PDA

View Full Version : Shocking story

LANGER72
05-01-2012, 12:09 PM
I was sent this by email...very shocking story if proven to be true. ..

The story is below.

The text description is very horrific!

The group pictured below car-jacked then raped Christopher Newsom, cut off his penis, set him on fire and fatally shot him several times while they forced his girlfriend, Channon Christian, to watch. An even more cruel fate awaited her!

Channon Christian was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all of them, while they took turns urinating on her. They cut off her breasts and put chemicals in her mouth... and then murdered her.

VICTIMS:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

PERPS:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Knoxville (WVLT) - The District Attorney General of Knox County announced the list of charges facing now five suspects in the double murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom.

The District Attorney General Randy Nichols is not saying whether or not he will seek the death penalty, but he does say the State will seek conviction for all charges filed in a 24-page indictment from the Knox County Grand Jury.

Lemaricus Davidson, 25, faces a total of 46 charges..
Letalvis Cobbins, 24, faces a total of 46 charges.
George Thomas, 24, faces a total of 46 charges.
Vanessa Coleman, 18, faces 40 Tennessee state charges .
Eric Boyd, 24 , also arrested in connection with the fatal car jacking, only faces federal charges as an accessory after the fact.

SO!!!!! Where were Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson? Are they providing counsel and help to the families of the victims?
Of course not - the victims were white!
Why hasn't this received National coverage by the news media like the Duke 'rape' case?
Oh, that's right - the victims were white.
Why haven't the NAACP, ACLU, New York Times etc., called for an investigation?
Must because the victims were white!!!

Why hasn't the FBI been called in to investigate this as a hate crime?
Oh, that's right - the victims were white!!!
So, if a white radio shock jock uses the phrase 'Nappy headed', it gets 2 weeks of constant news coverage.

If two white people are tortured, raped, and murdered by a group of black people, it barely gets a blip in the news.

CedarPhin
05-01-2012, 01:35 PM
Yeah, that's why the media crucified OJ, because he was white and his victims were black.

Race issues are so stupid. The only bias we have in this country is towards sensationalism.

Dolphins9954
05-01-2012, 01:36 PM
Cool story bro.

LANGER72
05-01-2012, 01:43 PM
Yeah, that's why the media crucified OJ, because he was white and his victims were black.

Race issues are so stupid. The only bias we have in this country is towards sensationalism.

The OJ story had more to do with him being a movie star, pro athlete, and celebrity..and the infamous White Bronco chase.
It had nothing to do with race except for the fact that he got away with murder.

jared81
05-01-2012, 03:36 PM
heard this story before. nobody cares because it was 2 white kids. however, it is stories like this that make me vigilant and careful about my surroundings and why i wouldnt hestiate to put two in someones head if they look like they might harm my family.

Dolphins9954
05-01-2012, 04:09 PM
CqS6OFuUXe8

Looks like it did get some media attention. One big difference is the reaction by the public to the racism allegations

phins_4_ever
05-01-2012, 05:05 PM
This happened in 2007 and was well documented and well reported at least from TN down to Florida.

There is a huge difference though: the people who did it were arrested, put on trial and found guilty.

Anybody who says it should not be about race and puts forth this case injects race and is a total hypocrite. If someone feels compelled to inject race (though at the same time declaring it should not be about race) the only comparison anybody can and should make would be an equal Zimmerman/Martin case in which the shooter would be black and the victim white.

In all honesty anybody saying that a 'black Zimmerman' could have left the police station that very same night and not have been arrested or investigated lives on planet Mars and beyond. I find it extremely offensive to pull out old cases which were not even close in crime and follow up to the Zimmerman/Martin case to make a political statement.
Well, let me rephrase that. Maybe it is not offensive but it is truly sad and shows the pathetic, uneducated state of this Nation.

The Zimmerman/Martin case became a national issue because the shooter was immediately released, no thorough investigation was done, and Zimmerman lived happily afterwards while Martin become just another statistic for almost two weeks. That does not mean that Zimmerman would have been guilty but I think ANY shooting victim and their families deserve a due process.

BTW Langer, this story is floating around for at least the last 1 1/2 month and is an old case which was featured in several news stories back then. You are a little late.

phinfan3411
05-01-2012, 07:09 PM
This happened in 2007 and was well documented and well reported at least from TN down to Florida.

There is a huge difference though: the people who did it were arrested, put on trial and found guilty.

Anybody who says it should not be about race and puts forth this case injects race and is a total hypocrite. If someone feels compelled to inject race (though at the same time declaring it should not be about race) the only comparison anybody can and should make would be an equal Zimmerman/Martin case in which the shooter would be black and the victim white.

In all honesty anybody saying that a 'black Zimmerman' could have left the police station that very same night and not have been arrested or investigated lives on planet Mars and beyond. I find it extremely offensive to pull out old cases which were not even close in crime and follow up to the Zimmerman/Martin case to make a political statement.
Well, let me rephrase that. Maybe it is not offensive but it is truly sad and shows the pathetic, uneducated state of this Nation.

The Zimmerman/Martin case became a national issue because the shooter was immediately released, no thorough investigation was done, and Zimmerman lived happily afterwards while Martin become just another statistic for almost two weeks. That does not mean that Zimmerman would have been guilty but I think ANY shooting victim and their families deserve a due process.

BTW Langer, this story is floating around for at least the last 1 1/2 month and is an old case which was featured in several news stories back then. You are a little late.

I would be lying if i said i looked to your posts for the real story, or even a balanced perspective.

Read what you wrote about a black Zimmerman NOT being able to leave the police station, and how stupid one would have to be to think that could ever happen.

Google "Daniel Adkins", a 29 year old mentally handicapped guy out walking his dog that was shot by a 22 year old BLACK MAN, who certainly was not arrested, and i do not even know if his name was released.

Comment on THIS CASE that JUST HAPPENED, and try to tie that in with your reasoning that a black guy ALWAYS gets the short end of the stick.

I am not even saying this case was race related (I would not want to ever be associated with the disgusting race baiters), and i would not unless the shooter had something substantial in his background signifying he was a racist.

As far as the OP's case, the only reason people have heard about this case is the media attention it received WELL AFTER IT HAPPENED. That is how i learned, because it became the case that people were asking why they had NOT HEARD OF IT.

In closing i would never say there is no such thing as racism, there most certainly is, but i also believe most of the national media likes stories with a certain slant. Blacks killing blacks, which statistically speaking, is by FAR the most prevalent type of murder in young black males has ZERO media credibility.

There is a black person on youtube, that most here would not agree with, but he says a black life only has meaning if it is taken by a non-black, and in many ways i feel he is right.

phinfan3411
05-01-2012, 07:13 PM
Oh, and by the way, the case was gross, but i believe the cutting off of the guys johnson is a fabrication, and one not needed in this truly gruesome murder.

LANGER72
05-01-2012, 07:37 PM
This is the first time I heard about this story. As I said, it was emailed to me by a friend. The point of the story was to point out the hypocrisy of the Sharptons and those of his ilk. This crime was heinous and I hope those found guilty die a cruel slow death in prison or in the death chair.
In fact, those found guilty should endure the same treatment they gave to their victims.

jared81...I agree 100%

phinfan3411
05-01-2012, 07:39 PM
CqS6OFuUXe8

Looks like it did get some media attention. One big difference is the reaction by the public to the racism allegations

I will say the same thing i have said previously on this case.

I have no idea whether or not this was a "hate crime", or racially motivated.

I do take exception to the way it was handled by the media. The first i heard of this case was months after it was over, it was on a local radio talk show, and he actually compared internet stories, or google hits to other, seemingly less important or smaller stories. From what i can remember it had a good amount less attention than what you would think it should. I believe this is the time it became more nationally known, imo well after the actual murders.

I will agree with you 100% on how most of the public reacted, the polar opposite of the Martin/Zimmerman case, if you do some reading, the KKK rally actually had a bigger anti KKK rally(you saw some of that in the video), again most of the anti new black panther party rally must have been not covered by the media, or was just not there.

Locke
05-01-2012, 07:39 PM
I hate crap like this. Serious, as much as I hate Limbaugh. These chain E-mails do nothing but rile up people for no reason. You can find thousands of cases of a black guy assaulting a white guy, just the same as you can find thousands of cases of a white guy assaulting a black guy. Sensationalizing it for political gain is disgusting, plain and simple...

phinfan3411
05-01-2012, 07:49 PM

I do not agree with that, i believe this case easily falls under a very easily identifiable media priority list.

ANYTIME a murder occurs to or by a celebrity, a media circus is sure to follow.

I am sure i can prove my next point in a simple math equation, but according to the Department of Justice crime statistics, we SHOULD hear many more national media stories where the black person is the attacker during a interracial violent crime on a white/hispanic victim (their statistics group whites, and hispanics in together for this statistic??)

I will leave it up to you to decide if that is actually true or not.

LANGER72
05-01-2012, 07:51 PM
It is not about political gain. It is about awareness.

Locke
05-01-2012, 07:55 PM

Awareness? About a case that happen 5 years ago? Seriously? No, that's not rhetorical. Are you seriously saying that bringing up a case from 5 years ago is simply for awareness? Bringing up a case that highlights the fact that the victims were white and the aggressors black is simply about awareness, there is absolutely nothing political behind that? That's what you're saying...?

Dolphins9954
05-01-2012, 08:01 PM
I will say the same thing i have said previously on this case.

I have no idea whether or not this was a "hate crime", or racially motivated.

I do take exception to the way it was handled by the media. The first i heard of this case was months after it was over, it was on a local radio talk show, and he actually compared internet stories, or google hits to other, seemingly less important or smaller stories. From what i can remember it had a good amount less attention than what you would think it should. I believe this is the time it became more nationally known, imo well after the actual murders.

I will agree with you 100% on how most of the public reacted, the polar opposite of the Martin/Zimmerman case, if you do some reading, the KKK rally actually had a bigger anti KKK rally(you saw some of that in the video), again most of the anti new black panther party rally must have been not covered by the media, or was just not there.

Goes to show the power the media has. I wonder how the media spinned the story over these murders as oppose to the Zimmerman case? Which was clearly manipulated to fit a BS narrative.

phins_4_ever
05-01-2012, 08:09 PM
I would be lying if i said i looked to your posts for the real story, or even a balanced perspective.

Read what you wrote about a black Zimmerman NOT being able to leave the police station, and how stupid one would have to be to think that could ever happen.

Google "Daniel Adkins", a 29 year old mentally handicapped guy out walking his dog that was shot by a 22 year old BLACK MAN, who certainly was not arrested, and i do not even know if his name was released.

Comment on THIS CASE that JUST HAPPENED, and try to tie that in with your reasoning that a black guy ALWAYS gets the short end of the stick.

I am not even saying this case was race related (I would not want to ever be associated with the disgusting race baiters), and i would not unless the shooter had something substantial in his background signifying he was a racist.

As far as the OP's case, the only reason people have heard about this case is the media attention it received WELL AFTER IT HAPPENED. That is how i learned, because it became the case that people were asking why they had NOT HEARD OF IT.

In closing i would never say there is no such thing as racism, there most certainly is, but i also believe most of the national media likes stories with a certain slant. Blacks killing blacks, which statistically speaking, is by FAR the most prevalent type of murder in young black males has ZERO media credibility.

There is a black person on youtube, that most here would not agree with, but he says a black life only has meaning if it is taken by a non-black, and in many ways i feel he is right.

I certainly will overlook your hostility but you made a good case. I am the last one who would start arguing with you over your example. Not the same as the Zimmerman/Martin case but close enough so you can actually use it as a comparison.

I did not say though that my reasoning is/was that a black guy always gets the short end of the stick. I believe my point was:

In all honesty anybody saying that a 'black Zimmerman' could have left the police station that very same night and not have been arrested or investigated lives on planet Mars and beyond.

It is a far cry from "ALWAYS" and in any situation.

I just don't know what it is with people here and just making statements up. You made a darn good case showing that it could go the other way around just as well. But please do not attribute thoughts or statements to me which are not mine.

My opinion: both should have been arrested and that stupid self defense law abolished. In both cases an unarmed person was shot and killed. If you can shoot anybody without an imminent danger to your life than you have nothing but a wild west mentality.

phins_4_ever
05-01-2012, 08:19 PM
Awareness?
You bring a 5-year old case to the table, highlighting not only a horrific case totally unrelated to the Zimmerman/Martin case but also that the victims were white and the attackers were black, under the false notion that this case gets zero media attention when there was indeed media attention some 5 years back. Sure there is always someone who will complain that certain cases do not get enough attention but if this made its way all the way down to Florida back then I can simply say: there was media attention.

Awareness? No, you did a 'Limbaugh'.

Heck, phinfan3411 did a heck of job bringing awareness out. Ya'll could learn something from him/her.

LANGER72
05-01-2012, 08:25 PM
Awareness? About a case that happen 5 years ago? Seriously? No, that's not rhetorical. Are you seriously saying that bringing up a case from 5 years ago is simply for awareness? Bringing up a case that highlights the fact that the victims were white and the aggressors black is simply about awareness, there is absolutely nothing political behind that? That's what you're saying...?

This case was about a heinous crime and the commentary about black activists that rush to the aid to alleged black victims. Both make me sick. The purpose of the black activists is both racial and political. They never let a chance to incite their base go to waste.
What about the victims who may be Caucasian, Muslim, Asian, or Hispanic? Who rushes to their side? That is where the awareness kicks in.
This story may be 5 years old(never checked the accuracy of that statement), but I am sure that this type of crime happens daily and most of the time goes unnoticed. People need to take notice because it is the right thing to do.

I would like to keep rambling on, but my wife is calling..lol

MadDog 88
05-03-2012, 09:00 AM
Langer, Sharpton and Jackson are civil rights activists that make their living off this. This was a horrendous crime but it doesn't fit their agenda. The Martin case does so they exploit it. They're lunacy doesn't change the facts one way or the other, but it does play to the national media who do an excellent job of pushing their agenda.

Black on black crime is a bigger problem then crime between the races yet it doesn't get exposure and that is troubling. Ever notice that white on white crime gets sensationalized in some cases but you rarely, if ever, hear about black on black crime?