PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

dolfan91
04-29-2012, 09:28 AM
I just wanted to say, THANK YOU!!! to all of the Fin Heaven Draft Guru's and other Posters for all the hard work, you all put into analyzing all the College Prospects eligible for the draft each year. You guys, are the reason I became a member of Fin Heaven back in 2004. It's nice to see others who enjoy the Miami Dolphins as much as I do, and make this site as great as it is. I love all the debates and opinions that you share about players who could eventually become Dolphins. Over the years I became more and more of a fan of the off season due to the College All-star games and the draft process thanks to a publication called, Pro Football Weekly, it gave me something to look forward to, between seasons end and training camps. Fin Heaven has given me much more info than I could ever imagine, with regards to the Dolphins and the Draft, and makes things a lot more fun and entertaining while passing time. Thanks again Guy's, your great and appreciate you for everything you all do.

SF Dolphin Fan
04-29-2012, 11:44 AM
Nice post and I agree. Great information and debates on this site. Lots of fun.

mogolman
04-29-2012, 03:13 PM
agreed, made the draft alot more interesting. Thanks alot

Roman529
04-29-2012, 03:19 PM
Well said. I don't think any other NFL site comes close to this one in terms of information, and up-to-date analysis of what is happening. If you go to Patriots Planet, Bill'z Zone and Gang Green, they seem to be talking about a lot of stuff that has nothing to do with football, or the information is days old.

dolfan91
04-29-2012, 04:06 PM
Well said. I don't think any other NFL site comes close to this one in terms of information, and up-to-date analysis of what is happening. If you go to Patriots Planet, Bill'z Zone and Gang Green, they seem to be talking about a lot of stuff that has nothing to do with football, or the information is days old.

I agree 100%

rrrrphin
04-29-2012, 04:42 PM
Married, working, with two kids....... I have no time to evaluate prospects...... This site and it's posters provide unique dolphin related analysis...thanks to all for their insight!

zanka06
04-29-2012, 04:45 PM
A big thank you, there would be no way I could work the hours I do and still look at prospects.

insom187
04-29-2012, 05:40 PM
It's where I come for all my mocks, at least here it's Dolphin fans making our pick! I love this site for all the good, bad and in between!

Awsi Dooger
04-30-2012, 01:20 AM
I agree, the draft experts here are great. Much appreciated. I'm glad I started sampling this site again, just in time to read their capsules. The recogizable names came through again.

Fin Thirteen
04-30-2012, 08:29 AM
Ditto.

Some really good insight on here into a process I'm only starting to get my head around. The time and effort expended on here by some of the smart guys is staggering and certainly not unappreciated.

Thank you.

PS Awsi Dooger, I'd include you in that list, so it's very gracious of you to be thanking the others.

Mudder1310
04-30-2012, 09:59 AM
This place is great. If someone doesn't know, someone else posts a link. Awesome resource.

LANGER72
04-30-2012, 11:43 AM
I spend too much time here...but I can't help it.
My thanks to everyone as well.