PDA

View Full Version : SIMPLE: Just pick the BPA that will contribute right away!

Marino1313
04-25-2012, 04:23 PM
As the title says, BPA is the best pick. Might not be a need and it could be a position that we can use an upgrade. I know nothing is guaranteed but
we have glaring holes on both sides of the ball.

finfan54
04-25-2012, 04:23 PM
simple, just take a QB for once. One that can run a west coast offense and has good character and is athletic.

Geforce
04-25-2012, 04:28 PM
For the past decade, the Dolphins have for the most part taken the BPA and where has that gotten us? Yes we have holes everywhere and that includes the most important position on the team.

Marino1313
04-25-2012, 04:30 PM
For the past decade, the Dolphins have for the most part taken the BPA and where has that gotten us? Yes we have holes everywhere and that includes the most important position on the team.

Really? Do you think Ted Ginn was the BPA during that draft? I felt we shouldve taken P. Willis!
There are other drafts that we didnt take BPA!

Geforce
04-25-2012, 04:35 PM
Really? Do you think Ted Ginn was the BPA during that draft? I felt we shouldve taken P. Willis!
There are other drafts that we didnt take BPA!

No I didn't think Ginn was the BPA but Cam Cameron did. I also wanted Patrick Willis.

The BPA is not who the fans think or even the so called draft experts think is the BPA, it's whom the teams think is the BPA.

Marino1313
04-25-2012, 04:47 PM
No I didn't think Ginn was the BPA but Cam Cameron did. I also wanted Patrick Willis.

The BPA is not who the fans think or even the so called draft experts think is the BPA, it's whom the teams think is the BPA.

If thats the case, our team is screwed! lol

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Big time

PeterNorth
04-25-2012, 05:08 PM
What is the obsession with next season and wanting everything now? Newsflash- this team is quite a ways away from contending. It's not all about the 2012 season.

Marino1313
04-25-2012, 05:09 PM
What is the obsession with next season and wanting everything now? Newsflash- this team is quite a ways away from contending. It's not all about the 2012 season.
This is TRUE!