even on a BJ level.

cbreeden
04-25-2012, 10:14 AM
Dude, you have your own 'Peyton Place' right in your backyard. :shotgun:

NY8123
04-25-2012, 10:17 AM
Dude, you have your own 'Peyton Place' right in your backyard. :shotgun:

Better than Zimmerman! Shhhhhh don't tell Trayvon that.............what? Too soon?

Vaark
04-25-2012, 10:35 AM
This would be considered a welcome breather in the violent crime rate if deep in the gut of the city of Miami. :idk:

NY8123
04-25-2012, 10:44 AM
This would be considered a welcome breather in the violent crime rate if deep in the gut of the city of Miami. :idk:

This wouldn't be a murder case in Miami it would be a miss persons case because it isn't armature hour down there. Bennett would have never been found if he was offed in Miami, they have been at this **** far too long to make so many novice mistakes.

ROADRUNNER
04-25-2012, 10:46 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/04/cast-1.jpg

NY8123
04-25-2012, 03:07 PM
and in the end as this whole thing comes to light, it is becoming increasingly clear that it was over a custody hearing for their infant child.

So now we have a little baby girl without a dad and a mother who is 90% certain to spend life in jail, a dead murderer who left a six year old daughter of his own behind and one other douche bag murderer in jail facing life who also left a daughter behind.

So in the end of this needless act three innocent kids (6 and under) will grow up in the shadow of this, one with out parents at all and two with only half of their parents involved. What a senseless act of crime.