PDA

View Full Version : I'm posting this again, maybe some didn't see it.

DolphinDevil28
02-09-2004, 12:11 AM
This country is a better country today because of George W. Bush.
The man is taking out terrorists left and right. The world is safer.

And for those of you who say it was a "lie" about weapons of mass destruction, your'e only kidding yourself. Get off that left wing bandwagon because that's all you have against him. He did not pull the WMD situation out of thin air. There was substantial evidence from the CIA which provided this intelegence. And, there was a UN resolution on the table all the way back to when Clinton was in office that stated Saddam Hussein either had WMDs or was attempting to acquire them. The resolution stated that he must be searched and put out of power. BILL CLINTON AGREED TO THIS RESOLUTION. So, the only difference between George W. and your loverboy Slick Willy in this situation is that Bush TOOK ACTION, something that Clinton was always too scared to do unless it involved covering up a scandal. I just don't get the left-wing hatred with George W. just because he actually has a backbone. I would hate to have seen the state of this world and our wonderful country if Gore would have gotten elected.

The economy is on the up-swing because of tax-cuts, and the unemployment rate is down 25%. And don't hand me this "tax cuts for the rich" garbage. We hear this same old tired rhetoric from democrats EVERY election. Liberals just can't stand to see people actually have their own money instead of the government controlling it! George W. Bush's tax cuts are parrallell with the amount of income one earns. So, it's fair if a wealthy person who worked hard to earn that money gets a larger break than the middle class citizen, because that wealthy person pays more in taxes to begin with! Another concept that liberals just can't understand. Besides, with all the free-bees and gimmes that Clinton handed out on wastefull welfare programs instead of spending that money strengthening our defense and capturing Osama Bin Laden when he had the chance, don't you think the people who "need it so bad" would have gotten "it" already??? Middle class and lower class citizens get a smaller break because they pay less to begin with. The system is perfectly fair. The liberals' idea of "tax cuts" (yeah right) is extremely disproportionate.
George W. Bush inherited this National deficit, he did not create it. Slowly, he is rescuing us from it with tax cuts. It took time for the deficit to impact the economy because of Clinton's (and all liberals') un-responsible fiscal habits. It just so happens that the deficit has impacted recently, and of course, the left wing tried to blame George W. Bush for Clinton's mess because it impacted during Bush's term.

Education is in better shape. 3rd graders are now not allowed to pass unless they can read. Slowly, every classroom is being equipped with computers and acquiring internet access. Instead of wastefull welfare programs and other useless government spending, more funds are being alloted to education with the No Child Left Behind program.

I don't care what President is in office, they would have a tough time with the social security situation the way it is now. Social Security is usually an easy issue to take care of, but since the Baby Boomer generation is about to retire, the population that requires social security funds is about to increase dramatically. However, Bush is improving the situation by reforming and modernizing social security by offering younger workers a chance to invest in retirement accounts that they can own and control.

In Bush's next term, even more evil terrorists will be out of power, the economy will be almost or fully revitalized as it is on the way now, and America will continue to grow in every facet.

America is a better country now than it was four years ago, and I am extremely proud to have George W. Bush serve as my Commander In Chief!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/07/Bush2004bumper-1.gif

DeDolfan
02-09-2004, 04:25 PM
i think you'd better come back to the left a little before you fall over the edge. But spoken like a true right winger tho. Yes, bush acted all right. Acted on false info. Ever stop to think the reason Slick Willie, as you so fondly like to call him, didn't act was maybe he thought the info WAS suspect?
But yeah, yeah, yeah, you like to speak of all the grand things happening right now but you don't care to hear any of the "rhetoric garbage" in rebuttals cuz apparently anything to the contray is "garbage". Well, if you don't want to listen to the "garbage", then why are you talking about anything anyway? Hmm??

Kamikaze
02-09-2004, 08:31 PM
Tsk tsk tsk tsk. A double topic posting! You're breaking forum rules! Why didn't you just bump up the topic you made before, hmm?

DolphinDevil28
02-10-2004, 01:22 AM
Because there's a trillion responses and it gets way off topic. Why not just post a clean one?

DeDolfan
02-11-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
This country is a better country today because of George W. Bush.
The man is taking out terrorists left and right. The world is safer.

And for those of you who say it was a "lie" about weapons of mass destruction, your'e only kidding yourself. Get off that left wing bandwagon because that's all you have against him. He did not pull the WMD situation out of thin air. There was substantial evidence from the CIA which provided this intelegence. And, there was a UN resolution on the table all the way back to when Clinton was in office that stated Saddam Hussein either had WMDs or was attempting to acquire them. The resolution stated that he must be searched and put out of power. BILL CLINTON AGREED TO THIS RESOLUTION. So, the only difference between George W. and your loverboy Slick Willy in this situation is that Bush TOOK ACTION, something that Clinton was always too scared to do unless it involved covering up a scandal. I just don't get the left-wing hatred with George W. just because he actually has a backbone. I would hate to have seen the state of this world and our wonderful country if Gore would have gotten elected.

The economy is on the up-swing because of tax-cuts, and the unemployment rate is down 25%. And don't hand me this "tax cuts for the rich" garbage. We hear this same old tired rhetoric from democrats EVERY election. Liberals just can't stand to see people actually have their own money instead of the government controlling it! George W. Bush's tax cuts are parrallell with the amount of income one earns. So, it's fair if a wealthy person who worked hard to earn that money gets a larger break than the middle class citizen, because that wealthy person pays more in taxes to begin with! Another concept that liberals just can't understand. Besides, with all the free-bees and gimmes that Clinton handed out on wastefull welfare programs instead of spending that money strengthening our defense and capturing Osama Bin Laden when he had the chance, don't you think the people who "need it so bad" would have gotten "it" already??? Middle class and lower class citizens get a smaller break because they pay less to begin with. The system is perfectly fair. The liberals' idea of "tax cuts" (yeah right) is extremely disproportionate.
George W. Bush inherited this National deficit, he did not create it. Slowly, he is rescuing us from it with tax cuts. It took time for the deficit to impact the economy because of Clinton's (and all liberals') un-responsible fiscal habits. It just so happens that the deficit has impacted recently, and of course, the left wing tried to blame George W. Bush for Clinton's mess because it impacted during Bush's term.

Education is in better shape. 3rd graders are now not allowed to pass unless they can read. Slowly, every classroom is being equipped with computers and acquiring internet access. Instead of wastefull welfare programs and other useless government spending, more funds are being alloted to education with the No Child Left Behind program.

I don't care what President is in office, they would have a tough time with the social security situation the way it is now. Social Security is usually an easy issue to take care of, but since the Baby Boomer generation is about to retire, the population that requires social security funds is about to increase dramatically. However, Bush is improving the situation by reforming and modernizing social security by offering younger workers a chance to invest in retirement accounts that they can own and control.

In Bush's next term, even more evil terrorists will be out of power, the economy will be almost or fully revitalized as it is on the way now, and America will continue to grow in every facet.

America is a better country now than it was four years ago, and I am extremely proud to have George W. Bush serve as my Commander In Chief!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/07/Bush2004bumper-1.gif

Whatever! Bottom line is Bush was influenced by faulty intel that was unconfirmed. I guess that was the Dems fault? But, no matter, why didn't he have it confirmed before using it? maybe it was because it suited his agenda? Maybe?