PDA

View Full Version : Gingrich:" Romney needs to be truthful to the American peopole"

BAMAPHIN 22
05-04-2012, 10:34 AM
Newt Gingrich views: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57427658-503544/gingrich-on-romney-he-said-things-that-werent-true/?tag=stack

Locke
05-04-2012, 11:13 AM
Romney already has an uphill climb to have any shot at this thing. The worst thing his fellow Republicans, especially douchebags like Newt, could possibly do for him is continue talking about him. They did enough damage during the primaries, now they need to shut their pie holes and let Romney do his thing. Unfortunately for Romney, people like Newt are incapable of doing that...

ohall
05-04-2012, 11:42 AM
Romney already has an uphill climb to have any shot at this thing. The worst thing his fellow Republicans, especially douchebags like Newt, could possibly do for him is continue talking about him. They did enough damage during the primaries, now they need to shut their pie holes and let Romney do his thing. Unfortunately for Romney, people like Newt are incapable of doing that...

Partisan, huh?

Dolphins9954
05-04-2012, 11:43 AM
Between Romney and Obama there isn't much truth telling to go around.

Tetragrammaton
05-04-2012, 11:56 AM
Partisan, huh?

He is saying the same thing most Republicans say about Gingrich.

Dolphins9954
05-04-2012, 12:35 PM
Listening to Romney and Newt talking about who's a better conservative, is a lot like Milli Vanilli arguing over who's a better singer.

ohall
05-04-2012, 01:19 PM

And your point is what, he's a REP, if not why even make this post?

IMO, and I've said it for years, no one is non-biased or non-partisan. It's a myth, a myth for ppl to try and come off as open minded, better than others. It's ego driven thing.

tylerdolphin
05-04-2012, 01:35 PM

IMO, and I've said it for years, no one is non-biased or non-partisan. It's a myth, a myth for ppl to try and come off as open minded, better than others. It's ego driven thing.

Im missing your point. Youre calling Locke partisan for calling a douchbag a douchebag?

Thats like calling me a homophobe for saying Elton John is gay.

Clipse
05-04-2012, 02:27 PM

Gingrich is a douche.

Tetragrammaton
05-04-2012, 03:16 PM

The myth is that more than a handful of people exist in the MSNBC-FOX divide. Most people's politics fall outside of any sort of partisanship.

ohall
05-04-2012, 04:06 PM
lol thx all of you for re-confirming what I typed.

Typical stuff.

tylerdolphin
05-04-2012, 04:12 PM

Typical stuff.

Na, I was just legitimately asking what your point was because i suspect you dont have one or maybe Im just slow today.

Locke
05-04-2012, 06:58 PM
Na, I was just legitimately asking what your point was because i suspect you dont have one or maybe Im just slow today.

He keeps trying to catch me being partisan because I've pointed out how hyper-partisan he is on a daily basis. Calling a douchebag a douchebag is about as close as he is going to get to me being blatantly partisan, so he is trying to force this "AHA!" moment...

CedarPhin
05-05-2012, 12:08 AM
Gingrich is an *******. So is Keith Olderman. I must hate the system.

CedarPhin
05-05-2012, 12:11 AM
It's ohall's world, we just live in it.

Valandui
05-05-2012, 02:23 AM

Myself included.

CedarPhin
05-05-2012, 03:48 AM
Myself included.

Partisan hack.

Valandui
05-05-2012, 06:16 AM
Partisan hack.

I happen to be a registered Republican, thank you.

phinfan3411
05-05-2012, 10:44 AM

I do not agree with this at all.

I would be lying if i said i wasn't partisan in the past, but thanks to posters here (9954), and just plainly looking at past actions of politicians, parties etc., i would feel most would come away unimpressed with both parties.

I feel partisanship is harming this country's ability to move forward by giving security to our legislators, enough to ignore constituents, and follow the money. Let's face it, once in office, politicians are in a powerful place thanks to partisanship. Obama, for instance, knows what ever he does (even if it is the same thing the previous republican did), he will never get any notable support from the republicans.

On the other hand, he also knows that no matter what he does, his own "side" would vote for him out of fear of giving his office to the opposition. The example i will give for this would be the way Obama @#$%&* us with healthcare "reform", and all the people on this site, still making excuses for him, even though they must know about this too. What do we hear? Concessions to the republicans, afraid of a filibuster...

All of these reasons, and completely ignoring the fact that Obama's pockets are stuffed full from health insurers, and big pharmaceutical...yeah, that had nothing to do with it.

So, i disagree, i really do hate both parties, and over the past few months have changed my mind from adding a third party, to the complete dissolving of ALL parties being the best answer.

Just think, legislators having to think about each bill, and not having a party leader tell them what to do.

There certainly could be drawbacks to this system also, but i doubt they would be as bad as what partisanship has done to this country.

Clipse
05-05-2012, 02:00 PM

Typical stuff.

Not really considering I'm far from a liberal. Gingrich is a douche. It doesn't take partisanship to realize this. I thought even most of you realized Gingrich is a neocon douche. Guess not.

Dolphins9954
05-05-2012, 04:21 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/05/the_real_newt-1.jpg

Tetragrammaton
05-05-2012, 07:49 PM
9954, I hope you don't prefer Aliens to Alien. I am partisan to the original.

Dolphins9954
05-05-2012, 08:11 PM
9954, I hope you don't prefer Aliens to Alien. I am partisan to the original.

Both were good. Alien definitely is a classic. But Aliens had Hudson..........

dsx2vdn7gpY

Tetragrammaton
05-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Easily one of the worst acting performances ever.