PDA

View Full Version : How in the World...

MO Dolphan
04-25-2012, 07:18 PM
do the Jaguars know who the dolphins are going to select at #8?I understand they are trying to drum up business for pick #7...I get that.What I don't understand is how the media(ESPN, NFLN, etc.) continue to report on this. What makes these brain-deads believe that Jax knows what Miami is planning to do?Yes, I know there are smokescreens, lies, etc. everywhere this time of the year...I also get that. But for professionals(?)in the media to CONTINUE to report on this and that Ross wants R.T.(even when Ireland has said that's simply not the case), it just blows my mind.I want Tannehill...and I hope Ireland, Philbin, Sherman, Ross, etc. want him too. But it just feels like whoever Miami takes at #8, the national media will slam them. I think the only way PFT, Peter King, etc. will be happy with Miami is if they trade down and get more picks. Miami needs picks, but they also need a QB...and for me, that's; Tannehill #17.

rent this space
04-25-2012, 07:25 PM
Florio, Schefter and King are all getting used

Vaark
04-25-2012, 07:25 PM
If you haven't figured it out, hacks like Peter King, The Shyster Florio and his agenda driven blog, Adam Schein and Michael Silver are inflammatory, sensationalist azzclowns... and often unrepentantly biased homers. Being dumped on by them is almost a badge of honor. I wouldn't take any of those douches' opinions too much to heart :idk:

MO Dolphan
04-25-2012, 07:47 PM
"You got that right". Cosmo Kramer

LANGER72
04-25-2012, 09:00 PM
If you haven't figured it out, hacks like Peter King, The Shyster Florio and his agenda driven blog, Adam Schein and Michael Silver are inflammatory, sensationalist azzclowns... and often unrepentantly biased homers. Being dumped on by them is almost a badge of honor. I wouldn't take any of those douches' opinions too much to heart :idk:

:lol: LOL at your avatar picture..Who is the hotter babe..Palin or Pelosi?