04-26-2012, 08:50 PM
We'll see if it works

Ozzy rules!!

Roman529
04-26-2012, 08:52 PM
It beats Ted Ginn, Jr. :lol:

PJack
04-26-2012, 08:53 PM
Fingers crossed! Have to trust that Sherman liked him. I still have a bit of a hard time with it at 8, so I hope he sees the field at least in the latter half of the year so we know what we have.

JFoxx
04-26-2012, 08:55 PM
Well, we won't be seeing Philbin saying "let's turn those thumbs this way". We got out future QB, it will just take a year or two before he's ready. Meanwhile, they get the offense in place and get our other picks ready for him to take over in 2013/14.

dr.jake
04-26-2012, 08:57 PM
feels like a blast of bear mace in my face. this franchise truly has no clue how to draft or evaluate talent.

fishbanger
04-26-2012, 09:00 PM
great pick. this is the beginning of turning the franchise around. We have our future QB with all the physical tools with all the smarts who is already proficient in our offense playing for his own coach and in philbins WCO. it took 13 years but better now then never. the gm has redeem himself. he has drafted an offensive playmaker that will turn us around. owner comes thru with philbin and now QB.
lets build the team around him and lets go to the playoffs by next year. My predictions came thru.

Now second round pick will be a pass rusher or WR.

LANGER72
04-26-2012, 09:01 PM
feels like a blast of bear mace in my face. this franchise truly has no clue how to draft or evaluate talent.

For those of us that didn't like the pick of Tannehill, he is now the heir apparent to be our starting QB. I should be happy that we picked a 1st round QB..I am not feeling it yet. Sherman has spoken.

Danny
04-26-2012, 09:02 PM
at last since Ireland has been here, we took a posible playmaker at a real skill position....every pick is hit or miss so if we're going to hit, why not hit on a QB instead of hitting on a damn center? I'm not an Ireland fan but give him props for thinking outside the box at last.

Ozzy rules!!

fininpsl
04-26-2012, 09:05 PM
It beats Ted Ginn, Jr. :lol:

Yeah, but we didn't get Ryan Tannyhill's family......

dolfan91
04-26-2012, 09:05 PM
Woooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo!!! Finally!!!

fininpsl
04-26-2012, 09:08 PM
great pick. this is the beginning of turning the franchise around. We have our future QB with all the physical tools with all the smarts who is already proficient in our offense playing for his own coach and in philbins WCO. it took 13 years but better now then never. the gm has redeem himself. he has drafted an offensive playmaker that will turn us around. owner comes thru with philbin and now QB.
lets build the team around him and lets go to the playoffs by next year. My predictions came thru.

Now second round pick will be a pass rusher or WR.

Agree. I think it's pass rusher in the 2nd. There's more WR talent in this draft than there are guys who can get to the QB.

dr.jake
04-26-2012, 09:12 PM
"..every pick is hit or miss so if we're going to hit, why not hit on a QB instead of hitting on a damn center? "

wrong! we're the only top ten team throwing drunk darts. other picks ahead and behind us are pretty much locks who'll contribute next year.

neuce
04-26-2012, 09:13 PM
For those of us that didn't like the pick of Tannehill, he is now the heir apparent to be our starting QB. I should be happy that we picked a 1st round QB..I am not feeling it yet. Sherman has spoken.

Completely agree. I just don't get the excitement from a kid that really has no college resume.
I'm behind him as we have given our first round pick up for him but not overly excited.

rent this space
04-26-2012, 09:28 PM
I'm just happy we won't be seeing Cousins or Osweiler

dan the fin
04-26-2012, 09:32 PM
"..every pick is hit or miss so if we're going to hit, why not hit on a QB instead of hitting on a damn center? "

wrong! we're the only top ten team throwing drunk darts. other picks ahead and behind us are pretty much locks who'll contribute next year.

Ok whatever. Go back and look at all the other drafts lots of these so called locks in the top ten don't do much at all.