PDA

View Full Version : George 'Judas' Bush - is he a corporate terrorist gangster?

MrClean
02-08-2004, 12:18 AM
Is George W. Bush merely wearing Jesus on his sleeve? Is he a Judas to humanity? More importantly -- is the immoral history of law enforcement repeating itself? The Roman Legionnaires that crucified Jesus Christ were "just following orders". Is this the same morality that American law enforcement -- both domestic police and US military -- is now embracing?

Abstract: George W. Bush, piously wearing Jesus on his sleeve, is a Judas to humanity. Like Judas Iscariot of Biblical history he is selling out humanity to his immoral corporate masters for a mere pittance, and, in the process, has got us all involved in an illegal, immoral, pre-emptive war. American law enforcement -- both domestic police and the US military -- face the same moral dilemma at home and abroad that Roman Legionnaires faced when ordered to crucify Jesus, i.e., follow illegal immoral orders or not? American police officers, and US military personnel, exist in a pivotal moment in history and have the power to; right these terrible wrongs of Bush and his self serving corporate masters, change the course of history, make the world a safer more peaceful place, and save American freedom!

George 'Judas' Bush - is he a corporate terrorist gangster? (http://www.fountainofbaloney.com/2SADogpages/Live%206/shlumpcop.html)

Disclaimer: Some may find this to be an excellent article, some may find it to be a not excellent article, some may even be indifferent toward the article. How one finds this article will vary according to the beliefs of the individual reader.
Peace
Out

DolphinDevil28
02-09-2004, 12:05 AM
Man, that is a HORRIBLE analogy.

"like the Romans just following orders to crucify Jesus"

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

Jesus is the Messiah, he saved lives and tought the Word of God.
Saddam Hussein killed millions of his own people, was an evil dictator, and a major threat to the US and the world.

Yeah, boy, GW is JUST like the Romans. He really went out there and captured a wonderful person who millions of people worshiped.

GOOD GOD liberals will say ANYTHING to try to get the public to look at George W. Bush in a bad way.

Kamikaze
02-09-2004, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
GOOD GOD liberals will say ANYTHING to try to get the public to look at George W. Bush in a bad way.

If someone opposes Bush, you always have to throw out the word liberal. You know, like it's some dirty word and that everyone who doesn't agree with him MUST be some left-winger. One of these days you're going to end up calling a Libertarian, or even a Republican a liberal. :lol:

DolphinDevil28
02-10-2004, 01:21 AM
I hate to tell you, but today, the word liberal is looked down upon.

Everyone knows John Kerry is a Northeast LIBERAL and he won't get many votes in the south and midwest.

PhinPhan1227
02-10-2004, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Kamikaze

If someone opposes Bush, you always have to throw out the word liberal. You know, like it's some dirty word and that everyone who doesn't agree with him MUST be some left-winger. One of these days you're going to end up calling a Libertarian, or even a Republican a liberal. :lol:

Lieberman is a moderate, and the Democratic Party rejected him. Kerry IS a Liberal, so where's the conflict?

MrClean
02-12-2004, 11:23 PM
I hate to tell you, but today, the word liberal is looked down upon.

Everyone knows John Kerry is a Northeast LIBERAL and he won't get many votes in the south and midwest.

Most of you Republicans do not even know the true definition of the word "LIBERAL". I am sure Chicken George's bunch will try to label Kerry as one in some kind of negative attack, although his voting record does not always indicate this. Overall he is more of moderate.
Also the word is not looked down upon everywhere. Mostly just when a bunch of right wing conservative bible thumping Republicans get together.

By the way...Jesus was a liberal.

MrClean
02-12-2004, 11:28 PM

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

Saddam Hussein killed millions of his own people, was an evil dictator, and a major threat to the US and the world.

Yeah, boy, GW is JUST like the Romans. He really went out there and captured a wonderful person who millions of people worshiped.

That was what you read into it? The article was not comparing Saddam to Jesus. It was saying that Chicken George is more like Judas in his actions rather than the man he claims to admire most, that being Jesus.

Did you watch the video? I'll bet you really enjoyed it if you did

MrClean
02-12-2004, 11:43 PM

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

That was what you read into it? The article was not comparing Saddam to Jesus. It was saying that Chicken George is more like Judas in his actions rather than the man he claims to admire most, that being Jesus.

Did you watch the video? I'll bet you really enjoyed it if you did

PhinPhan1227
02-13-2004, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by MrClean

Most of you Republicans do not even know the true definition of the word "LIBERAL". I am sure Chicken George's bunch will try to label Kerry as one in some kind of negative attack, although his voting record does not always indicate this. Overall he is more of moderate.
Also the word is not looked down upon everywhere. Mostly just when a bunch of right wing conservative bible thumping Republicans get together.

By the way...Jesus was a liberal.

I find it ironic that so many "Liberals" are so strongly in favor of such conservative measures as protectionism, tarrifs, and isolationism. Those are some of the most conservative values in existance and yet they will be a major part of the Liberals rallying cry this year.