PDA

View Full Version : The Avenger Trailor 2012

BAMAPHIN 22
05-04-2012, 02:57 PM
The Avenger Trailor 2012http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hPpG4s3-O4

Dolfan3773
05-04-2012, 09:23 PM
This movie is ****ing AWESOME!! Saw it at an advance screening the other night.

BAMAPHIN 22
05-07-2012, 10:41 AM
Wham! Pow! Boom!“The Avengers” is smashing box-office records — and taking the city by storm.The all-star Marvel Comics teamup managed a colossal sales feat this weekend with a $200.3 million debut in U.S. theaters.Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/avengers-smashes-competition-box-office-breaks-box-office-opening-weekend-records-article-1.1073341#ixzz1uC9AFlxZ

CharlestonPhan
05-13-2012, 11:43 PM
sooooo, who is the villain they showed after the credits rolled? no one in the theatre seemed to know.

Wildbill3
05-14-2012, 01:37 AM
sooooo, who is the villain they showed after the credits rolled? no one in the theatre seemed to know.Thanos. Mad God of titan, former holder of the tesser act, and future holder of the infinity guantlet. (seen in asgardian vault.) required reading "thanos quest 1 and 2, infinity guantlet series 1."

Harry_Bagpipe
05-14-2012, 01:46 AM
Thanos. Mad God of titan, former holder of the tesser act, and future holder of the infinity guantlet. (seen in asgardian vault.) required reading "thanos quest 1 and 2, infinity guantlet series 1."

Lol. Yeah. It was an awesome series. I still have all the comics from when they originally came out. The cube in the movie was a cosmic cube and I believe the blue crystal in Lokis staff was the blue infinity gem.

NY8123
05-14-2012, 11:03 AM
Thanos. Mad God of titan, former holder of the tesser act, and future holder of the infinity guantlet. (seen in asgardian vault.) required reading "thanos quest 1 and 2, infinity guantlet series 1."

Thanos is a bad mofo. I noticed him last night when I watched the movie with my son. There are arguable only 5 villains with more power than Thanos.

Ricky Tan
05-14-2012, 11:21 PM
cant wait to get this

Wildbill3
05-15-2012, 01:40 AM
Thanos is a bad mofo. I noticed him last night when I watched the movie with my son. There are arguable only 5 villains with more power than Thanos.
well are we going full on geek? because there are beings more powerful that i'm not sure if you can count them as evil. for instance galactus. does some evil ****, but you can't really call him evil.

Dolphinsman08
05-15-2012, 08:24 AM
the movie is awesome

Harry_Bagpipe
05-15-2012, 08:44 AM
well are we going full on geek? because there are beings more powerful that i'm not sure if you can count them as evil. for instance galactus. does some evil ****, but you can't really call him evil.

Lol. I'll go full on geek. Mephisto, Dormammu, the molecule man

NY8123
05-15-2012, 08:46 AM

Oh we are going full on Geek, Bill. I don't half ass anything lol.

I put Galactus at 5 here is my list, you can make the case that 1 thru 4 are not evil or good which I guess would bump Thanos to number 2 in terms of evilness.

6) Thanos - with the infinity gauntlet after he was resurrected by Death
5) Galactus - when he is fully feed but that is nearly impossible since he has to eat to derive his power
4) The Presence
3) Abstract Entities
2) The Living Tribunal
1) The One Above All

Harry_Bagpipe
05-15-2012, 08:57 AM
Oh we are going full on Geek, Bill. I don't half ass anything lol.

I put Galactus at 5 here is my list, you can make the case that 1 thru 4 are not evil or good which I guess would bump Thanos to number 2 in terms of evilness.

6) Thanos - with the infinity gauntlet after he was resurrected by Death
5) Galactus - when he is fully feed but that is nearly impossible since he has to eat to derive his power
4) The Presence
3) Abstract Entities
2) The Living Tribunal
1) The One Above All

1-5 aren't evil and The Presence is a DC character. The abstract entities constitute a myriad of characters also. There are a number of cosmic beings who aren't evil who I would say are stronger than thanos including the stranger and The celestials.

NY8123
05-15-2012, 10:48 AM
1-5 aren't evil and The Presence is a DC character. The abstract entities constitute a myriad of characters also. There are a number of cosmic beings who aren't evil who I would say are stronger than thanos including the stranger and The celestials.

Yes I know The Presence is DC, I like to be all encompassing lol.

The Celestials are and aren't, Thanos destroyed a Celestial at one point so as an individual at one point he was stronger than any single Celestial, as a group however the nod goes to the Celestials.

Abstract Entities such as Death are derived from conceptual ideals which make them inherently powerful because you can wipe a person from history through all dimensions you cannot do the same with abstract entities unless you destroy all life in the Omniverse.