PDA

View Full Version : 2013 NFL Mock Draft (Walter Football)

Roman529
04-29-2012, 03:06 PM
Looking forward to next year's draft already!!! They dissed the Phins and have us picking with the 3rd overall draft pick. :lol:

http://walterfootball.com/draft2013charlie.php

WelcomeBack
04-29-2012, 04:03 PM
If we are picking third, I want Robert Woods. This is a weapon you can not pass up.

sinPHIN
04-29-2012, 04:11 PM
we wont be picking that high, so im not worried about it. next year i think we will be loading up on weapons.

zanka06
04-29-2012, 04:43 PM
No way we are picking that low, I think the team will surprise people and do well

insom187
04-29-2012, 05:34 PM
We had a far worse team last year and we got the 8th pick. I dont see how we end up at #3 next year.

Geforce
04-29-2012, 09:27 PM
Looking forward to next year's draft already!!! They dissed the Phins and have us picking with the 3rd overall draft pick. :lol:

http://walterfootball.com/draft2013charlie.php
That draft was last updated April 12.
Try this one that was posted April 26 after our first round pick.
http://walterfootball.com/draft2013.php

They still have us drafting 3rd but they also have Cleveland drafting Matt Barkley 1st overall.

clownfish
04-29-2012, 10:16 PM
If we are picking third, I want Robert Woods. This is a weapon you can not pass up.

This X 1000. Even if we go 8-8 (which is my prediction), we should trade up for this kid.

Slippery Soap
05-01-2012, 11:30 PM
I agree

allsilverdreams
05-13-2012, 07:30 AM
with the 3rd over all pick miami has traded it to the redskins for the 7th over all pick in 2013 ,1st round in 2014 and a 3rd round pick
with the 7th pick in this years draft the dolphins trade it to the raiders for the 10th pick in 2013 and a 4th in 2013 ,a 1st round pick in 2014 and a 4 th and 6th round pick .
how sweeeeetttttt would that be we would have 3 1st round picks in 2014 .......

SF Dolphin Fan
05-13-2012, 11:13 AM
Early prediciton: Tim McDonald. Miami will focus on improving the secondary.

WelcomeBack
05-13-2012, 01:18 PM
Early prediciton: Tim McDonald. Miami will focus on improving the secondary.

T.J. McDonald is a VERY good player.

SMadison29
05-13-2012, 07:38 PM
T.J. McDonald is a VERY good player.

I'm glad we didn't reach to draft a safety this year like many teams did because early indications are that next year's safety class will be deeper than it has in years (2007).
TJ McDonald, Bacarri Rambo, Robert Lester, Ray Ray Armstrong, & Kenny Vaccaro are all definites (although Bacarri, Ray Ray, & Vaccaro have off field red flags) with potentially Eric Reid, Nikoe Whitley, Tony Jefferson, Matt Elam, & Hakeem Smith could give this class a huge boost.

ticophin
05-13-2012, 08:19 PM
isnīt Rambo eligible for the Supplemental Draft??

SF Dolphin Fan
05-13-2012, 10:39 PM
I'm glad we didn't reach to draft a safety this year like many teams did because early indications are that next year's safety class will be deeper than it has in years (2007).
TJ McDonald, Bacarri Rambo, Robert Lester, Ray Ray Armstrong, & Kenny Vaccaro are all definites (although Bacarri, Ray Ray, & Vaccaro have off field red flags) with potentially Eric Reid, Nikoe Whitley, Tony Jefferson, Matt Elam, & Hakeem Smith could give this class a huge boost.That's a nice group. Perhaps the Dolphins could double up in rounds 1 and 2 and solve that position in a big, big way. I know a lot will depend on how players develop. Does someone step up at wide receiver and make that less of a need, who (if anyone) emerges as a pass rusher opposite Cam Wake etc.

SF Dolphin Fan
05-13-2012, 11:14 PM
Oops. Was thinking of his dad. Yes, I think he would be a great pick. Although a lot can happen between now and April, I fully expect that the secondary will receive serious attention next offseason.

PhinzN703
05-14-2012, 11:45 AM
Dolphins have the #2 pick on that site now

WelcomeBack
05-14-2012, 10:30 PM

I like that he gave the Dolphins Robert Woods, but I think the second round pick could be better with tons of talent on the board there.

tay0365
05-15-2012, 03:27 PM

Awesome, by the start of the season, we should have the #1 overall pick. :rolleyes:

ckparrothead
05-16-2012, 01:42 PM
My short list would include:

WR Marquess Wilson, Washington State
WR Robert Woods, Southern Cal
DE Alex Okafor, Texas
DE Barkevious Mingo, LSU
DE Sam Montgomery, LSU
DE William Gholston, Michigan State
CB/S David Amerson, NC State
CB Carrington Byndom, Texas
CB Dee Milliner, Alabama
SS Kenny Vaccaro, Texas

And I'll toss this purely in deference to TedSlimmJr because I know he has a crush on him:

FS Nickoe Whitley, Mississippi State

Those choices really encompass a pretty wide variance in how high or low Miami ends up picking next year.

SF Dolphin Fan
05-16-2012, 01:48 PM
My short list would include:

WR Marquess Wilson, Washington State
WR Robert Woods, Southern Cal
DE Alex Okafor, Texas
DE Barkevious Mingo, LSU
DE Sam Montgomery, LSU
DE William Gholston, Michigan State
CB/S David Amerson, NC State
CB Carrington Byndom, Texas
CB Dee Milliner, Alabama
SS Kenny Vaccaro, Texas

And I'll toss this purely in deference to TedSlimmJr because I know he has a crush on him:

FS Nickoe Whitley, Mississippi StateI know it's early CK, but where would you put McDonald? Do you see him as a top 15 talent? Also, what do you think will be the teams biggest need going into the 2013 offseason?

MiamiDolfan85
05-16-2012, 01:50 PM
Keenan Allen looks pretty good now that I think about it....I think he'd thrive in a spread offense like ours

ckparrothead
05-16-2012, 02:00 PM
I know it's early CK, but where would you put McDonald? Do you see him as a top 15 talent? Also, what do you think will be the teams biggest need going into the 2013 offseason?

I would not put McDonald up there yet. That position is a slippery slope. You can look like a 1st rounder just because you show some interesting closing speed and by draft day a year later you're a 6th rounder. I think Amerson is a good bet, and if I had to pick a true safety that is a good bet, I'm more tempted to go with Vaccaro.

TedSlimmJr
05-16-2012, 03:18 PM
T.J. McDonald is likely going to land flush in the overrated category of 2013 prospects when I get around to it.

He's gets a lot of hype due to his 5-star recruiting status, and being the son of Tim McDonald, who was a very good safety for the 49ers and Trojans. He has good pop when he hits, but he's incredibly stiff and not that fast. Takes some bad angles and gets fooled by play action. Doesn't have the range to play center field. He's at his best when his assignment is a back out of the backfield, or coming up to time his hit on a quick slant.

Pretty good special teams player for USC. More of a 3rd round player who gets some 1st round hype based on the factors I mentioned, and the lineage of prospects at the safety position for the Trojans. He's a little closer to being Taylor Mays, Darnell Bing, Josh Pinkard, Kevin Ellison, etc. than he is to Mark Carrier, Dennis Smith, Troy Polamalu, or Ronnie Lott.

There's quite a few safeties I like better than McDonald as top 95 picks.