PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins Friday night draft

juicifer1269
04-27-2012, 12:18 AM
So I want to know what you think of any of these scenarios for the Dolphins on Friday night. At #42, I'd be happy with quite a few players. Cordy Glenn from Georgia, Jonathan Martin from Stanford, and Mike Adams from Ohio State are three excellent offensive lineman who would help our team. I'd love Coby Fleener from Stanford. I know Fleener is a fan favorite amongst Dolphin fans. Courtney Upshaw from Alabama would be a tremendous value on the D-line if he is still available. The only WR I really like in the 2nd round is Alshon Jeffery.
I think for the team, the best scenario would be to grab Alshon Jeffery or Fleener in the 2nd and then hopefully Vinny Curry from Marshall and guard Brandon Brooks from Miami of Ohio.
If they decide to go O-line in the 2nd, I really like WR Juron Criner from Arizona in the 3rd and hopefully Vinny Curry is still there.
Anyway its just really exciting because likely the Dolphins will be getting some qualify players that fill team needs.

SF Dolphin Fan
04-27-2012, 12:49 AM
Would be happy with a lot of the players you mentioned. I think Jeffery or Fleener would really help a young qb develop. I'm a huge fan of Fleener's. Offensive line help is definitely needed. But, I really believe this is the round to land a pass rusher. Not many left IMO so I'd look Upshaw, Curry, Branch and I'd trade up if there is a run.

MP-Omnis
04-27-2012, 01:18 AM
I want Fleener but if Upshaw is there I don't think you can pass up on it. Wish we still had Channing Chowder to teach Courtney how to be a fine gentleman though. LOL.

Johnathan Martin would also get strong consideration. RT problem solved.

jjjjphin
04-27-2012, 02:20 AM
I want more offensive help, so Fleener, Hill, or Martin would be great.

JohnnyFear
04-27-2012, 02:28 AM
I want more offensive help, so Fleener, Hill, or Martin would be great.

Even with all those three, you canīt outpower NE offence. And passrush is the only way to beat Brady.